Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 162902 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 06:22 - Jan 31 with 5165 viewsDWQPR

Well it’s transfer deadline day today and if the administrators don’t start selling and the club eventually goes pop then they’ll have a lot of questions to answer from the clubs creditors.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 06:48 - Jan 31 with 5103 viewsbollockchops

32,000 turned up yesterday with not all but some thinking that was gonna be the Rams last ever game
Derby into Admin on 07:22 - Jan 31 with 5015 viewsdistortR

Derby into Admin on 06:22 - Jan 31 by DWQPR

Well it’s transfer deadline day today and if the administrators don’t start selling and the club eventually goes pop then they’ll have a lot of questions to answer from the clubs creditors.

quote from rooney
"But no players will be leaving,100%. I can guarantee that"
Make of that what you will.
Derby into Admin on 09:51 - Jan 31 with 4857 viewsterryb

Derby into Admin on 07:22 - Jan 31 by distortR

quote from rooney
"But no players will be leaving,100%. I can guarantee that"
Make of that what you will.

Possibly that a takeover is going ahead?

They don't happen overnight & it would take weeks (at best) to finalise. The administrators only have to show proof of finance to complete this season (to the EFL). The offer from Carlisle Capital, if being negoiated, would do this.

I would sugest that not selling players is a sign of new ownership more than selling the players would be.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 9:52]
Derby into Admin on 10:40 - Jan 31 with 4768 viewsRangersDave

or a way to push the price of players up?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Derby into Admin on 12:33 - Jan 31 with 4603 viewsTheChef

Derby into Admin on 23:28 - Jan 28 by Benny_the_Ball

I see Wayne Rooney has rejected Everton's advances to tough it out with Derby. This man is seriously going up in my estimation.

Even if Derby go down the plug hole, Rooney will still be doing quite alright, don't you worry about that.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby into Admin on 15:28 - Jan 31 with 4389 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Derby into Admin on 12:33 - Jan 31 by TheChef

Even if Derby go down the plug hole, Rooney will still be doing quite alright, don't you worry about that.

I agree but he could have landed his dream job of managing his boyhood club in the Premier League now so he deserves some credit for sticking by stricken Derby. I very much doubt that Frank would've done the same. He left Derby for Chelsea in a heartbeat and now, in a twist of irony, has landed the Everton job.
Derby into Admin on 15:31 - Jan 31 with 4400 viewsMick_S

Derby into Admin on 15:28 - Jan 31 by Benny_the_Ball

I agree but he could have landed his dream job of managing his boyhood club in the Premier League now so he deserves some credit for sticking by stricken Derby. I very much doubt that Frank would've done the same. He left Derby for Chelsea in a heartbeat and now, in a twist of irony, has landed the Everton job.

My genius guess is that not much will change at Everton.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 15:37 - Jan 31 with 4339 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Derby into Admin on 15:31 - Jan 31 by Mick_S

My genius guess is that not much will change at Everton.

Apart from managers! They could feed Watford whenever they fancy a change.
Derby into Admin on 15:50 - Jan 31 with 4302 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Further irony is he wouldn’t have done half as decent a job as Rooney has in the current circumstances. He would have flounced out ages ago.
Flat track bully as a player and traded on his sainted reputation in the media (noticed the very recent re-writing of his CFC history, anyone?) and the game in general to get this gig.
Still, let’s sit back and watch it all go tits up.
Derby into Admin on 16:06 - Jan 31 with 4255 viewsCamberleyR

Derby into Admin on 15:50 - Jan 31 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

Further irony is he wouldn’t have done half as decent a job as Rooney has in the current circumstances. He would have flounced out ages ago.
Flat track bully as a player and traded on his sainted reputation in the media (noticed the very recent re-writing of his CFC history, anyone?) and the game in general to get this gig.
Still, let’s sit back and watch it all go tits up.

What was the filth history re-writing then? Must have missed that.

In total agreement with his (lack of) managerial ability so far. Fck me, that season he had at Derby, getting to the play off final with that budget he had - which Derby are counting the cost of now - and players like Mount, Tomori and Wilson he had at his disposal that was the bare minimum he should have achieved (shades of Uncle 'Arry for us in 2014).

