Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall tickets 07:08 - Jul 24 with 14507 views1MoreBrightonR

Have the club mentioned anywhere yet if tickets will go on sale at all for this? Or is expected to be a lower capacity and season ticket holders only?
Millwall tickets on 14:40 - Aug 2 with 2466 views80s_Boy

Millwall tickets on 14:37 - Aug 2 by Rangersw12

I'm surprised they still have tickets especially as they were whinging about previous allocations

I can't understand it at all.

For the big away matches Season Ticket holders normally grab tickets for themselves on the 1st day of sale or no later than the morning afterwards...

130 points is effectively buying a membership and attending 3 or 4 matches over 2 seasons.
Millwall tickets on 14:46 - Aug 2 with 2437 viewsPinnerPaul

Millwall tickets on 14:40 - Aug 2 by 80s_Boy

I can't understand it at all.

For the big away matches Season Ticket holders normally grab tickets for themselves on the 1st day of sale or no later than the morning afterwards...

130 points is effectively buying a membership and attending 3 or 4 matches over 2 seasons.

Same answers as the 'low crowd' thread concerning number of tickets WE have sold!
Millwall tickets on 14:49 - Aug 2 with 2417 views80s_Boy

Millwall tickets on 14:46 - Aug 2 by PinnerPaul

Same answers as the 'low crowd' thread concerning number of tickets WE have sold!

I don't think we can apply this to them in this situation to be honest.

They won't be bringing many women and kids - never do - and they only have to shift 2,500 to a combined Season Ticket and Membership of around 15,000.

This is disappointing and surprising for them.
Millwall tickets on 15:25 - Aug 2 with 2353 viewsPinnerPaul

Millwall tickets on 14:49 - Aug 2 by 80s_Boy

I don't think we can apply this to them in this situation to be honest.

They won't be bringing many women and kids - never do - and they only have to shift 2,500 to a combined Season Ticket and Membership of around 15,000.

This is disappointing and surprising for them.

Fair enough, but presumably male Millwall fans DO go on holiday?
Millwall tickets on 15:55 - Aug 2 with 2290 views80s_Boy

Millwall tickets on 15:25 - Aug 2 by PinnerPaul

Fair enough, but presumably male Millwall fans DO go on holiday?

Ha ha, its called day release!
Millwall tickets on 06:49 - Aug 3 with 1938 viewsjohnhoop

On the matter of actually getting in to the ground to see the game I was told on the phone by the club several weeks ago that as a non-digital season ticket holder I just had to use my existing season ticket to get in so I’m assuming that this is still the case.
I know there was a lot of discussion about this a couple of weeks ago so has anyone got any further information on whether this is still what is supposed to be happening?
Millwall tickets on 09:13 - Aug 3 with 1812 viewslosethedrum

Millwall tickets on 14:22 - Aug 2 by 80s_Boy

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/tickets--qpr-v-millwall/

Seems they're struggling to sell their allocation. Seldom gets down to such low loyalty points

Millwall have now sold out their allocation

Millwall tickets on 09:16 - Aug 3 with 1798 viewsDieByYourSide

So, expect a few Bermondsey based QPR fans to decide they'll be attending their first ever match then...?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall tickets on 09:25 - Aug 3 with 1758 viewsknocker

Millwall tickets on 09:16 - Aug 3 by DieByYourSide

So, expect a few Bermondsey based QPR fans to decide they'll be attending their first ever match then...?

Without doubt.
Millwall tickets on 10:42 - Aug 3 with 1616 views80s_Boy

Millwall tickets on 09:13 - Aug 3 by losethedrum

Millwall have now sold out their allocation

Is it just me who's loving the fact that we all know we're going to thrash someone by 5 or 6 goals soon and it might be them in front of the most fans they've been allowed to bring to us for over a decade?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 10:48]
Millwall tickets on 11:36 - Aug 3 with 1521 viewsRangersw12

Millwall tickets on 09:16 - Aug 3 by DieByYourSide

They struggled to sell out so I doubt any of them will bother in our end
Millwall tickets on 12:28 - Aug 3 with 1414 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Millwall tickets on 10:42 - Aug 3 by 80s_Boy

Is it just me who's loving the fact that we all know we're going to thrash someone by 5 or 6 goals soon and it might be them in front of the most fans they've been allowed to bring to us for over a decade?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 10:48]

It's just you ;)

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Millwall tickets on 12:48 - Aug 3 with 1357 viewslosethedrum

Millwall tickets on 11:36 - Aug 3 by Rangersw12

They struggled to sell out so I doubt any of them will bother in our end

To be fair Millwall were drip fed the tickets & they needed to be either a season ticket holder or members with points to purchase them & didnt go on sale until last wednesday so they were never going to sell out fast .
They would have no trouble shifting double the 2500 or even more for this if permitted .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024