Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People in glass houses .... 07:18 - Jul 13 with 12640 viewsShakerbhoy

https://www.efl.com/news/2021/july/efl-statement-rochdale-afc/

Oh how I will sit in and watch this unfold with baited breath,of course Rochdale are nowhere as far in the myre as Bury were,but this is how it starts...

And you know that Karma always finds a way😉
People in glass houses .... on 07:41 - Jul 13 with 7047 viewskel

Wouldn’t bother if I were you, it would all go way over your head.

You never were the brightest bury contributor on here, bless your cotton socks. Remember when you came on here bragging that the stadium, car park and social club debts were all paid and back under the control of bury fc? That was definitely your finest moment of mongdom.

Anyway, how’s your est group going? I’m sure all three of them that turned up last Thursday made a HUGE difference to the potential viewers
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 7:48]
People in glass houses .... on 07:58 - Jul 13 with 6985 viewsShakerbhoy

Pmsl...yeah fair play Kel

But this is no longer about my team now...it's about yours,funny how things tend to play out isn't it💙
People in glass houses .... on 08:51 - Jul 13 with 6831 viewsDalenet

People in glass houses .... on 07:58 - Jul 13 by Shakerbhoy

Pmsl...yeah fair play Kel

But this is no longer about my team now...it's about yours,funny how things tend to play out isn't it💙

But at least the Dale Trust were on the case and have been active to try and stop inappropriate behaviour. We are an attractive club to investors because we don't have large debts and we own the stadium. As you know nobody wanted Bury in the end.

But we are vigilant and will do all we can to ensure that the club remains in safe hands. We will certainly not turn a blind eye and hope. And any fans that bragged about their team being flown to games (remember that Exeter game) will no doubt regret that they stood by, sucked it up and did nothing. Saturdays must be very boring now for you lad. At least we still have a team to watch
People in glass houses .... on 09:02 - Jul 13 with 6781 viewsJames1980

Please explain how the situation with our club compares in any way to what happened with your's.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

People in glass houses .... on 09:05 - Jul 13 with 6760 viewsIOMDale

Troll is hungry. Don’t feed it.

UTDNFS

People in glass houses .... on 09:08 - Jul 13 with 6730 viewsSuddenLad

The obvious difference is that these vultures aren't through our door yet and every single thing is being done to prevent that from happening. Bury invited their vultures in with a fanfare of slogans and ridiculous promises. Getting them out afterwards is nigh on impossible.

Thankfully we have the right people, in the right places to see through the veil of nonsense and OUR club, its' Trust and supporters and even the EFL, will move heaven and earth to prevent the same thing happening here that happened at BL9.

You need to keep watching to see how it's done.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

People in glass houses .... on 09:11 - Jul 13 with 6730 viewskel

bury fans had their belly tickled by somebody who knew exactly what to say to them. “We deserve to be in the championship, we have a massive history etc.” They fell for it because they are thick and believe what they want to hear.

The fact they think we are the same and are making comparisons just about sums them up. Dim as fook.

Always remember that they don’t care about Rochdale though
People in glass houses .... on 09:44 - Jul 13 with 6602 viewsrod_leach

*bated
Login to get fewer ads

People in glass houses .... on 09:50 - Jul 13 with 6578 viewsboromat

We need all the help we can get let's hope this thread is the off field version of the now infamous 'slump' thread.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

People in glass houses .... on 09:53 - Jul 13 with 6569 viewsRAFCBLUE

People in glass houses .... on 09:50 - Jul 13 by boromat

We need all the help we can get let's hope this thread is the off field version of the now infamous 'slump' thread.

I thought the very same the moment I read it the OP.

The slump starts here!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

People in glass houses .... on 10:16 - Jul 13 with 6499 viewsBucketBstard

Sad little bury bstard with no club.... this maybe how it starts but we are on it. We are not on the ........

WOW WOW WOW ENJOY THE RIDE
or throwing batteries like big 'ard boys , or lording it up over other local clubs due to our INTERNATIONAL SCOUTING SYSTEM .
We were the ones warning you retards , but you ignored the advice and look were it got you .
We are at the beginning and are ready to fight for our club now , not when its all too late and getting our granny to chain herself to the drain pipe.....is that lunatic still there by the way ?
People in glass houses .... on 10:30 - Jul 13 with 6439 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Also before Day came to them, Bury were going bankrupt anyway, after their overspending.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

People in glass houses .... on 12:50 - Jul 13 with 6124 viewsDaleiLama

I suppose the fact that you can't even spell mire explains why you ended in it up to your necks and eventually went under, in more ways than one.

Question - would you say it is a good thing for the club, Trust and fans to be in dialogue with the EFL before the wrong uns get control and have them put out a statement like this in an attempt to foil the ambush, or is it better to chain yourself to a drainpipe 5 years and 2 changes of ownership later when it's too late? How did that work out for you?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

People in glass houses .... on 13:28 - Jul 13 with 5984 viewskel

People in glass houses .... on 12:50 - Jul 13 by DaleiLama

I suppose the fact that you can't even spell mire explains why you ended in it up to your necks and eventually went under, in more ways than one.

Question - would you say it is a good thing for the club, Trust and fans to be in dialogue with the EFL before the wrong uns get control and have them put out a statement like this in an attempt to foil the ambush, or is it better to chain yourself to a drainpipe 5 years and 2 changes of ownership later when it's too late? How did that work out for you?

