Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1-1 18:50 - Sep 18 with 1194 viewsconnell10

I'd would have taken that .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1-1 on 19:08 - Sep 18 with 1120 viewsstainrods_elbow

What are you talking about?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

1-1 on 20:02 - Sep 18 with 1042 viewsconnell10

1-1 on 19:08 - Sep 18 by stainrods_elbow

5 mins extra time , me personally I'd have taken a 1-1 instead of trying to win , is that clearer mate??

1-1 on 20:02 - Sep 18 with 1037 viewsconnell10

1-1 on 19:08 - Sep 18 by stainrods_elbow

Why so aggressive?

1-1 on 20:07 - Sep 18 with 1011 viewsstainrods_elbow

Not aggressive, just quizzical. The comment needed more context, and didn't make a lot of sense given the balance of the game. We need to try to win our home games if we're to compete at the top end, just need not to leave the back door open.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

1-1 on 20:20 - Sep 18 with 977 viewsMyke

In the context of the final kick in the teeth, then 1-1 would have been more acceptable, but we would still have come away from the match (hypothetically in my case, saying two points dropped and a chance to close the gap at the top missed. No point in being over negative at this stage, but we were saying the international break came just at the right time, sadly it seems to have stalled our momentum.
1-1 on 20:52 - Sep 18 with 914 viewsHarbour

I get the impression we are an all or nothing team was glad we pushed for the winner and did not sit. In for the point…they were a bit lucky to get the three points even Pearson seems to hint at that. Definitely stole it at the end I hope we continue to go for it.
1-1 on 21:14 - Sep 18 with 875 viewsTacticalR

It wasn't on offer.

Air hostess clique

1-1 on 21:18 - Sep 18 with 867 viewsCiderwithRsie

I wouldn't.

It's just one game but for me we are four points down over the last two matches. Perfectly retrievable but we've some tough matches coming up and we may well be behind where we want to be at the end of the month.
Login to get fewer ads

1-1 on 23:20 - Sep 18 with 744 viewsconnell10

1-1 on 21:18 - Sep 18 by CiderwithRsie

I wouldn't.

It's just one game but for me we are four points down over the last two matches. Perfectly retrievable but we've some tough matches coming up and we may well be behind where we want to be at the end of the month.

Yes but also that 1 point might be important come the end of the season.. As I say 1-1 would have been fine with me.

1-1 on 23:40 - Sep 18 with 699 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

1-1 on 23:20 - Sep 18 by connell10

Yes but also that 1 point might be important come the end of the season.. As I say 1-1 would have been fine with me.

Not sure this is our season in terms of promotion. Points here or there don't matter.

We're a good side better than most.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

1-1 on 01:14 - Sep 19 with 619 viewsMyke

1-1 on 23:40 - Sep 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

Not sure this is our season in terms of promotion. Points here or there don't matter.

We're a good side better than most.

I would say the purchase of Austin, Johanson and particularly Gray, make this our season for promotion in the eyes of the hierarchy. We are a very good team, with a few weaknesses , RWB being the most obvious. Dickie is a fab player, but his lack of pace behind a suspect RWB (either Moses or Kakay) is being targeted game after game. I wonder could Dunne slot into the defence and let Dickie play a bit further forward, allowing Johanson to be more attack-minded. Dickie is comfortable enough on the ball to play that role and Dunne has a bit more pace. at the back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024