Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 162874 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 07:58 - Jan 22 with 6050 viewsJuzzie

I love the way Derby fans just think that HMRC and all tne other creditors should simply accept 25% of what they are owed. I bet if their employers turned around and said “this year you’ll just get 25% of your salary” they would be apoplectic.
Derby into Admin on 08:19 - Jan 22 with 5992 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 07:58 - Jan 22 by Juzzie

I love the way Derby fans just think that HMRC and all tne other creditors should simply accept 25% of what they are owed. I bet if their employers turned around and said “this year you’ll just get 25% of your salary” they would be apoplectic.

Maybe they would be happy to see players sold for 25% of their true value for the next five years as a trade off assuming that they survive. They really are a deluded bunch that are playing on being one of the original 12. So bloody what! I’m sure when Bolton almost went to the wall a few years back they were protesting on their behalf?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 09:50 - Jan 22 with 5817 viewsterryb

Derby into Admin on 20:38 - Jan 21 by DWQPR

They’d have to guarantee the payments to football creditors in full and HMRC who I cannot see backing down from the £28million owed, only concession would be a payment plan over a number of years. Then there is also the matter of guaranteeing a minimum of 25% payments to non-footballing creditors. And we haven’t got to ‘Boro or Wycombe yet. I suspect this is yet another American multi-millionaire looking to obtain some free publicity for his company. If they really wanted to buy an English football team then the likes of Blackburn, Huddersfield and even Luton would be a far more attractive proposition.

The company was established in the '80's rather than set up for the purpose of this purchase. Wiki quotes their assets as a fraction under 3 billion US dollars.

I've also seen that the offer of £28 million is at that level to allow for payments to Middlesbrough & Wycombe.

From our point of view, they would only have to show that DCFC would be able to financially conclude this season for the three points to be safe!
Derby into Admin on 12:27 - Jan 22 with 5658 viewsToast_R

Forest fans waving cash at Derby just now. Made me chuckle.
Derby into Admin on 12:57 - Jan 22 with 5578 viewsManinBlack

I see Gary Neville gave a lengthy speech about their plight which included Wycombe and Middlesbrough dropping any action as no club should do anything that could see another fold like Bury.
Derby into Admin on 14:51 - Jan 24 with 5224 viewsenfieldargh

Chelsea sign 17 yo full back Dylan Williams from Derby undisclosed fee
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60105675

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby into Admin on 15:38 - Jan 24 with 5067 viewsfrancisbowles

Derby into Admin on 14:51 - Jan 24 by enfieldargh

That could be a career ending move.
Derby into Admin on 16:02 - Jan 24 with 4990 viewsbollockchops

They have eight days to sort it out or they will be liquidated !
Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 17:14 - Jan 24 with 4762 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 14:51 - Jan 24 by enfieldargh

£29m?
Derby into Admin on 17:28 - Jan 24 with 4679 viewsMrSheen

Derby into Admin on 17:14 - Jan 24 by Juzzie

£29m?

Bottle of Novichok and train tickets to High Wycombe and Middlesbrough?
Derby into Admin on 22:42 - Jan 24 with 4419 viewsDWQPR

Derby into Admin on 15:38 - Jan 24 by francisbowles

That could be a career ending move.

I heard that UEFA or FIFA are going to limit the amount of loan players both inwards and outwards over the next few years eventually meaning that clubs cannot loan more than six players out a season. That will have severe repercussions on Chel***’s strategy to rack and stack and lease and return players.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby into Admin on 06:45 - Jan 25 with 4283 viewsnix

Derby into Admin on 22:42 - Jan 24 by DWQPR

I heard that UEFA or FIFA are going to limit the amount of loan players both inwards and outwards over the next few years eventually meaning that clubs cannot loan more than six players out a season. That will have severe repercussions on Chel***’s strategy to rack and stack and lease and return players.

Absolutely thrilled with this if it goes through. One of the biggest rackets in football. I think they'll still be able to stack up U21 players but won't be able to keep them out on loan until they're 26!
Derby into Admin on 08:45 - Jan 26 with 3930 viewsTGRRRSSS

Meanwhile they are still paying Wayne Rooney his 90K per week wages - HMRC should stick to their guns, and given the situation with the debts accumulated in the past 2 years with Covid I expect they will demand every single penny they deem they are earned.

