Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) 21:58 - Aug 23 with 2095 viewsNoDiddley

On Sky with Hinchcliffe as his back up
“ Chant is we are top of the league from this famous stadium “
WTF I suppose Mo Farah done a job there?
Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 22:05 - Aug 23 with 2044 viewsStanisgod

Funny how wanting the owners out and the whinging about the stadium has all gone quiet.
Cue West Ham shirts all over Basildon until the xmas crash. As for that crossed arms hammers sign 🤮🤮

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 22:32 - Aug 23 with 1953 viewsrsonist

https://icdb.tv/match/57022

Get thee to the magnificent temple that is the Internet Commentator Database.
Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 02:33 - Aug 24 with 1706 viewscharmr

Think yourself lucky. We have to deal with the banal ramblings of Tim Howard saying either nothing of any significance or just stating the bleeding obvious. I think the other panelists felt sorry for him as after he speaks they reply with ‘I agree with Tim’

Makes Shearer look like King Lear. Anyone else notice Clive Allen just talks about what happened. ‘ The ball came over and he headed it in’ etc sort of stuff.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2021 3:04]
Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 03:09 - Aug 24 with 1685 viewsSydneyRs

Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 22:05 - Aug 23 by Stanisgod

Funny how wanting the owners out and the whinging about the stadium has all gone quiet.
Cue West Ham shirts all over Basildon until the xmas crash. As for that crossed arms hammers sign 🤮🤮

The old joke used to be that West Ham come down with the Christmas decorations. Let's see if it happens this time.
Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 10:07 - Aug 24 with 1363 viewsterryb

Is young Jamie no longer working for Sky? I can't remember seeing or hearing him this season.

I know it was rumoured that he was involved in some kind of show with his father, but I wouldn't know if that happened. My television turns itself off at the mention of Harold!
Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 10:23 - Aug 24 with 1320 viewsCamberleyR

Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 10:07 - Aug 24 by terryb

Is young Jamie no longer working for Sky? I can't remember seeing or hearing him this season.

I know it was rumoured that he was involved in some kind of show with his father, but I wouldn't know if that happened. My television turns itself off at the mention of Harold!

It must turn itself off a lot then. He's everywhere on ITV, like cow shit in a field.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 11:21 - Aug 24 with 1250 viewsMyke

Leicester were awful. The goals they conceded were shocking
Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) because we could vote for on 11:52 - Aug 24 with 1197 viewsjohnhoop

Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) on 10:23 - Aug 24 by CamberleyR

It must turn itself off a lot then. He's everywhere on ITV, like cow shit in a field.

Do you remember how we all looked forward to him going on "I'm a Celebrity" because we could vote for him to do all the nasty challenges so he had to put disgusting things in his mouth?
Well that backfired so spectacularly with him winning the bloody thing that he instantly became the Nation's favourite Cockney geezer and is now, as you say, never off our TV screens!
Login to get fewer ads

Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) because we could vote for on 13:54 - Aug 24 with 1058 viewsQPR_John

Wet Spam v Leicester commentator (who is he?) because we could vote for on 11:52 - Aug 24 by johnhoop

Do you remember how we all looked forward to him going on "I'm a Celebrity" because we could vote for him to do all the nasty challenges so he had to put disgusting things in his mouth?
Well that backfired so spectacularly with him winning the bloody thing that he instantly became the Nation's favourite Cockney geezer and is now, as you say, never off our TV screens!

He was the nations favourite cockney geezer before the show that is why he won it. It’s only us football supporters who dislike him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024