Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turning up on match day 10:43 - Sep 28 with 1645 viewshoops_legend

Hi all

Sorry for probably a very obvious question but I am thinking last second to go to game tonight Vs Birmingham

Can I just rock up like I used to and is it cheaper than online as I avoid the booking fee? Or may I turn up disappointed

I can't imagine it will sell out
Turning up on match day on 10:59 - Sep 28 with 1585 viewslondonscottish

I think walk up tickets cost a little more.

I've just had a look and it looks like it's been selling surprisingly well - some blocks 90% sold, others 60%. Average maybe 75%.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Turning up on match day on 12:01 - Sep 28 with 1489 viewshoops_legend

Turning up on match day on 10:59 - Sep 28 by londonscottish

I think walk up tickets cost a little more.

I've just had a look and it looks like it's been selling surprisingly well - some blocks 90% sold, others 60%. Average maybe 75%.

Thank you. It looks like tickets are more already online as it has a match day price!

I might risk it for tonigut, should be a good game!
Turning up on match day on 15:02 - Sep 28 with 1284 viewselnombre

If it is just you HL, my season ticket is going spare tonight, if you would like it (I think I can just send you a screen cap of the QR code, and then I'm trusting you to use it only once!). Dropped you a PM in case you don't catch this in time.
Turning up on match day on 15:05 - Sep 28 with 1269 viewsPinnerPaul

Turning up on match day on 15:02 - Sep 28 by elnombre

If it is just you HL, my season ticket is going spare tonight, if you would like it (I think I can just send you a screen cap of the QR code, and then I'm trusting you to use it only once!). Dropped you a PM in case you don't catch this in time.

I think it can only be used once per game.

In the unlikely event anyone used your code illegally AND got to the ground before you, then they would at least be easy to find!
Turning up on match day on 15:37 - Sep 28 with 1206 viewslightwaterhoop

I'm pretty sure you can still buy match day tickets at that little box office by the club shop.
Turning up on match day on 15:42 - Sep 28 with 1195 viewselnombre

Turning up on match day on 15:05 - Sep 28 by PinnerPaul

I think it can only be used once per game.

In the unlikely event anyone used your code illegally AND got to the ground before you, then they would at least be easy to find!

Sounds reasonable, thanks PP!

I'd fear for the collective intelligence of the forum if they snuck in and then actually sat in me seat...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024