As an aside who submitted the incorrect accounts on Derby's behalf?

Isnt that illegal?
Derby into Admin on 08:48 - Jan 26 with 3920 viewshamptonhillhoop

There's another 'poor Derby' piece on BBC Breakfast at the moment. Interviewing fans in the ground, how terrible the whole thing is, what a historic club. No mention as to why its happened
Derby into Admin on 09:00 - Jan 26 with 3863 viewsNorthantsHoop

Derby into Admin on 08:48 - Jan 26 by hamptonhillhoop

There's another 'poor Derby' piece on BBC Breakfast at the moment. Interviewing fans in the ground, how terrible the whole thing is, what a historic club. No mention as to why its happened

Just saw this as well, hope Derby survive, it is the fans that are suffering, regardless of how they got into this situation.
Derby into Admin on 09:01 - Jan 26 with 3837 viewsfrancisbowles

Derby into Admin on 08:45 - Jan 26 by TGRRRSSS

Meanwhile they are still paying Wayne Rooney his 90K per week wages - HMRC should stick to their guns, and given the situation with the debts accumulated in the past 2 years with Covid I expect they will demand every single penny they deem they are earned.

As an aside who submitted the incorrect accounts on Derby's behalf?

Isnt that illegal?

If it's accounts for FFP purposes then that is purely a football matter. If it's annual accounts then they are formal documents and certain items such as profit and loss, PAYE and VAT are required for the revenue and therefore those accounts are a legal requirement.
Derby into Admin on 09:04 - Jan 26 with 3832 viewsEastR

Derby into Admin on 08:48 - Jan 26 by hamptonhillhoop

Anyone watching that would be none the wiser as to why they were running a piece about a football club going to the wall.

A terrible piece of journalism by the reporter John Maguire, who should be ashamed of himself.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Derby into Admin on 09:42 - Jan 26 with 3737 viewsfrancisbowles

Derby into Admin on 09:04 - Jan 26 by EastR

Anyone watching that would be none the wiser as to why they were running a piece about a football club going to the wall.

A terrible piece of journalism by the reporter John Maguire, who should be ashamed of himself.

It's BBC breakfast!. It's got worse over the years, full of puff pieces, dumbed down and, overall, less quality in the presenting team. It hasn't quite gone down to ITV levels though!
Derby into Admin on 10:50 - Jan 26 with 3636 viewsNorthantsHoop

Derby into Admin on 09:04 - Jan 26 by EastR

Think the focus of the piece was fine and showed what Derby County means to the fans and their history, rather than get mired in technical insolvency details. Although I still think they should be playing in League 1 this season and Wycombe for example should be in the Championship. I am all for automatic demotion if clubs fail to pass financial stress tests, rather than these ridiculous points losses.
Derby into Admin on 14:14 - Jan 26 with 3486 viewsbollockchops

100 million for a division 0ne team ! and no ground .
Derby into Admin on 17:12 - Jan 26 with 3285 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 14:14 - Jan 26 by bollockchops

100 million for a division 0ne team ! and no ground .

But but...... founder members of the Football League dontcha know.
Derby into Admin on 19:32 - Jan 26 with 3134 viewsthemodfather

hope they pay the bulk of the £28m tax they owe! offering around £8m, why should tax payers soak that up during the pandemic?!
Derby into Admin on 10:51 - Jan 27 with 2931 viewstoboboly

Derby being treated just as Bury and Bolton treated, good to see.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/01/derby-county-efl-quantuma-27th-january-updat

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby into Admin on 11:49 - Jan 27 with 2849 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 10:51 - Jan 27 by toboboly

Derby being treated just as Bury and Bolton treated, good to see.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/01/derby-county-efl-quantuma-27th-january-updat

There’s a tweet I’ve seen ( I’m not on Twitter but can read it) which links to that statement, on the replies one of their fans asks “ can they not lift the embargo for that month”. Does he not realise how much shit they are actually in, looks like HMRC ha entagteed to anything yet either contrary to earlier reports.
I actually think they are gone.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 17:36 - Jan 27 with 2635 viewsRangersDave

Hmmmm,

Sounds like this will now drag in and on, Wycombe and Boro will get shafted, and Derby will survive due to the Bolton like extensions , despite a final 1st Feb date being given!

Surely any extension will cost money. and where will that come from?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024