Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 161187 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 22:38 - Sep 17 with 19401 viewsCiderwithRsie

TBH I feel that if a club takes the p*ss that badly there needs to be consequences.

My sympathy for the fans deeds on whether they were as unhappy as most of us were in the Redknapp era or whether they were calling for the club to spend.
Derby into Admin on 22:40 - Sep 17 with 19391 viewsStanisgod

12 point deduction suspended for 20 years.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Derby into Admin on 23:17 - Sep 17 with 19228 viewsDWQPR

I feel sorry for the companies that are owed money as a result of their owners sheer breathtaking arrogance and disregard for the rules of the EFL and thinking he can do what he likes. He can walk away now, still royally minted, I believe he owned the firm that developed the game Candy Crush, whilst much smaller companies may now go to the wall. I was a creditor of a company that went into admin 9 years ago. I was lucky, I only last month received a settlement payment of 16p in the £. Derby has been in effect trading insolvent for a long time. The owner should be prosecuted as a result

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 05:52 - Sep 18 with 18907 viewsNorthantsHoop

The great Ponzi scheme that is professional football. Whilst the Premier League hoover up more cash at the top table the rest of the EFL fight for their scraps and the belief that they one day can live the high life. Whether it is Derby, Wigan or Bury, it is sad that it is the supporters and club staff that really suffer in these circumstances. It seems all the rules apply to those below the top table, whilst the golden premier league just lord it over the rest. No good chasing the dream if you have to wake up and smell the coffee, it is a lesson that clubs like ours have had to learn with our own battles over the last 20 years, and it will continue to be a battle as the big boys at the top table continue to snout all the money.
Derby into Admin on 07:30 - Sep 18 with 18737 viewsnix

Derby into Admin on 05:52 - Sep 18 by NorthantsHoop

The great Ponzi scheme that is professional football. Whilst the Premier League hoover up more cash at the top table the rest of the EFL fight for their scraps and the belief that they one day can live the high life. Whether it is Derby, Wigan or Bury, it is sad that it is the supporters and club staff that really suffer in these circumstances. It seems all the rules apply to those below the top table, whilst the golden premier league just lord it over the rest. No good chasing the dream if you have to wake up and smell the coffee, it is a lesson that clubs like ours have had to learn with our own battles over the last 20 years, and it will continue to be a battle as the big boys at the top table continue to snout all the money.

Totally this.

It's not just the Sky money. It's the rules around young players that are stupidly rigged in favour of the bigger clubs.

It's such a gamble to try and get up these days and the rewards are so tempting. But it's not good for football in general to have so many clubs going to the wall. If it happened to QPR I might just lose interest in football altogether. I wonder how many fans of other Championship clubs feel the same.
Derby into Admin on 09:31 - Sep 18 with 18565 viewsbosh67

I know he rubs a lot of people up the wrong way on occasion but we are incredibly lucky to have Hoos.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Derby into Admin on 09:50 - Sep 18 with 18528 viewsdaveB

[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 9:51]
Derby into Admin on 09:59 - Sep 18 with 18480 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 09:50 - Sep 18 by daveB

[Post edited 18 Sep 2021 9:51]

They’re still blaming everyone but themselves.And they talk about selling the club and ground as if they still own it.
I thought part of the solution to a problem is actually admitting that you have a problem in the first place?Evidently not in the eyes of the Derby board.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 10:01 - Sep 18 with 18472 viewsthemodfather

they have had issues for years, ABC loans like us, this has been coming and there are the "other breaches" to come as well so 12 pts could be more, as ever gutted for the fans but even more so for wycombe fans, how would we feel if it was us! last season? the "prem dream" is sold by sky sports and media but chasing it, is crippling clubs!
Derby into Admin on 10:47 - Sep 18 with 18362 viewsE17hoop

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Derby into Admin on 19:42 - Nov 10 with 17677 viewsOldPedro

Another 9 pts for Derby on there way...

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Derby into Admin on 20:11 - Nov 10 with 17512 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 19:42 - Nov 10 by OldPedro

Another 9 pts for Derby on there way...

Just been reading their forum, up until a couple of days ago they were convinced they would win their appeal and have all their points reinstated, changed their tune somewhat today.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 21:04 - Nov 10 with 17226 viewsBlackCrowe

Of course i feel sorry for the fans, it's not their fault.

