Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW 09:03 - Sep 13 with 8617 viewsWokingR

There's 3 I use that make me laugh and think of this site every time.

1. On the morning of the play off final, someone had posted how nervous he was and that he'd been to the loo 3 times already.
The instant response to this, "Top triple shitting Mickey"
Got to use this this morning as my very nervous daughter left for her 1st ever day at work.

2. "Thicker than Pavarotti's shit on boxing day"

3. And finally, Toboboly gave me "Spiderman" in reference to decorating a ladies face like a plasterers bucket.

Thank you all.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 09:30 - Sep 13 with 4677 viewssilky

I can never look at any cheese the same again!

Not a saying I know, but relevant to what this site has done to me for the love of cheese over the years!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 9:32]

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:08 - Sep 13 with 4607 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not sure if it was this site or another, but the poster referred to a Rangers midfielder’s ability thus: like a bad drug deal gone wrong, he’s always caught in possession!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:25 - Sep 13 with 4554 viewsWalnut

More for written use than verbal, CTN
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:32 - Sep 13 with 4530 viewsMrSheen

Apologies if Spackman - used it in work emails, to complete bafflement
Bummed in the gob - fortunately not used in work emails yet
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:37 - Sep 13 with 4512 viewsjohncharles

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:32 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

🤣🤣🤣. The immortal, unsurpassable BUMMED IN THE GOB

Strong and stable my arse.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:54 - Sep 13 with 4450 viewsWokingR

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:32 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

There's your challenge for the week
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:57 - Sep 13 with 4435 viewsdavman

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 10:37 - Sep 13 by johncharles

🤣🤣🤣. The immortal, unsurpassable BUMMED IN THE GOB

The winner hands down.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 11:28 - Sep 13 with 4360 viewsTW_R

I quite like the "Spackman" and always living in fear that I will be the next one to create one.
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 11:30 - Sep 13 with 4363 viewsdanehoop

"Killed to death"

Never knowingly understood

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 11:39 - Sep 13 with 4351 viewsNewhopphoops

Was the phrase "the fat man's square" coined by Clive to describe the route of portly refs who are always 20 yards from the action?
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 12:11 - Sep 13 with 4278 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Players having “knee explosions” and other such injuries in the match preview.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 12:49 - Sep 13 with 4174 viewsNorthernr

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 11:39 - Sep 13 by Newhopphoops

Was the phrase "the fat man's square" coined by Clive to describe the route of portly refs who are always 20 yards from the action?

Yeh, the Jon Moss square around the centre circle, rather than running corner flag to corner flag and looking through the play towards the linesman as you're supposed to if you're fit enough to do it.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 13:08 - Sep 13 with 4123 viewsNewhopphoops

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 12:49 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Yeh, the Jon Moss square around the centre circle, rather than running corner flag to corner flag and looking through the play towards the linesman as you're supposed to if you're fit enough to do it.

Ace, it works well to describe anyone cutting corners, with the added advantage that they don't have a clue what you're on about but feel maybe they should.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:00 - Sep 13 with 4004 viewscolinallcars

I think it was on this site - he's as dim as a piss'ole light”
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:04 - Sep 13 with 4002 viewsdmm

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 11:28 - Sep 13 by TW_R

I quite like the "Spackman" and always living in fear that I will be the next one to create one.

I'm pretty sure Spackman was first used on the old .org but no doubt someone will tell me this post is a Spackman
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:26 - Sep 13 with 3949 viewsswisscottage

"What's your Favourite cheese?"
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:37 - Sep 13 with 3927 viewsCroydonCaptJack

not sure if it has been used on here but at Fulham away a few years back the bloke behind me called the ref a $hit c*nt which transported me straight back forty years. I have felt obliged to use it myself a few times since. 'Spread the love' I always preach.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:46 - Sep 13 with 3903 viewsMick_S

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:37 - Sep 13 by CroydonCaptJack

not sure if it has been used on here but at Fulham away a few years back the bloke behind me called the ref a $hit c*nt which transported me straight back forty years. I have felt obliged to use it myself a few times since. 'Spread the love' I always preach.

Hourly Pete, here. I’m not proud.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:49 - Sep 13 with 3893 viewsSuperhoop83

Straight in at number 1 - surfing on a river of semen.

Suffering since 1978.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:17 - Sep 13 with 3826 viewscyprusmel

Not sure if this is direct from LFW but Jimmy Floyd Hasselbanks "It is what it is" .
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:43 - Sep 13 with 3770 viewsNorthernr

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 15:49 - Sep 13 by Superhoop83

Straight in at number 1 - surfing on a river of semen.

Also the title of Danielle Lloyd's autobiography.
Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:47 - Sep 13 with 3754 viewsEsox_Lucius

More of a generic than a specific, but the nicknames for the other teams in the (various names for the Championship) previews such as Sheffield Red Stripes etc. make me smile, along with the 14th Annual Neil Warnock Farewell Tour.

The grass is always greener.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:50 - Sep 13 with 3748 viewsSuperhoop83

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:43 - Sep 13 by Northernr

Also the title of Danielle Lloyd's autobiography.

Is that a picture book? Asking for a friend.

Suffering since 1978.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 3725 viewsEsox_Lucius

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 16:50 - Sep 13 by Superhoop83

Is that a picture book? Asking for a friend.

No it is a pop up book.

The grass is always greener.

Favourite new sayings you've picked up from LFW on 17:18 - Sep 13 with 3667 viewsHantsR

Shithousery?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024