Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin 12:32 - Sep 13 with 5378 viewsEsox_Lucius

I found this on Twitter.

[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 21:51]

The grass is always greener.

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 12:55 - Sep 13 with 4613 viewsMick_S

Love it, LOVE IT.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:09 - Sep 13 with 4540 viewsToast_R

What's all that about?
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:12 - Sep 13 with 4527 viewsMrSheen

Does that make Les the rat that climbed on the sinking ship?
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:15 - Sep 13 with 4513 viewsflynnbo

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:12 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

Does that make Les the rat that climbed on the sinking ship?

And Peacock too?
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 14:58 - Sep 13 with 4322 viewsEsox_Lucius

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:09 - Sep 13 by Toast_R

What's all that about?

Pre internet trolling?

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:08 - Sep 13 with 4298 viewsdmm

I shall pass this on to Mr. Brady!
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 4279 viewsBoston

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:08 - Sep 13 by dmm

I shall pass this on to Mr. Brady!

Not the Dover resident!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:16 - Sep 13 with 4268 viewsJJB

Some people can’t take a joke!

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Login to get fewer ads

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:43 - Sep 13 with 4194 viewsMick_S

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:16 - Sep 13 by JJB

Some people can’t take a joke!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:52 - Sep 13 with 4174 viewssaxbend

Brady used to wind people up no end on message boards, especially in the early 2000s. Maybe he still does. Maybe he even does on here for all I know.
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 16:15 - Sep 13 with 4110 viewsdmm

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:52 - Sep 13 by saxbend

Brady used to wind people up no end on message boards, especially in the early 2000s. Maybe he still does. Maybe he even does on here for all I know.

He's on this thread!
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 17:29 - Sep 13 with 3966 viewsrsonist

What's the originating tweet for this please?
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 20:30 - Sep 13 with 3729 viewsBoston

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 15:52 - Sep 13 by saxbend

He's alright in the flesh though.

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 21:52 - Sep 13 with 3615 viewsEsox_Lucius

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 17:29 - Sep 13 by rsonist

What's the originating tweet for this please?

I just worked out how to copy & paste Tweet into the post. It is now updated.

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 00:59 - Sep 14 with 3442 viewsBoston

I've forwarded this to many a recalcitrant, it's providing much amusement.

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 09:22 - Sep 14 with 3266 viewsPinnerPaul

No one seriously believes that's a genuine letter though surely?

Sorry if that's obvious!
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 09:54 - Sep 14 with 3239 viewsEsox_Lucius

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 09:22 - Sep 14 by PinnerPaul

Sorry if that's obvious!

Of course it's a real letter, you can see the creases where it has been folded and the shadows cast by the light.

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 10:36 - Sep 14 with 3189 viewsBklynRanger

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 09:22 - Sep 14 by PinnerPaul

Sorry if that's obvious!

I think it's real - 'King Kev' loves a bit of emotion, lives for it really.
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 12:47 - Sep 14 with 3083 viewsPinnerPaul

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 10:36 - Sep 14 by BklynRanger

I think it's real - 'King Kev' loves a bit of emotion, lives for it really.

Not having that, why he would bother telling an oppo fan why Andy Cole left?
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:31 - Sep 14 with 3033 viewsBklynRanger

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 12:47 - Sep 14 by PinnerPaul

Not having that, why he would bother telling an oppo fan why Andy Cole left?

He didn't though - only that it was very much their decision rather than his.
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:33 - Sep 14 with 3019 viewsPinnerPaul

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:31 - Sep 14 by BklynRanger

He didn't though - only that it was very much their decision rather than his.

The whole thing just seems fake to me - but who knows?
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:38 - Sep 14 with 3005 viewsBklynRanger

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:33 - Sep 14 by PinnerPaul

The whole thing just seems fake to me - but who knows?

Yeah - bit of distraction on a wet Tuesday if nothing else.

I wonder if other people have received angry letters from famous people? Can't say I have but I did share a 4 bar kitkat with Hywel Bennett around that same period.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 13:42]
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 13:41 - Sep 14 with 2994 viewsCamberleyR

Looks like the tweet's been deleted now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 14:22 - Sep 14 with 2926 viewsrobith

Sorry if that's obvious!

it's a pretty niche and high effort fake if so
It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 14:37 - Sep 14 with 2887 viewsPinnerPaul

It wasn't just Alex Ferguson that got under Kevin Keegan's skin on 14:22 - Sep 14 by robith

it's a pretty niche and high effort fake if so

Ok try this.

Cole was sold on 10th January, now this is pre twitter etc, so our man has written the letter posted it, its got there, been sorted, shown to Mr K, who presumably was a TAD busy with interviews etc, he then composed the reply and sent it back on the 11th!

Terry McDermott ( a reliable source) says he was sold because of lack of form/desire - not some mysterious reason - surely he would have sold more copies of his book if that was the case, and he would have said so or alluded to it at least?

Nope, not for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024