Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 161240 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 14:53 - May 8 with 3979 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 06:34 - May 8 by SimplyNico

Reading Kirchner's twitter feed. Looks like he is getting ready to bail out.

They’re fûcked

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 15:11 - May 8 with 3892 viewsdistortR

Derby into Admin on 14:53 - May 8 by loftboy

They’re fûcked

I hope not, proper club until morris appeared, and the fans of theirs that I know are decent.

Also feel that our history, since'75 at least, is in a small way intertwined with theirs.
Derby into Admin on 12:07 - May 9 with 3506 viewsthemodfather

surely qpr can play a testimonila/fund raiser for them? the little cherubs.
Derby into Admin on 11:10 - May 10 with 3130 viewstoboboly

Admin given Kirchner extra time to surmount "obstacles"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61385282

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 11:31 - May 10 with 3060 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 11:10 - May 10 by toboboly

Admin given Kirchner extra time to surmount "obstacles"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61385282

Why does anyone even bother with deadlines when they get broken again & again then extended further each time.

What happens if it's still not resolved by the time the fixture lists are due to come out?
Derby into Admin on 12:35 - May 10 with 2995 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 11:31 - May 10 by Juzzie

Why does anyone even bother with deadlines when they get broken again & again then extended further each time.

What happens if it's still not resolved by the time the fixture lists are due to come out?

See my previous post!
Mel is playing hardball, and even if he does sell the stadium I have still yet to see a comment on how they are going to pay the 36 million owed to HMRC, if they accept a payment plan for the full amount that would probably amount to 12 million a year which is probably their entire turnover for a league 1 team, their fans are like ostriches and refuse to even engage in reasonable debate about it, I registered on their forum and get loads of abuse when I remind them of their obligations.
Nothingam Forest have made “ ze list” on their forum which lists everyone who Derby fans will blame for their demise, I made it on at number 218.

Derby into Admin on 13:13 - May 10 with 2902 viewsslmrstid

Derby into Admin on 12:35 - May 10 by loftboy

See my previous post!
Mel is playing hardball, and even if he does sell the stadium I have still yet to see a comment on how they are going to pay the 36 million owed to HMRC, if they accept a payment plan for the full amount that would probably amount to 12 million a year which is probably their entire turnover for a league 1 team, their fans are like ostriches and refuse to even engage in reasonable debate about it, I registered on their forum and get loads of abuse when I remind them of their obligations.
Nothingam Forest have made “ ze list” on their forum which lists everyone who Derby fans will blame for their demise, I made it on at number 218.

"Your name vill also go on ze list....what is it?"
"Don't tell them Pike!"
Derby into Admin on 13:37 - May 10 with 2834 viewsTGRRRSSS

Can you link this list Loftboy - I am sure many more of us want to join it.

WRDCFC still supporting Morris?

Or are they starting to realise he's shafted them royally.

I doubt anyone will buy without the ground, and withouut that.......

Coventry it is....Or maybe Birmingham City will let them groundshare there???...
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 13:57 - May 10 with 2779 viewsHarbour

Derby into Admin on 13:37 - May 10 by TGRRRSSS

Coventry it is....Or maybe Birmingham City will let them groundshare there???...

Ground share Notts County there best option.
Derby into Admin on 14:04 - May 10 with 2749 viewsterryb

It would seem that many Derby fans are now realising that Morris is the cause of their problems.

I base this on Derbyshire Police are investigating death threats to Morris after the sale of the ground reached an "impasse". Personally, I think this is taking it too far.

It was funny hearing the EFL spokesperson stating that the sale of the ground is the main stumbling block! As this has been the case all along I don't see why it is only now being commented on.

I assume that the idea that the council will/can buy the stadium has disappeared. Not that they ever would have been allowed to.
Derby into Admin on 14:27 - May 10 with 2680 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 13:57 - May 10 by Harbour

Ground share Notts County there best option.

That'd be impossible as they already have to do alternate weekends with Forest - Derby couldn't fit into that equation.

Burton are next door...

Derby into Admin on 15:05 - May 10 with 2628 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 14:04 - May 10 by terryb

It would seem that many Derby fans are now realising that Morris is the cause of their problems.

I base this on Derbyshire Police are investigating death threats to Morris after the sale of the ground reached an "impasse". Personally, I think this is taking it too far.

It was funny hearing the EFL spokesperson stating that the sale of the ground is the main stumbling block! As this has been the case all along I don't see why it is only now being commented on.

I assume that the idea that the council will/can buy the stadium has disappeared. Not that they ever would have been allowed to.