But i have not a small amount of schadenfreude for one Derby fan who screamed at my 13 year old son and me that we were a "pair of cvnts" on the tube after Wembley play off. And that's enough for me in my shallow world to be smug.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Derby into Admin on 21:09 - Nov 10 with 17177 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Huge blow for Wayne Rooney but closure for club ahead of a potential sale" headlines John Percy of The Daily Telegraph.

Huge blow for Wayne Rooney. Not for the lifelong fans of the club. But for Multi-Millionaire Wayne Rooney, who is their manager. For a while.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby into Admin on 21:15 - Nov 10 with 17152 viewsNorthernr

Derby into Admin on 21:09 - Nov 10 by BrianMcCarthy

"Huge blow for Wayne Rooney but closure for club ahead of a potential sale" headlines John Percy of The Daily Telegraph.

Huge blow for Wayne Rooney. Not for the lifelong fans of the club. But for Multi-Millionaire Wayne Rooney, who is their manager. For a while.

I've always wondered why I'm blocked by him on Twitter but it's probably for calling some sht like that out while drunk
Derby into Admin on 21:18 - Nov 10 with 17116 viewsBlackCrowe

It's mad isn't it. Derby got starstruck with ex-player 'celebrities' who had no managerial track record, but fancied a crack at managing as plaything to keep some kind of relevancy. Lampard with seemingly unlimited cash resources failed to get them promoted, Rooney same (Derby would still be in bottom 3 today without points deduction).

Insane. Doesn't anyone not learn from the lessons of the past (eg. us post-Warnock)

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Derby into Admin on 22:13 - Nov 10 with 16873 viewsBoston

Derby into Admin on 21:18 - Nov 10 by BlackCrowe

It's mad isn't it. Derby got starstruck with ex-player 'celebrities' who had no managerial track record, but fancied a crack at managing as plaything to keep some kind of relevancy. Lampard with seemingly unlimited cash resources failed to get them promoted, Rooney same (Derby would still be in bottom 3 today without points deduction).

Insane. Doesn't anyone not learn from the lessons of the past (eg. us post-Warnock)

C'mon mate, I've mentioned this before, the one thing we learn from history is we don't learn from history!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 22:14]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby into Admin on 23:31 - Nov 10 with 16667 viewsloftboy

Some of their fans have short memories,this was their reaction to our FFP breach

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/27482-qpr-ffp-fine/

Derby into Admin on 00:03 - Nov 11 with 16607 viewsdaveB

Derby into Admin on 23:31 - Nov 10 by loftboy

Some of their fans have short memories,this was their reaction to our FFP breach

changed their tune on FFP since then haven't they
Derby into Admin on 00:21 - Nov 11 with 16528 viewskensalriser

Derby into Admin on 10:47 - Sep 18 by E17hoop

That clip keeps on giving. Obviously there's the FW telly game show darts player (was it darts?), but then there's the bloke rubbing his nose, the one next to him bowing his head, the woman with her scarf over her face and the bloke doing double face palm. Just wonderful.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Derby into Admin on 03:33 - Nov 11 with 16415 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 23:31 - Nov 10 by loftboy

It would be too cruel to post that link back on their site to remind them about their views 4 years ago wouldn’t it?
Derby into Admin on 06:44 - Nov 11 with 16267 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 21:18 - Nov 10 by BlackCrowe

They would be above Cardiff on 18 without the points deduction.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 09:11 - Nov 11 with 15991 viewshantssi

Derby into Admin on 06:44 - Nov 11 by toboboly

They would be above Cardiff on 18 without the points deduction.

Only had 12 points deducted to date.
But you’re right, even with those 12 added they’d have 18 points which would put them above Cardiff.
NOTE TO SELF: Read the posts correctly before responding as that’s EXACTLY what you said!
Sorry!!
[Post edited 11 Nov 2021 9:18]
Derby into Admin on 09:40 - Nov 11 with 15900 viewsrobith

Derby into Admin on 09:31 - Sep 18 by bosh67

I know he rubs a lot of people up the wrong way on occasion but we are incredibly lucky to have Hoos.

I remember when he came and Burnley fans were like "he never lets you spend any money!" and I thought "oooh perfect"
Derby into Admin on 09:52 - Nov 11 with 15857 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 03:33 - Nov 11 by stowmarketrange

It would be too cruel to post that link back on their site to remind them about their views 4 years ago wouldn’t it?

My registration was refused!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024