Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby into Admin 21:57 - Sep 17 with 161260 viewsTheRam

Fooking w@nkers.

Actually feel sorry for the fans
Derby into Admin on 09:25 - Jan 28 with 4740 viewsLazyFan

Derby into Admin on 17:36 - Jan 27 by RangersDave

Hmmmm,

Sounds like this will now drag in and on, Wycombe and Boro will get shafted, and Derby will survive due to the Bolton like extensions , despite a final 1st Feb date being given!

Surely any extension will cost money. and where will that come from?

This is the problem with it being done during the season and especially halfway through.

Derby know that if they get kicked out halfway through, then the league goes all over the place in the Champ.
Boro can come out and say that proves they cheated and so the EFL have failed them.
Wycombe can say as a smaller club they managed their finances so they could play every game so, they should have been allowed to stay up as they would have been around for all the games.
It will be a complete mess.

So, Derby can talk the game of Saviour Knights are about to come in and recuse them from the dragon of admin, they only need a few more weeks as these things take time. The sort of time one could use the summer months for when no one is playing, but that's never mentioned.

Thus it carries on and by March, Derby will only need 2 months of extensions to complete the fixtures so the EFL's hand will be forced to continue or it's an even bigger mess by then with more games played.

I think they will get away with it till the end of the season. But then go straight into admin and be kicked out. Of course, the EFL won't gift Wycombe the Championship place as they should as Derby will probably be relegated anyway. Then they can sweep it under the carpet as if it never happened.

Thing is if in the future Boro breaches FFP they can actually use the excuse of "well we thought we would get promoted to the Prem, but Derby cheated us out of it". Gonna be a bit tricky that one for the EFL as Boro could say see you in court and at that point the EFL will have to hand over a lot of information to the case which could expose them for making decisions that favoured Derby over the rest.

zzzzzzzzzz

Derby into Admin on 10:08 - Jan 28 with 4578 viewsloftboy

This was posted on the Bristol city forum,

I think the talk or what they would like is a 75% reduction on the HMRC debt- seen figures of £7-8m mooted, that's of a £28-29m debt pile to HMRC alone.

Of course in theory if you can pay HMRC around 25%, that means that a court might also rule that dissenting creditors should accept that- and tbh is 25p in the £ to unsecured creditors better than one might reasonably get? Possibly! Cross class cram down etc- if you hit that 25% or so then avoiding a 15 point deduction becomes that much more likely because if unsecured creditors get less then there is a further 15 point deduction.

Football creditors must be met in full and in addition they seem to be trying to bat away the legitimate claims- or at least the legitimate right of the claims to be heard- of Middlesbrough and Wycombe or crammed down to a tiny amount. Heard/classed as unsecured creditors rather than football creditors- that kinda thing.

The lack of contrition from a lot of Derby fans is pretty incredible really- some still claim that their amortisation methods were correct as just one example. A good chunk of them aren't bothered how it's done as long as they still have a club. That bit aside, they still see themselves as victims I reckon a reasonable number of them.

They seem to have a strong % of entitled fans, Derby.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 13:15 - Jan 28 with 4337 viewsdavman

Derby into Admin on 17:36 - Jan 27 by RangersDave

Hmmmm,

Sounds like this will now drag in and on, Wycombe and Boro will get shafted, and Derby will survive due to the Bolton like extensions , despite a final 1st Feb date being given!

Surely any extension will cost money. and where will that come from?

I dunno now; for the first time (on this and not in general! ) I am starting to think like loftboy. I think that they're gone.

They might last this season, but there are too many threads / creditors to this.

I absolutely cannot see how they can be in a position to refuse offers for Lawrence and others - surely every penny has to count??

Has Morris been lynched by any Derby fans yet?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Derby into Admin on 23:28 - Jan 28 with 3967 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I see Wayne Rooney has rejected Everton's advances to tough it out with Derby. This man is seriously going up in my estimation.
Derby into Admin on 00:28 - Jan 29 with 3935 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby into Admin on 13:15 - Jan 28 by davman

I dunno now; for the first time (on this and not in general! ) I am starting to think like loftboy. I think that they're gone.

