Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? 11:38 - Sep 13 with 3029 viewssouthbrookstreet

How many Qpr fans left at 3-1 thinking we lost it... I done that only once that was Rs v Brentford never again and also remember playing at derby 10 years approx ago I didn't leave early but going in the pub afterwards derby supporters who left at 2-0 surprised it was 2-2 in fact they didn't believe us....funny
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 19:55 - Sep 13 with 2784 viewsWestonsuperR

Must have been 20+ near me but I bet they won’t admit it now. 20mins to go (inc injury time) and only 2 goals behind, crazy decision.
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 20:24 - Sep 13 with 2716 viewsBoston

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 19:55 - Sep 13 by WestonsuperR

Must have been 20+ near me but I bet they won’t admit it now. 20mins to go (inc injury time) and only 2 goals behind, crazy decision.

Maybe they left early because there was a row going on...down near Slough?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 20:29 - Sep 13 with 2711 viewsDWQPR

I switched off Jeff Stelling at 2-1 if that counts and returned to see the final score to see if my abstinence worked! Yep, it did!

Also left the Brentford game at 2-0, was walking along Blomfontein and heard a cheer and Pigbag and said to some guy as I started checking my phone, sounds like we’ve got a goal back then, only for my phone to tell me it was the equaliser!

Last time I left early was the night match away to Florist, when we were losing 5-0 after 75 minutes. Again I hoped that my early absence might turn things round!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 2566 viewsstainrods_elbow

A goal actually becomes more statically likely as a game progresses - people who leave earlier have only themselves to blame. Watching on the stream, I wasn't confident we'd equalise, but I also wasn't surprised when we did, if that makes sense, because we finished so strongly and Reading were rocking.

O my good god - if that WIllock effort had gone in, bedlam wouldn't have begun to cover it. (And we'd be top!)

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 09:26 - Sep 14 with 2398 viewskernowhoop

The only QPR match that I have left early was on 20 April 1986. But, later, I discovered that it had all been a bad dream and that the match did not take place.
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 09:54 - Sep 14 with 2372 viewswillis1980

Only game I remember leaving was Southend away 2007, we lost 5 nil on a wet night in Essex. I left at nil and as I walked out the gate the fourth went in! I got on the blower to vent to mate who was watching it on sky at home, in the background I could then hear his brother go its "5 nil now!"

Probably the worst away day Ive had, once Id arrived in Southend my bank card was swallowed by a faulty cashpoint. On the train home a coked up Rangers fan chewed my ear off for the entire journey back to Fenchurch str. To add insult to injury the pubs were shut by the time I got back to my manor.
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 10:15 - Sep 14 with 2357 viewssouthbrookstreet

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 09:54 - Sep 14 by willis1980

Only game I remember leaving was Southend away 2007, we lost 5 nil on a wet night in Essex. I left at nil and as I walked out the gate the fourth went in! I got on the blower to vent to mate who was watching it on sky at home, in the background I could then hear his brother go its "5 nil now!"

Probably the worst away day Ive had, once Id arrived in Southend my bank card was swallowed by a faulty cashpoint. On the train home a coked up Rangers fan chewed my ear off for the entire journey back to Fenchurch str. To add insult to injury the pubs were shut by the time I got back to my manor.

I remember this game very well... watched it on sky always hated Southend and their fans since then because of the way they gloated us..
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 10:26 - Sep 14 with 2336 viewswillis1980

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 10:15 - Sep 14 by southbrookstreet

I remember this game very well... watched it on sky always hated Southend and their fans since then because of the way they gloated us..

i think we got hammered away to Luton that season when Rehman scored the most ridiculous own goal. He couldnt have scored a better goal down the other end if he tried!
Login to get fewer ads

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 10:26 - Sep 14 with 2331 viewsdaveB

I left West Brom early a few years back, 6-1 was enough for me only to find out it was 7 by the time we got to the station
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 10:28 - Sep 14 with 2328 viewsJames_Paddocks

Left the WBA 7-1 game at about 4-1.

Stayed put on Saturday though
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 10:54 - Sep 14 with 2275 viewsqueensparker

I left that Brentford 2-2 game as well, along with half the stadium. Got to the pub and thought everyone was winding me up, we had never looked close to scoring one let alone two all night.

The other game I left early was an England game at Elland Road years ago when we were 2-0 down that also ended up 2-2.

Next time we're 2-0 down I'll do the honourable thing...
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 11:54 - Sep 14 with 2200 viewsParkRoyalR

Was made to leave WBA at 1-5 by lad, passed home stand to the right at 1-6, met home fans coming out of far stand at 1-7!

Reading, bloke and son behind, 1-3, let's go as can't bear them lot on the same bus, thankfully Gray replied straightaway and they were going banzai at 3-3!
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 12:50 - Sep 14 with 2120 viewsPinnerPaul

Newcastle at home - 5 or 6 was it?, left at 5 I think.

Last game of the season v Millwall, left as soon as they equalised after a Green mistake.

Apart from those, hardly any others that I recall.
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 13:00 - Sep 14 with 2104 viewsrrrspricey

Tottenham away early 90s is the only game I've left early as we were 4-1 down and i was on Crutches following a motorbike accident.

I was one of thee few left at Pride Park!
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 17:34 - Sep 14 with 1924 viewssouthbrookstreet

Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 10:54 - Sep 14 by queensparker

I left that Brentford 2-2 game as well, along with half the stadium. Got to the pub and thought everyone was winding me up, we had never looked close to scoring one let alone two all night.

The other game I left early was an England game at Elland Road years ago when we were 2-0 down that also ended up 2-2.

Next time we're 2-0 down I'll do the honourable thing...

The Rs v Bees game was the first game I had ever left early.. i had reached as far as the conningham arms when they were celebrating in there I thought what the £ucks going on walked in saw it was 2-2 and very nearly scored a third... big mistake.... never again
Come on own up did you leave at 3-1 ?? on 17:51 - Sep 14 with 1900 viewsStanFan

Nearly left at half time when we were 4-0 down v Newcastle. Lucky it was only "nearly".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024