Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any techy people on here know how to... 20:32 - Aug 5 with 1473 viewsW7Ranger

bypass an Apple ID on an Iphone 5S?

I've got my sons old phone but it still has his Apple ID and password on it which he can't remember either! I can't access the phone without this, so I need to somehow bypass/erase it I can set it up with my Apple ID/Password.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.
Any techy people on here know how to... on 20:52 - Aug 5 with 1438 viewsstowmarketrange

I had the same problem on my old iPhone 5.It didn’t affect me using the phone though,but it did stop me downloading apps.I’ve now got my wife’s old iPhone 7(?) so there are no issues now.
I know it doesn’t help you mate but I feel better for getting it off my chest.
Any techy people on here know how to... on 21:02 - Aug 5 with 1407 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Maybe go to an Apple store?

Of course, you’ll be firstly laughed at for having such an ancient phone like a 5S (which this response is being typed on) and then the assistance will consist of ‘advising you to get a new one.’

My phone stopped charging when I was back in London a few years back. I took it to Apple in Covent Garden, told get a new one. I was in Bangkok a week later and ditto, get a new one. Then I moved to Doha and someone suggested going to a little store in a mall. Whereupon this bloke takes a look, goes back to his cubby hole and with a pair of tweezers extracts the tech equivalent of navel fluff from the power port.

Still going strong as you can read!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Any techy people on here know how to... on 21:20 - Aug 5 with 1368 viewsrsonist

If your son's forgotten his Apple ID password he can still go through the process of resetting it. Once he does that and logs in he can remove the phone from his registered devices.

Without that, it can't be done. (Unless you've still got proof of purchase and want to open a support ticket etc, and even then...)
Any techy people on here know how to... on 22:18 - Aug 5 with 1297 viewsW7Ranger

Any techy people on here know how to... on 21:20 - Aug 5 by rsonist

If your son's forgotten his Apple ID password he can still go through the process of resetting it. Once he does that and logs in he can remove the phone from his registered devices.

Without that, it can't be done. (Unless you've still got proof of purchase and want to open a support ticket etc, and even then...)

Managed to find out what his Apple ID is now. So tried resetting the password from his new phone (resetting password of another iphone), this takes up to 24 hours, so hopefully this will work and I can start using it.
Any techy people on here know how to... on 22:21 - Aug 5 with 1289 viewsW7Ranger

Any techy people on here know how to... on 21:02 - Aug 5 by PlanetHonneywood

Maybe go to an Apple store?

Of course, you’ll be firstly laughed at for having such an ancient phone like a 5S (which this response is being typed on) and then the assistance will consist of ‘advising you to get a new one.’

My phone stopped charging when I was back in London a few years back. I took it to Apple in Covent Garden, told get a new one. I was in Bangkok a week later and ditto, get a new one. Then I moved to Doha and someone suggested going to a little store in a mall. Whereupon this bloke takes a look, goes back to his cubby hole and with a pair of tweezers extracts the tech equivalent of navel fluff from the power port.

Still going strong as you can read!

Like all the latest mobiles, my phone can make and receive phone calls, send/receive text messages/whatsapp, take pictures and has internet access. Anything else I'm not really fussed about.
Any techy people on here know how to... on 01:00 - Aug 6 with 1194 viewsBoston

Any techy people on here know how to... on 22:21 - Aug 5 by W7Ranger

Like all the latest mobiles, my phone can make and receive phone calls, send/receive text messages/whatsapp, take pictures and has internet access. Anything else I'm not really fussed about.

You're never going to make it as a terrorist.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024