Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 162898 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 09:48 - Feb 4 with 4125 viewsRangersw12

A statue of Rooney is on the way 😂😂😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bm05b2
Derby into Admin on 10:05 - Feb 4 with 4044 viewsdaveB

Derby into Admin on 09:48 - Feb 4 by Rangersw12

do you think the penny will ever drop that maybe signing someone on massive money like Rooney when way past his best was part of the problem
Derby into Admin on 10:18 - Feb 4 with 3987 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby into Admin on 10:05 - Feb 4 by daveB

do you think the penny will ever drop that maybe signing someone on massive money like Rooney when way past his best was part of the problem

I don't think it will. They're a different breed!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby into Admin on 11:46 - Feb 4 with 3783 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 10:05 - Feb 4 by daveB

Superb assist though for Eze's goal :)

...... which all the media outlets (apart from QPR) conveniently managed to miss when editing the highlights. Funny that.

[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 11:49]
Derby into Admin on 12:23 - Feb 4 with 3647 viewsHantsR

Derby into Admin on 09:48 - Feb 4 by Rangersw12

I've seen a sneak preview:

Derby into Admin on 12:38 - Feb 4 with 3587 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 12:23 - Feb 4 by HantsR

I've seen a sneak preview:

That’s a bit harsh on Liam rosenior as I didn’t think his ears were that long.
Derby into Admin on 12:40 - Feb 4 with 3578 viewsdmm

Does anyone know what the views are of other club's fans on Derby?
Derby into Admin on 12:45 - Feb 4 with 3555 viewsslmrstid

Derby into Admin on 12:40 - Feb 4 by dmm

Does anyone know what the views are of other club's fans on Derby?

Generally unsympathetic, from what I've seen.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 13:42 - Feb 4 with 3372 viewsEsox_Lucius

Derby into Admin on 12:45 - Feb 4 by slmrstid

Generally unsympathetic, from what I've seen.

Facebook footy fans very much against them due to all the "Mel's got the EFL on strings" memes and the general cüntiness of Rams fans for about a year until it all blew up in their faces.

The grass is always greener.

Derby into Admin on 14:06 - Feb 4 with 3283 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby into Admin on 12:38 - Feb 4 by stowmarketrange

That’s a bit harsh on Liam rosenior as I didn’t think his ears were that long.

That’s not Liam. It’s Shhhteve!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby into Admin on 14:34 - Feb 4 with 3189 viewsR_from_afar

Derby into Admin on 09:48 - Feb 4 by daveB

Still trying to cheat the system to get out of being punished and still blaming everyone else. I hope they go down

I am trying to recall if Bury were treated with such leniency and reverence.

Heritage, size of the fanbase, infrastructure etc should not be relevant, rules are rules and should be applied evenly. Should be...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Derby into Admin on 14:44 - Feb 4 with 3153 viewsted_hendrix

I'm sick to death reading about the f/uckers, for the bloody umpteenth time get on with it--no more delays/extensions of times or pox ridden meetings.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Derby into Admin on 14:59 - Feb 4 with 3093 viewsE17hoop

Derby into Admin on 14:34 - Feb 4 by R_from_afar

I am trying to recall if Bury were treated with such leniency and reverence.

Heritage, size of the fanbase, infrastructure etc should not be relevant, rules are rules and should be applied evenly. Should be...

Bury went because of c.£15m owing.to HMRC, players, mortgage, etc and no, they got little media support like Derby.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Derby into Admin on 15:01 - Feb 4 with 3080 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 14:59 - Feb 4 by E17hoop

Bury went because of c.£15m owing.to HMRC, players, mortgage, etc and no, they got little media support like Derby.