They weren’t complaining when Morris gave the club £80 million for the ground in order to fund them,even when the ground was only worth a quarter of that price.y
Derby into Admin on 15:14 - May 10 with 2596 viewsaston_hoop

Stoke and Leicester were being given as potential groundshare options at the weekend

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby into Admin on 15:16 - May 10 with 2584 viewsloftboy

Last appears on page 1162

https://www.forestforum.co.uk/threads/44511-The-demise-of-Wayne-Rooney-s-D***y-C

Derby into Admin on 15:23 - May 10 with 2555 viewsToast_R

Wouldn't be too fussed if they just folded to be honest. It's obviously a massive ball ache to get them back on track so is it worth the faff?

It was going to happen to a bigger club sooner or later, rather them than us.

Mike Ashley will be the one to buy them out I reckon.
[Post edited 10 May 2022 15:29]
Derby into Admin on 15:26 - May 10 with 2531 viewsdaveB

Derby into Admin on 11:31 - May 10 by Juzzie

Can't blame the EFL for giving the club all the time they can to sort it out, no one wants them to go out of business
Derby into Admin on 15:58 - May 10 with 2443 viewstoboboly

Derby into Admin on 15:16 - May 10 by loftboy

https://www.forestforum.co.uk/threads/44511-The-demise-of-Wayne-Rooney-s-D***y-C

Fcuk me poor Jeff Hendrick has landed on that list - presumably for not playing against them which would have given them the win?

Derby into Admin on 16:03 - May 10 with 2428 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 15:26 - May 10 by daveB

Can't blame the EFL for giving the club all the time they can to sort it out, no one wants them to go out of business

I agree but there comes a time when it needs to be sorted one way or another, esepcially before the first games of the season.

Also, makes me laff all the anti-EFL sentiment (and banners) from Derby fans when the EFL (who aren't a polished machine by any stretch) kept extending the deadline all the time in order to avoid the club going to the wall. Some thanks that from the Derby fans.
Derby into Admin on 16:12 - May 10 with 2377 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 16:03 - May 10 by Juzzie

I agree but there comes a time when it needs to be sorted one way or another, esepcially before the first games of the season.

Also, makes me laff all the anti-EFL sentiment (and banners) from Derby fans when the EFL (who aren't a polished machine by any stretch) kept extending the deadline all the time in order to avoid the club going to the wall. Some thanks that from the Derby fans.

What’s their view on the massive tax bill that’s still got to be paid?I can’t be bothered to read through their deluded message boards myself.
Derby into Admin on 16:28 - May 10 with 2310 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 15:16 - May 10 by loftboy

Are you listed at number 218 Loftboy?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 16:38 - May 10 with 2268 viewsLblock

Derby into Admin on 15:26 - May 10 by daveB

Nobody?

There’s a 1,168 page thread linked above that tells me different

Fair play to you Rob, in at number 218 and this weeks big climber!!! An ex referee who deals in reality….. you’re a rare beast!!!

Somehow I think if our roles were reversed in this then the majority of Sheep fans would be wishing us the worst. For me I just hope there’s some justice and Wycombe pass them on the way up

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Derby into Admin on 16:44 - May 10 with 2240 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 16:28 - May 10 by DWQPR

Are you listed at number 218 Loftboy?

Yes

Derby into Admin on 16:48 - May 10 with 2228 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 16:12 - May 10 by stowmarketrange

What’s their view on the massive tax bill that’s still got to be paid?I can’t be bothered to read through their deluded message boards myself.

I keep reminding them and they say as founder member of the league HMRC will treat them gently and let them off!
I emailed my local MP and asked his views and also asked if they didn’t have to pay it all can I be let off some of my PAYE, he just sent back a waffling reply about heritage and community asset.
[Post edited 10 May 2022 16:50]

Derby into Admin on 17:22 - May 10 with 2145 viewsrrrspricey

Wat makes me laugh at that list is MM is nowhere to be seen. Was feeling quite sorry for hem but they're clearly completely deluded
Derby into Admin on 18:00 - May 10 with 2064 viewsRangersDave

community asset? since when?

Also not only do they have to cough for HMRC, but also 40-80mil for the ground (see original price used by their finance peeps), then they have to sort the Wycombe situation out....the list goes on.

Meanwhile...... they have till saturday to complete the deal for the new owner, otherwise its an open market again.

Also, can someone tell me how, when it costs Rangers owners £1.5mil a month to run the club, how Derby have funded themselves? I know they have sold, but surely not enoughto cover costs and Middlesborough's wedge?

still smells worse than Baldricks apple crumble.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024