They might last this season, but there are too many threads / creditors to this.

I absolutely cannot see how they can be in a position to refuse offers for Lawrence and others - surely every penny has to count??

Has Morris been lynched by any Derby fans yet?

There seems to be no effort to reform. They're so far into this now that the more restrictions you place on them the lower they sink to evade them. Any sign of admission of fault or blame and they're finished. They can only dig deeper and deeper.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 0:29]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby into Admin on 07:56 - Jan 29 with 3802 viewsdmm

Some interesting comments here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/28/the-guardian-view-on-footb particularly "...the knock-on consequences of allowing too much power and wealth to be hoarded in football’s top tier" and Neville's idea that "...clubs should be treated like “Grade I-listed buildings” rather than ordinary businesses".
Derby into Admin on 08:52 - Jan 29 with 3678 viewsactonman

The absolute sh!tpit they are in and still have players like Lawrence on ridiculous money is not helping with any compassion from anybody.
I can understand it being hard to shift players on good contracts but if they have cold hard offers as has been reported then they are just taking the p!ss.
Bit like me going bankrupt owing money to everybody but refusing to give up my range rover
(I don’t have a Range Rover btw)
Derby into Admin on 09:17 - Jan 29 with 3658 viewsRangersDave

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/12527725/derby-countys-debts-belie

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby into Admin on 09:22 - Jan 29 with 3646 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 09:17 - Jan 29 by RangersDave

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/12527725/derby-countys-debts-belie

Those debts don’t seem too bad compared to Bolton’s or ours of a few years ago.It’s the ability to repay them that might be the problem.
Derby into Admin on 09:29 - Jan 29 with 3625 viewsterryb

Derby into Admin on 09:22 - Jan 29 by stowmarketrange

Those debts don’t seem too bad compared to Bolton’s or ours of a few years ago.It’s the ability to repay them that might be the problem.

These are all external debts though, ours were mostly internal (debts to the owners).
Derby into Admin on 09:42 - Jan 29 with 3587 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Derby into Admin on 09:17 - Jan 29 by RangersDave

It’s striking the difference in treatment Derby are getting from the football establishment, press and authorities. Compared to what we got.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Derby into Admin on 09:59 - Jan 29 with 3532 viewsCFW

Derby into Admin on 08:52 - Jan 29 by actonman

The absolute sh!tpit they are in and still have players like Lawrence on ridiculous money is not helping with any compassion from anybody.
I can understand it being hard to shift players on good contracts but if they have cold hard offers as has been reported then they are just taking the p!ss.
Bit like me going bankrupt owing money to everybody but refusing to give up my range rover
(I don’t have a Range Rover btw)

Katie Price does along with a load of other cars and god knows how many holidays
Derby into Admin on 10:21 - Jan 29 with 3477 viewshantssi

Derby into Admin on 23:28 - Jan 28 by Benny_the_Ball

I see Wayne Rooney has rejected Everton's advances to tough it out with Derby. This man is seriously going up in my estimation.

Me too and I never thought Id say that!
Derby into Admin on 10:25 - Jan 29 with 3470 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 09:29 - Jan 29 by terryb

These are all external debts though, ours were mostly internal (debts to the owners).

And bolton’s £179 million debt?
Derby into Admin on 10:27 - Jan 29 with 3463 viewsterryb

Derby into Admin on 10:25 - Jan 29 by stowmarketrange

And bolton’s £179 million debt?

I was only commenting on your reference to our debts.

I have no idea about Bolton.
Derby into Admin on 11:19 - Jan 29 with 3348 viewsLazyFan

Derby into Admin on 23:28 - Jan 28 by Benny_the_Ball

For me, he is playing it smart. He does not need the money right now, he needs proven success and then the money will come later and in great quantities.

Everton is a basket case, the players clearly don't want to play and they are not good enough anyway. We can see that from our Cup match against them. If he went there and failed they might let him do a season in the Champ, but he would be under immense pressure to get them back straight away and then keep them there. So, high risk with only 2 years possible work. After which his reputation is shot and with no thanks.

Whereas he stays at Derby, he's seen as a decent bloke, white knight, saviour, messiah!

