Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 161211 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 09:22 - Feb 5 with 5124 viewsQPR_Jim

Derby into Admin on 09:14 - Feb 5 by Lanhoop

I just wonder how hard it is for them to understand that they need to stop trying to avoid their responsibilities.

It's simple. Pay your debts. All of them. Take your punishment (which has already been watered down) and shut up. Or cease to exist.

Stop blaming the EFL, Boro, Wycombe for what your football club and its board did.

I'd add to that to stop trying to bring us into it as well, we never deliberately used incorrect accounting practices to hide our spending and delay punishment, so it's not the same.
Derby into Admin on 09:35 - Feb 5 with 5059 viewssaxbend

Agree with all of that. But I also think that as harsh as it might have been for Boro and Wycombe, the whatiffery really doesn't help. It only invites more parties to make further claims for knock-on effects.
Derby into Admin on 10:26 - Feb 5 with 4899 viewsLazyFan

Derby into Admin on 09:35 - Feb 5 by saxbend

Agree with all of that. But I also think that as harsh as it might have been for Boro and Wycombe, the whatiffery really doesn't help. It only invites more parties to make further claims for knock-on effects.

There is no whatif for Wycombe, they should have stayed up.

Chances are Wycombe might not return next season either, they could possibly never ever return back to the Champ, all because Derby on purpose by design avoided, again and again, publishing accounts (fake accounts don't count, as they are fake) ... allegedly.

zzzzzzzzzz

Derby into Admin on 10:38 - Feb 5 with 4861 viewssaxbend

You're not wrong, and the cat's been out of the bag since West Ham and Sheffield United in 2007 anyway. But just like with dodgy decisions made by officials, retrospective compensation I think does more harm than good in the long term.
Derby into Admin on 14:33 - Feb 5 with 4606 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Derby into Admin on 09:48 - Feb 4 by Rangersw12

A statue of Rooney is on the way 😂😂😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0bm05b2

Whilst Rooney has impressed with his loyalty in difficult circumstances, a statue is both premature and OTT. The club is on the brink so the fans would be better placed putting all of their energy into trying to save it. A statue without a club would look very silly indeed.
Derby into Admin on 12:25 - Feb 6 with 4366 viewsTGRRRSSS

He is getting 90K per week though for his loyalty.

Been impressed with his start as a manager to be fair BUT lets not go overboard on this.
Derby into Admin on 12:34 - Feb 6 with 4337 viewsTGRRRSSS

Wouldnt somebody earning Rooney's wage be the first to go from a administrator?

Not sure how it'd work but if they could get someone in for say 10K per month that's the sort of thing a administrator would normally do isnt it?

I wonder what their fees will be by the end of it all come to that???
Derby into Admin on 12:51 - Feb 6 with 4306 viewsEsox_Lucius

Derby into Admin on 12:25 - Feb 6 by TGRRRSSS

Been impressed with his start as a manager to be fair BUT lets not go overboard on this.

Is that still fully funded by Bet32?

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 12:56 - Feb 6 with 4294 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure but I dn't think so, wasnt that based on him as a player?

Hence being number 32.

This in itself is an odd one, I remember Noades objecting to DouDou's wages being paid by the Winton's or something years ago.
Derby into Admin on 19:19 - Feb 6 with 3995 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Derby into Admin on 12:25 - Feb 6 by TGRRRSSS

It's funny because when the subject matter is Charlie Austin, his wages are irrelevant. However, when it comes to Rooney, it's fair game.
Derby into Admin on 13:08 - Feb 7 with 3773 viewsLowerloftLad

Mike Ashley has now pulled out of a deal to buy the club,Not looking good for them.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Derby into Admin on 19:53 - Feb 8 with 3455 viewsQPRSteve

Derby V Hull. Sky commentator: "Derby have had 21 points ripped from them and players ripped from them." His tongue must be a lovely shade of brown.
Derby into Admin on 19:59 - Feb 8 with 3433 viewsdavman

Derby into Admin on 10:26 - Feb 5 by LazyFan

There is no whatif for Wycombe, they should have stayed up.

Chances are Wycombe might not return next season either, they could possibly never ever return back to the Champ, all because Derby on purpose by design avoided, again and again, publishing accounts (fake accounts don't count, as they are fake) ... allegedly.

Nope, still not convinced, Derby's shenanigans started way before last season and Wycombe's fate should have been irrelevant if the EFL had administered their punishment when they should have.

