Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SC Freiburg New Stadium 23:16 - Aug 26 with 2091 viewsenfieldargh

24,000 capacity, Solar Powered. If/when we do get a new stadium this design might be acceptable no?

Still 24000 we'd struggle to fill atm.

I do love our 3 double decker stands as opposed to the single bank style

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 23:20 - Aug 26 with 2070 viewsSonofNorfolt

It's 34000, the current Schwarzwald holds 24000.
Another new ground I'll have to do...............
SC Freiburg New Stadium on 23:34 - Aug 26 with 2023 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Would look nice wrapped in blue and white hoops.

How have they been allowed to build in a bank of terracing out of interest?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 00:08 - Aug 27 with 1967 viewsSonofNorfolt

Because the Germans can.
SC Freiburg New Stadium on 02:24 - Aug 27 with 1856 viewsBrisbaneR

That looks fantastic, love the terracing...would we be able to do the same with 'safe standing'? Dont really know what that looks like but I imagine it would work?
SC Freiburg New Stadium on 08:58 - Aug 27 with 1574 viewsslmrstid

I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of clubs that have moved grounds in the last 20-25 years all have higher average attendances now than they ever did in their old grounds with poor facilities/sightlines etc...

Probably a couple of notable examples there - Coventry we all know was a complete clusterf**k of a move, and maybe Bolton these days only because they got horrendously mismanaged and tumbled down the leagues...

But otherwise I think there is a pretty clear correlation between bigger/nicer/improved stadium and increased crowds...? Sure Lee Hoos has alluded to that on more than one occasion?
SC Freiburg New Stadium on 09:12 - Aug 27 with 1515 viewsDWQPR

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 08:58 - Aug 27 by slmrstid

I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure the vast majority of clubs that have moved grounds in the last 20-25 years all have higher average attendances now than they ever did in their old grounds with poor facilities/sightlines etc...

Probably a couple of notable examples there - Coventry we all know was a complete clusterf**k of a move, and maybe Bolton these days only because they got horrendously mismanaged and tumbled down the leagues...

But otherwise I think there is a pretty clear correlation between bigger/nicer/improved stadium and increased crowds...? Sure Lee Hoos has alluded to that on more than one occasion?

I suspect that both Coventry, now they are back at the Ricoh and Bolton still have higher attendances than when they moved out of Highfield Road and Burnden Park respectively. The one that didn’t work was at Darlington. Where the team is playing out of town and there is a 25,000 all seater stadium being used by some third rate local rugby league side.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 09:28 - Aug 27 with 1479 viewsRangersDave

Is the new frieburg stadium on the plot of the old one?

Remember the 5-1 england match in Munich, i happened to be on holiday that fortnight and arrived in Frieburg the night before the famous win and attended the England under 23's? match where we won 2-1 in the last minute.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 09:58 - Aug 27 with 1427 viewsTonto

some of the lettering in the seats looked a bit dodgy! the R and the E looked uneven!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 10:00 - Aug 27 with 1423 viewsdmm

I like that stadium, and love that's it's solar powered - that's a must.

Still feel the Boavista stadium would be the best design for us.
SC Freiburg New Stadium on 10:53 - Aug 27 with 1340 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Looks good. I bet there is legroom too.

Thank feck I could stand in R block Saturday, I don't know how anyone over 6ft can spend a season sitting there.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 10:59 - Aug 27 with 1324 viewswillis1980

SC Freiburg New Stadium on 09:28 - Aug 27 by RangersDave

Is the new frieburg stadium on the plot of the old one?

Remember the 5-1 england match in Munich, i happened to be on holiday that fortnight and arrived in Frieburg the night before the famous win and attended the England under 23's? match where we won 2-1 in the last minute.

i wonder if by then theyd already incresed the capacity? When they were in the bundesliga in the early 90s their ground only held something like 11,000. They were a plucky little side that punched far above their weight and had a Brazilian called Cardozo I think, who kept scoring goals for them. My geography teacher Her Fischer used to play for Freiburg
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 11:02]
SC Freiburg New Stadium on 16:06 - Aug 27 with 1116 viewsDavieQPR

No good for us. All the signs are in German.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024