If Derby go bankrupt he's seen as a loyal hard done by manager who did a great job under immense pressure. If only he had the funds, if only he had been allowed to sign the players, they would have been promoted not abolished. If they survive admin but get relegated the same. If they survive admin and stay up he obtains godlike status. Got a football mission impossible? You will need the "Roony" as he is the only manager who beats impossible (even when he probably didn't).

In addition, he's on £80K per week. Even if Derby are not paying it all as they probably are not, no doubt later it will come out that he waived it so the club could survive thus ensuring more messiah status, it will though set the standard that any new club will be expected to pay that. As that's what you pay for messiahs. So, he has proven his value and price in the market ... for now. And remember he does not need the money, he needs a reputation and one that will last.

Now the conversation moves to the Hughes I am interviewing you mode.
Do you have the Bagpuss funds? Do I have the Fergie control? Is your setup already amazing so I can just swing in and get immediate glory?
You can see how Everton failed the checklist so, he immediately refused an interview. Smart that too, this way it does not look like they rejected him, he did a Hughes on them there. You can see this also as he made it public and not Everton. He leaked it.

At the moment if he stays with Derby it's a no-lose situation and the wins could be super high. His current situation is perfect for him and he gets results on the field. His hard graft last season and this season on the pitch has paid off, and he's smart enough to do a Eustice and avoid basketcase clubs.

Well played that man, well played.

zzzzzzzzzz

Derby into Admin on 12:28 - Jan 29 with 3243 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 09:42 - Jan 29 by CliveWilsonSaid

It’s striking the difference in treatment Derby are getting from the football establishment, press and authorities. Compared to what we got.

Indeed.

“ This is largely because of Derby's lack of income when games were postponed, and when Pride Park was empty.”

Because, of course, no other club has been affected and Derby’s debts only happened during Covid and the many years beforehand they were completely solvent.
Derby into Admin on 14:43 - Jan 29 with 3057 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Derby into Admin on 09:59 - Jan 29 by CFW

Katie Price does along with a load of other cars and god knows how many holidays

And her mucky mansion.
Derby into Admin on 16:00 - Jan 30 with 2762 viewsToast_R

How's that finished 2-2?

Something tells me Derby's place in the Championship will go down to the wire. Clearly a team motivated
Derby into Admin on 16:06 - Jan 30 with 2729 viewsstowmarketrange

Derby into Admin on 16:00 - Jan 30 by Toast_R

How's that finished 2-2?

Something tells me Derby's place in the Championship will go down to the wire. Clearly a team motivated

A possible offside and dangerous play by the scorer.If that overhead kick was anywhere else on the pitch the ref would’ve blown for a free kick.How can Birmingham clear that ball except with his head?
Derby into Admin on 18:50 - Jan 30 with 2556 viewsJuzzie

Derby into Admin on 16:00 - Jan 30 by Toast_R

How's that finished 2-2?

They need wins. Their form lately has been good but mainly at home. They have Huddersfield, M’boro and Luton away in Feb. If they can’t get much from those then their home form will be key to staying up.
Derby into Admin on 19:31 - Jan 30 with 2469 viewsenfieldargh

Derby into Admin on 18:50 - Jan 30 by Juzzie

They need wins. Their form lately has been good but mainly at home. They have Huddersfield, M’boro and Luton away in Feb. If they can’t get much from those then their home form will be key to staying up.

If they win those 3 games then it will massively help us.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby into Admin on 19:38 - Jan 30 with 2435 viewsaston_hoop

Big equaliser from a £10 million player who they haven't paid for yet today!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Derby into Admin on 22:44 - Jan 30 with 2278 viewsloftboy

Derby into Admin on 19:38 - Jan 30 by aston_hoop

Big equaliser from a £10 million player who they haven't paid for yet today!

Was just about to post the same.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby into Admin on 22:50 - Jan 30 with 2246 viewskensalriser

Derby into Admin on 19:31 - Jan 30 by enfieldargh

If they win those 3 games then it will massively help us.

Boro and Hudds peripherally maybe, but if we get to the point where Luton can move above us it won't be because of the games they've won.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024