Haven’t you heard? They have meetings every Thursday when three of them turn up where they talk about what they’re going to do but actually do the grand total of fook all.

Like all those bury fans before them.
People in glass houses .... on 13:47 - Jul 13 with 5914 views100notout

do the gigglers still have a messageboard? Used to be a very enjoyable read before the gestapo got involved.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

People in glass houses .... on 13:50 - Jul 13 with 5905 viewsDalenet

People in glass houses .... on 13:47 - Jul 13 by 100notout

do the gigglers still have a messageboard? Used to be a very enjoyable read before the gestapo got involved.

Do they have anything to share?
People in glass houses .... on 13:59 - Jul 13 with 5866 viewsBlueMessiah

Karma always does find a way as the OP rightly says. Maybe the fact that we've always played by the rules, often to the detriment of success has made the EFL pay more of an interest in our club? Whereas bury took the piss for years, well before Day rode into town, as did their "supporters" , so perhaps the EFL just thought "F**k them" - and rightly so!! #enjoytheride

Poll: Do I Know You?

People in glass houses .... on 17:08 - Jul 13 with 5498 viewsblackdogblue

People in glass houses .... on 13:59 - Jul 13 by BlueMessiah

Karma always does find a way as the OP rightly says. Maybe the fact that we've always played by the rules, often to the detriment of success has made the EFL pay more of an interest in our club? Whereas bury took the piss for years, well before Day rode into town, as did their "supporters" , so perhaps the EFL just thought "F**k them" - and rightly so!! #enjoytheride

Should we not have redirected him to the RIP Bury thread…. & took it from there, here must be a 100 more pages worth with the ground being bulldozed etc..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

People in glass houses .... on 17:15 - Jul 13 with 5470 viewskel

I think I’ve just found my favourite ever post on here by this bury halfwit.

“Obsessed...can't believe your still goin on about us....see you next season”

Date? April 22 2019. Lovely stuff.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 17:16]
People in glass houses .... on 17:19 - Jul 13 with 5447 viewsDaley_Lama

People in glass houses .... on 17:08 - Jul 13 by blackdogblue

Should we not have redirected him to the RIP Bury thread…. & took it from there, here must be a 100 more pages worth with the ground being bulldozed etc..

Safe to say, we (Dale Fans) are far more aware of the perils that are ahead due to the demise of Bury.

Safe to say the Dale Trust have been more on the case with the EFL from the off due to the events at Bury

Safe to say, the EFL are more on the ball with stating the fit and proper/financial rules before any takeover occurs.

Whether this ends up without the club being destroyed only time will tell, but if it does then our survival could be Bury FC’s greatest legacy.

Poll: DF in or out

People in glass houses .... on 17:25 - Jul 13 with 5426 views442Dale

People in glass houses .... on 17:19 - Jul 13 by Daley_Lama

Safe to say, we (Dale Fans) are far more aware of the perils that are ahead due to the demise of Bury.

Safe to say the Dale Trust have been more on the case with the EFL from the off due to the events at Bury

Safe to say, the EFL are more on the ball with stating the fit and proper/financial rules before any takeover occurs.

Whether this ends up without the club being destroyed only time will tell, but if it does then our survival could be Bury FC’s greatest legacy.

Possibly though the offers of help and advice ahead of Bury’s demise illustrated that we are, as a fanbase, more inclined to actually care what’s going on off the pitch as much as on it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

People in glass houses .... on 20:22 - Jul 13 with 5148 viewsrkershaw

People in glass houses .... on 17:25 - Jul 13 by 442Dale

Possibly though the offers of help and advice ahead of Bury’s demise illustrated that we are, as a fanbase, more inclined to actually care what’s going on off the pitch as much as on it.

I can feel another song comin' on!! 🤪🎤
People in glass houses .... on 20:49 - Jul 13 with 5078 viewsrkershaw

People in glass houses .... on 20:22 - Jul 13 by rkershaw

I can feel another song comin' on!! 🤪🎤

To the Culture Club classic 'Karma Chameleon'

Calmdown Calmdown Calmdown Calmdown Calmdown you Bury Scum
Shut up and go .....shut up and gooooo
You're just f£â‚¬@@in' jealous coz we've got a football team
Red blue and green......red blue and greeeeeennn
Everyday is like survival
You're a plonker......not my rival
Everyday is like survival
You're a plonker......not my riivvvaaalll!! 🤫
[Post edited 14 Jul 2021 5:37]
People in glass houses .... on 20:51 - Jul 13 with 5072 views1907

Only a Bury fan could be this stupid
People in glass houses .... on 21:31 - Jul 13 with 4960 viewsD_Alien

I'll tell you why "people in glass houses" is a pile of shit

Because when we were advising bury on how to go about doing summat to rid themselves of the shysters who ran them into the ground and lost them their status and their club, we weren't in the same position

Since finding ourselves being put at risk, we've moved heaven & earth to put a stop to the nonsense and instead of having the EFL treating us as pariahs we've got them working with us to help prevent it happening

An absolute world away from the brown-nosing and "wow wow wow" from down the road. Chalk & cheese doesn't do it justice

Come on, shakerbhoy, you've been shafted by Day & Dale; don't make it any worse for yourself by posting embarrassing shite

[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 21:32]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024