Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough 11:29 - Sep 26 with 2961 viewsbollockchops

Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 11:42 - Sep 26 with 2900 viewsParkRoyalR

Bonne's movement is excellent, just needs a lot of chances to score, which in fairness, if you get in great goalscoring positions more than other forwards, your return rate is still probably better.
Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 12:28 - Sep 26 with 2795 viewsTacticalR

You can see some of his problems in that video. His first clear chance from the left he hits straight at the keeper, his second chance from the right he has a couple of extra touches and takes too long to shoot. Hopefully he will get there in the end.

Air hostess clique

Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 18:34 - Sep 26 with 2532 viewsJogo

It was Gary Crosby, not Nigel Clough.
Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 18:56 - Sep 26 with 2499 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 11:42 - Sep 26 by ParkRoyalR

Bonne's movement is excellent, just needs a lot of chances to score, which in fairness, if you get in great goalscoring positions more than other forwards, your return rate is still probably better.

Funnily enough, I kept stats on our strikers last year and where Bonne needs to improve is in the amount of shots he takes - suggesting that he needs to be more selfish and/or improve his positioning/anticipation.

His conversion rate shots/goal, shots on target %age, shots off target %age and shots blocked %age were all comparable to Austin, in some cases slightly better, in some cases slightly worse.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 19:23 - Sep 26 with 2457 viewsbollockchops

Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 18:34 - Sep 26 by Jogo

It was Gary Crosby, not Nigel Clough.

i stand corrected
Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 09:58 - Sep 27 with 2077 viewsE17hoop

This is excellent:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Macauley Miles Bonne dus a Nigel Clough on 11:45 - Sep 27 with 1978 viewsTheChef

Ha I still remember switching on the telly for the Full Time results and Elton Welsby talking about it straight off "it'll be the subject of discussion in the pubs and clubs tonight!"

Always thought the Crosby goal was a bit suspect but I suppose the rules state the keeper must have both hands on the ball?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024