Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA 12:50 - Sep 24 with 27324 viewsEsox_Lucius

John Gerard reporting very heavy congestion around the the M5 Jcn 1 area tonight. If you are driving then get there very early as it is a real pinch point and can take ages when it is snarled up.

The grass is always greener.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 13:06 - Sep 24 with 7591 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

I'm hoping the Richmond are showing it.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 13:36 - Sep 24 with 7514 viewsted_hendrix

Got stuck in a jam up there yesterday afternoon, there were warning signs up highlighting expected delays because of football match Friday evening.
There are roadworks and closures all around the place at the moment.
Leave early.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 13:45 - Sep 24 with 7484 viewsEsox_Lucius

Based on current evidence (13:45) make sure you have enough fuel to get there and back. it's crazy out there.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 13:46 - Sep 24 with 7482 viewsLythamR

M6 J10 closed this weekend from later tonight so lots of people will be making journeys today instead of tomorrow in both directions on top of the normal friday afternoon traffic
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 13:50 - Sep 24 with 7461 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Insulate Britain should target the match to get the Ellerslie Road toilets sorted out.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 13:59 - Sep 24 with 7433 viewsSimonJames

Great result please... Ursssss!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 13:59]

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 14:40 - Sep 24 with 7352 viewsR_from_afar

I'm cutting my (mini) wildflower meadow tonight, then settling down behind the sofa to watch the game on Sky. If Hinchcliffe is doing the game, there may be breakages in my household

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 15:02 - Sep 24 with 7311 viewsBoston

The Battle of the Acronyms.

WBA 2. QPR 2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 15:03 - Sep 24 with 7308 viewsBoston

Hope I get to listen, I’m on a serious structural repair job, all sweat and more sweat, not really radio friendly.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 16:06 - Sep 24 with 7199 viewskensalriser

What happened to winner stays on then?

If we lose it's all your fault Esox.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 17:36 - Sep 24 with 7094 viewseastside_r

I presume QPR+ is audio only in UK.

So video options are Sky / Now TV / Moody stream (sighs!)
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 17:43 - Sep 24 with 7070 viewsDiggertheMole

Drive to Solihull. Park in station car park. Get train to The Hawthorns. I know it's late in the day but easiest way to avoid some of the traffic nonsense.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 17:59 - Sep 24 with 7016 viewsjoe90

I actually feel good about tonight, which can only mean one thing…

I think our confidence will be sky high and we'll give it a bloody good go!

2-0 Rangers.

After a mid week trip to Arsenal where I sat and listened to the most annoying, moaning fans ever, I’ve decided to cut the team some slack. Win, lose or draw tonight I’ll still be at Loftus Road next week cheering us on against the blues.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2021 19:50]
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:06 - Sep 24 with 6784 viewsterryb

Odubajo & Barbet at wing back & Gray upfront.

COME ON MY TEAM
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:10 - Sep 24 with 6697 viewsE17hoop

Starting 4 CB and we don't think we'll be defensive. :-)

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:11 - Sep 24 with 6655 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:14 - Sep 24 with 6587 viewsstrikerace

Gray over Dykes? Surprised to even see Austin on the bench after going all 90 on Tuesday.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:18 - Sep 24 with 6491 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:14 - Sep 24 by strikerace

Gray over Dykes? Surprised to even see Austin on the bench after going all 90 on Tuesday.

If West Brom play like Barnsley did last year then they'll have a very high line. Maybe this is a ploy to play in behind that high line with the pace of Gray?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:21 - Sep 24 with 6435 viewsnix

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:18 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

If West Brom play like Barnsley did last year then they'll have a very high line. Maybe this is a ploy to play in behind that high line with the pace of Gray?

That was exactly what Kevin Gallen said we needed to do against the high press in the West London News podcast.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:21 - Sep 24 with 6431 viewsbrewers_hoop

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:18 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Pacy Gray…
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:22 - Sep 24 with 6419 viewseastside_r

What I expected; Barbet in at LWB. Gray’s pace to prevent the high line.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:24 - Sep 24 with 6381 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:21 - Sep 24 by nix

That was exactly what Kevin Gallen said we needed to do against the high press in the West London News podcast.

Me and Kev, we go together like a horse and carriage.*

* Yes, I'm the horse.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:24 - Sep 24 with 6376 viewskensalriser

3-4-2-1?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:24 - Sep 24 with 6375 viewsVancouverHoop

He also needs the playing time more than our other strikers.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 19:28 - Sep 24 with 6316 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 16:06 - Sep 24 by kensalriser

What happened to winner stays on then?

If we lose it's all your fault Esox.

If it is any consolation, we have lost with every match thread I have ever started. Sorry!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024