Another media darling like Parker though so that never gets mentioned nor the fact he was tactically outclassed by Dean Smith in the final.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Derby into Admin on 16:25 - Jan 31 with 4177 viewsTheChef

Derby into Admin on 15:28 - Jan 31 by Benny_the_Ball

Probably decided it wasn't worth it currently.

If he's already been manager at one shit show, why move to the other shit show in the division above?

Hopefully the 32Red sponsorship money is somehow keeping him going through all this.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Derby into Admin on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 3700 viewstoboboly

Rooney complaining that other clubs are taking advantage of them;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60222422

Er.............wasn't Shinnie sold to Wigan to cover outstanding transfer fees Derby owed them?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 17:00 - Feb 2 with 3558 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 15:34 - Feb 2 by toboboly

Er.............wasn't Shinnie sold to Wigan to cover outstanding transfer fees Derby owed them?

Nothing then about Derby taking advantage of other Clubs by spending way, way, way beyond their means for years then repeatedly lying about it.
Derby into Admin on 17:04 - Feb 2 with 3538 viewsLanhoop

Derby into Admin on 17:00 - Feb 2 by Juzzie

Nothing then about Derby taking advantage of other Clubs by spending way, way, way beyond their means for years then repeatedly lying about it.

I don't suppose having Bielik for 2 1/2 years and failing to pay Arsenal the £8m that the transfer fee was is taking advantage of other clubs at all.
Derby into Admin on 17:12 - Feb 2 with 3493 viewsenfieldargh

Derby into Admin on 17:00 - Feb 2 by Juzzie

It could be that they are also still paying loan fees for the likes of Wilson etc, they would not have come cheap

However it looks like Barnsley and Posh will take 2 relegation spots if Mr Rooney does manage to keep them up at the expense of Reading then sobeit

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby into Admin on 20:26 - Feb 2 with 3293 viewseghamranger

Will do well to get a point tonight… away at Huddersfield and a player sent off after 3 mins.

Come on the Rams

Did I just actually type that last bit….
Derby into Admin on 23:29 - Feb 2 with 2939 viewselnombre

So that would be a different Derby from the one that picked over the bones of Wigan while they were in administration, signed David Marshall and Nathan Byrne for a song and didn't even cough up the whole fee for Byrne, then I suppose.
Derby into Admin on 00:17 - Feb 3 with 2883 viewsSydneyRs

Derby losing tonight pushes them further towards the drop.

Even without the points deduction, they would have 36 points from 29 games, approx 1.24 points per game. If they continued at that rate they get to around 37 points by the end of the season. I feel they are more likely to tail off as hopes fade. 18 games left and probably need at the very least 30 points from those, can't see it happening.
Derby into Admin on 02:54 - Feb 3 with 2814 viewssaxbend

Yes, I never expected them to stay up. But it's to their credit that they won't finish bottom. Never mind the points deduction, the state they're in makes picking up points at all a real achievement for their squad.
Derby into Admin on 07:47 - Feb 3 with 2649 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 02:54 - Feb 3 by saxbend

Yes, I never expected them to stay up. But it's to their credit that they won't finish bottom. Never mind the points deduction, the state they're in makes picking up points at all a real achievement for their squad.

Do they not get a 2 goal head start in every game due to how they have been treated?

Derby into Admin on 09:38 - Feb 3 with 2469 viewsbosh67

They seem to have run into a confidence crisis after a good run. I think it must be very difficult to maintain momentum and confidence with so much insecurity around the place.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Derby into Admin on 09:52 - Feb 3 with 2429 viewsDWQPR

And of course they have taken advantage of every tax payer in the land to the tune of £28million as it stands whilst still signing players. Cannot believe how they were still allowed to sign players on loan at the start of the season and pay them £4k a week each when they had accumulated such a debt.

Maybe Wayne should start to study Melnomics and understand the basic principles of business, or not.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 09:28 - Feb 4 with 2126 viewstoboboly

Who says a leopard can't change it's spots?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60253222

Derby into Admin on 09:48 - Feb 4 with 2030 viewsdaveB

Still trying to cheat the system to get out of being punished and still blaming everyone else. I hope they go down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024