Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DODGY MATES of PUTIN GAZPROM NOVOSHOCK RADIOACTIVE OLIGARCH CUP 09:45 - Sep 14 with 1645 views18StoneOfHoop

For LFW punters who don't have Bournemouth tickets for tonight here's what I hope entertains and amuses,not on a recent good run at all mind you with iffy left-field second-rate OP thread starters >>> Russ v Russ UK SW6 WALHAM GREEN BLUE SCUM v RUSSIAN ZENIT ST PETERSBURG GAZPROM BLUE SCUM
ROMANS GLOBAL FRANCHISE ROUBLE ROBBERS ~ KGB ASSISTED.
THE BIG QUESTIONS ARE:
(1) WILL EITHER,NONE OR BOTH OWNERS GET INTO SATAN'S BOTTOM TONIGHT perhaps in disguise seeing as they are both ostensibly banned by UK law from doing so?
(2) WILL the Mummy's just died grieving albino scruff BORIS appear on the centre circle miked up @ 7:45 PM sensationally cancelling the match at the last minute on advice of the head of MI5,Ken McCallum ?
Any thoughts or further flights of fantacy Messrs
Dorse, Konk ,Ted Hendrix,Nix,Disco or Danny Paddix?
ROMAN SALUTE.
THE SHY SLY RUSSIAN ROUBLE ROBBBING OF THE PEOPLE'S WEALTH
CORRUPT BENT NOGOODNIK
GEEZER'S BARRED. End Of.

Yet another 18Stone Opening Post crap fail ..*sigh*.. dropped like a lead balloon

[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 14:09]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024