Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nNever as good ,never as bad.... 13:56 - Aug 16 with 2111 viewsT_Block

Everyone calm down.We can fairly judge after 10 games.

No assumptions.

This gâme has a way of kicking you in the teeth
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 13:59 - Aug 16 with 2086 viewsPinnerPaul

Football isn't like that, Tottenham are winning the league and Man City are rubbish!
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 14:11 - Aug 16 with 2044 viewsTonto

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 13:59 - Aug 16 by PinnerPaul

Football isn't like that, Tottenham are winning the league and Man City are rubbish!

Trying to tell the Internet to calm down is like carrying water in a seive. Its not going to happen. Even though you are right.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 15:11 - Aug 16 with 1925 viewsWokingR

Shut up
We all know it will go wrong sooner or later so I'm giving it large while I can.
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 15:52 - Aug 16 with 1863 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 15:11 - Aug 16 by WokingR

Shut up
We all know it will go wrong sooner or later so I'm giving it large while I can.

Exactly!

When we have a minor setback this forum will be full of bedwetters and Chicken Littles.

We’re going to win the League, both Cups, the Grand National, and the U9s Egg and Spoon Race and no one can tell me different.
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 16:04 - Aug 16 with 1816 viewsCiderwithRsie

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 15:52 - Aug 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Exactly!

When we have a minor setback this forum will be full of bedwetters and Chicken Littles.

We’re going to win the League, both Cups, the Grand National, and the U9s Egg and Spoon Race and no one can tell me different.

Chair's our secret weapon. Small enough for a jockey and if he wears a face mask can probably pass for an under-9.
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 17:18 - Aug 16 with 1638 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 16:04 - Aug 16 by CiderwithRsie

Chair's our secret weapon. Small enough for a jockey and if he wears a face mask can probably pass for an under-9.

If we enter De Wijs as his Dad we'll defo be fine.
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 17:34 - Aug 16 with 1614 viewsbosh67

To be honest the second half of last season exploded after Austin, Johansen and others arrived. Until then we looked nailed on to go down. After they came we looked on of the best teams in the division and we look very strong in terms of players knowing their roles and depth of squad.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 18:31 - Aug 16 with 1487 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 17:34 - Aug 16 by bosh67

To be honest the second half of last season exploded after Austin, Johansen and others arrived. Until then we looked nailed on to go down. After they came we looked on of the best teams in the division and we look very strong in terms of players knowing their roles and depth of squad.

I think nailed on to go down is a bit dramatic, but yeah, no where near 8th.
Login to get fewer ads

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 23:13 - Aug 16 with 1291 viewsLoftgirl

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 15:52 - Aug 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Exactly!

Hopefully, last in the sack race.
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 09:53 - Aug 17 with 1142 viewsDorse

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 17:18 - Aug 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

If we enter De Wijs as his Dad we'll defo be fine.

I, for one, would sound a note of caution to anyone attempting to enter De Wijs.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 09:57 - Aug 17 with 1134 viewsderbyhoop

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 23:13 - Aug 16 by Loftgirl

Hopefully, last in the sack race.

I haven't looked it up but I'll bet Norwich & Watford lost 6-10 games last season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 10:03 - Aug 17 with 1119 viewsdaveB

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 09:57 - Aug 17 by derbyhoop

I haven't looked it up but I'll bet Norwich & Watford lost 6-10 games last season.

Norwich lost 7, Watford lost 9, Barnsley in 5th lost 14
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 16:27 - Aug 17 with 910 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 09:53 - Aug 17 by Dorse

I, for one, would sound a note of caution to anyone attempting to enter De Wijs.

From experience?
nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 06:50 - Aug 18 with 802 viewsDorse

nNever as good ,never as bad.... on 16:27 - Aug 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

From experience?

Friend of a friend.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024