If Wycombe or Middlesbrough need to go after anyone it is the EFL for their incompetence. I suspect that the reason they don't is that there is something in the EFL Charter that means members can't sue them. That is the travesty here...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Derby into Admin on 20:04 - Feb 8 with 3390 viewsQPR_Jim

Derby into Admin on 19:59 - Feb 8 by davman

Nope, still not convinced, Derby's shenanigans started way before last season and Wycombe's fate should have been irrelevant if the EFL had administered their punishment when they should have.

If Wycombe or Middlesbrough need to go after anyone it is the EFL for their incompetence. I suspect that the reason they don't is that there is something in the EFL Charter that means members can't sue them. That is the travesty here...

The only fault of the EFL is that they didn't have a mechanism to punish clubs that file incorrect accounts. If they had come down like a tonne of brick on Derby before they filed their proper accounts then they'd have been criticized for that too.
Derby into Admin on 21:59 - Feb 8 with 3188 viewsToast_R

Simon Jordan has been saying (if I heard correctly) to buy Derby out of Administration requires approx £20 million more than anyone has ever paid to buy a club out of Administration.
Derby into Admin on 22:18 - Feb 8 with 3083 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 21:59 - Feb 8 by Toast_R

Simon Jordan has been saying (if I heard correctly) to buy Derby out of Administration requires approx £20 million more than anyone has ever paid to buy a club out of Administration.

And for that money they still don’t have a ground that they own.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 07:22 - Feb 9 with 2847 viewsdistortR

Rooney's comments about choosing studs that would injure someone reprehensible, whoever the opponent is. Kids read this stuff, some may copy him.
What a dick.
Derby into Admin on 10:02 - Feb 9 with 2665 viewsdanehoop

Derby into Admin on 07:22 - Feb 9 by distortR

Rooney's comments about choosing studs that would injure someone reprehensible, whoever the opponent is. Kids read this stuff, some may copy him.
What a dick.

It was John Terry though.

Just saying.

Never knowingly understood

Derby into Admin on 11:03 - Feb 9 with 2574 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I read that the administrators are charging Derby a lot of money which can't be helping the situation.
They should have been told to reduce wage bill and sell assets like Tom Lawrence

The longer this drags on the more money the administrators are getting.
Derby into Admin on 13:21 - Feb 9 with 2448 viewsEsox_Lucius

What a dick.

Hopefully the FA will react the same way they did to Roy Keane's admission of what he did to Alf Inge Haaland. Reminded me of Jason Cundy's admission that he deliberately broke a team mates leg in training as he knew that he was 1st in line to lose his apprenticeship with CFC. They dropped the injured player.

The grass is always greener.

Derby into Admin on 16:28 - Feb 9 with 2293 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Just occurred to me how unbearable the Media w4nkfest is going to be if they stay up.

I don’t care how “well” they might do to avoid the drop - they shouldn’t have been given any chance of staying up in the first place.

I realise now I would actually prefer Reading to stay up if it meant Derby getting what they deserve.

There. I said it. Don’t you just hate football sometimes?
Derby into Admin on 16:34 - Feb 9 with 2255 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 16:28 - Feb 9 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

Just occurred to me how unbearable the Media w4nkfest is going to be if they stay up.

I don’t care how “well” they might do to avoid the drop - they shouldn’t have been given any chance of staying up in the first place.

I realise now I would actually prefer Reading to stay up if it meant Derby getting what they deserve.

There. I said it. Don’t you just hate football sometimes?

To be fair if they stay up after starting 21 points behind then they probably deserve to, I still think that either Peterborough or Reading will win a few and increase the gap again.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 16:45 - Feb 9 with 2225 viewsLythamR

What a dick.

Zoumaesque level of idiocy shouting about that 15 years after the event

Another one who shouldnt be allowed out unsupervised
Derby into Admin on 16:49 - Feb 9 with 2208 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Derby into Admin on 16:34 - Feb 9 by loftboy

To be fair if they stay up after starting 21 points behind then they probably deserve to, I still think that either Peterborough or Reading will win a few and increase the gap again.

Not really. The playing squad and Manager might do well enough for people say they deserved it but the Club itself, no.
Derby into Admin on 17:50 - Feb 9 with 2072 viewsdistortR

Derby into Admin on 16:45 - Feb 9 by LythamR

Zoumaesque level of idiocy shouting about that 15 years after the event

Another one who shouldnt be allowed out unsupervised

at a time when they are worrying about the behaviour of fans at matches.....................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024