Maybe Rooney can go round all the clubs who face going to the wall and drum up support for them all?He could be the red adair of failing football clubs.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 15:02]
Derby into Admin on 18:21 - Feb 4 with 2829 viewsthemodfather

if not said already, where has all their money gone from the play off final v us, clubs agreed losing team took the money, i think around £40m that's a chunk of dosh....yep a few years ago but.....spunked it up, now pleading poverty and save our club.
Derby into Admin on 18:56 - Feb 4 with 2740 viewsRangersw12

Morris is deluded. Sooner they go bust the better
Derby into Admin on 19:05 - Feb 4 with 2707 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 18:56 - Feb 4 by Rangersw12

Morris is deluded. Sooner they go bust the better

Middlesbrough’s claim is based on what ifs and buts.Wycombe’s is based on the reality that they would’ve been spared relegation if the EFL had acted in time last season.
Whether they should be aiming that claim at Derby or the EFL is a different matter.
Derby into Admin on 19:35 - Feb 4 with 2609 viewsQPR_Jim

Derby into Admin on 19:05 - Feb 4 by stowmarketrange

Middlesbrough’s claim is based on what ifs and buts.Wycombe’s is based on the reality that they would’ve been spared relegation if the EFL had acted in time last season.
Whether they should be aiming that claim at Derby or the EFL is a different matter.

They took an opportunity away from Middlesbrough, perhaps they wouldn't have got promoted but they didn't get a fair shot. Wycombe would have stayed up too.

Both of these are caused by Derby delaying accounts and the associated penalties to avoid punishment, not the actual FFP breach itself.

We were under a different system and provided all information correctly and at the appropriate time, so not the same as Derby.
Derby into Admin on 19:40 - Feb 4 with 2589 viewsfrancisbowles

Derby into Admin on 18:21 - Feb 4 by themodfather

if not said already, where has all their money gone from the play off final v us, clubs agreed losing team took the money, i think around £40m that's a chunk of dosh....yep a few years ago but.....spunked it up, now pleading poverty and save our club.

£40 million? If each ticket sold was an average of £100, with an attendance of 90,000, that would equal £9 million gross.
Derby into Admin on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 2554 viewskensalriser

Derby into Admin on 19:40 - Feb 4 by francisbowles

£40 million? If each ticket sold was an average of £100, with an attendance of 90,000, that would equal £9 million gross.

I think that’s the Mel Morris valuation.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Derby into Admin on 19:59 - Feb 4 with 2536 viewsDWQPR

Would love to see HMRC take Morris to court. He totally lacks any contrition with regards to where the real blame lies. He blames the parachute payments of relegated clubs for his gross overspend and subsequent fiddling of the accounts and the over-inflated purchase of Pride Park. In the last eight years since we beat them there has been plenty of clubs that have got promoted to the PL without having the benefit of parachute payments and spent a whole lot less than a club that had the benefit of a high support base. But he continued to spend whilst not meeting the clubs financial obligations to other clubs, to local businesses and to the tax payer and in doing so goaded the EFL with his comments. Total delusion of the highest order.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 21:43 - Feb 4 with 2417 viewsBostonR

Amit v Mel Morris. Only one winner there…..
Derby into Admin on 22:21 - Feb 4 with 2330 viewsPhildo

IfMorris wishes to lift the veil of incorporation and accept liability for Derbys debts great otherwise this is bullsh;t grandstanding with no real liability so fuk off
Derby into Admin on 09:02 - Feb 5 with 2048 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 22:21 - Feb 4 by Phildo

IfMorris wishes to lift the veil of incorporation and accept liability for Derbys debts great otherwise this is bullsh;t grandstanding with no real liability so fuk off

Been on the Derby forum and there is now a thread where the general consensus is that suddenly good old Mel has played a blinder with this statement and has outmanoeuvred Gibson and the EFL. He’s Saint Mel again. That don’t seem to grasp that the legal dispute is between three corporate entities, Derby, Wycombe and ‘Boro. And all this statement is about is to blindside the support based once again and to take the focus off him as the bad boy.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 09:14 - Feb 5 with 2020 viewsLanhoop

I just wonder how hard it is for them to understand that they need to stop trying to avoid their responsibilities.

It's simple. Pay your debts. All of them. Take your punishment (which has already been watered down) and shut up. Or cease to exist.

Stop blaming the EFL, Boro, Wycombe for what your football club and its board did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024