Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle takeover 20:02 - Oct 7 with 20141 viewsdigswellhoop

Any one feel for steve bruce not what fans wanted but done a job Ashley's done what he said he would any sympathy there
Newcastle takeover on 14:58 - Oct 20 with 2814 viewsR_from_afar

Shock news: Steve Bruce gone "by mutual consent".

He's better off out of there, he and his family were subjected to shameful abuse.

Meanwhile, in Poole, a 74 year old gentleman wonders how long it would take to fly from Bournemouth to Newcastle....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Newcastle takeover on 15:31 - Oct 20 with 2721 viewsEastR

It always starts with the small things....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/20/newcastle-urge-fans-to-avoid-cu

Anyone not complying will be sent to the newly renamed Gallows End

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Newcastle takeover on 15:32 - Oct 20 with 2720 viewswood_hoop

Same story as above....
[Post edited 20 Oct 2021 16:04]
Newcastle takeover on 18:31 - Oct 20 with 2631 viewsPaddyhoops

The way Newcastle are going I can see Fat Frank lampard taking them to us in next years championship unless we go up which at the moment is a better bet than them staying up.
Still have nightmares of that 6.0 shellacking a few years back!!
Newcastle takeover on 19:10 - Oct 20 with 2566 viewsManinBlack

Newcastle takeover on 18:31 - Oct 20 by Paddyhoops

The way Newcastle are going I can see Fat Frank lampard taking them to us in next years championship unless we go up which at the moment is a better bet than them staying up.
Still have nightmares of that 6.0 shellacking a few years back!!

Yes that 6 goal disgrace will take some living down. I can remember some of their fans shouting off about us being bankrolled by Tango and Cash so outraged why a small club should be allowed to have rich owners. They were similarly vocal about our FFP tanglings so it was especially galling that after it all fell apart for us that those loudmouths came to our place and stuffed us. Justification to them for rubbishing us as minnows not fit to be on the same pitch as them.

I have no doubt now that they will see themselves as the next Man City and their over inflated egos of how great they are will reach new heights. Presumably once the big spending commences Sky will show them live as often as they can.
Newcastle takeover on 19:45 - Oct 20 with 2530 viewsPaddyhoops

Newcastle takeover on 21:06 - Oct 7 by ScubaHoop

Say what you like about Mike Ashley but he's taken dogs abuse for 14 years and as far as I know he never had any of his critics killed, the new owners can't say the same. When they're not dismembering journalists, beating women with sticks for going out without a chaperone they are basking in the kudos owning a Premier League footballl club, nice.
The Saudi regime disgusts me and while I don't really blame the fans for being excited I'm appalled at the Premier league.

One of the best posts ever on this site.
Newcastle takeover on 21:34 - Oct 20 with 2471 viewsstowmarketrange

I heard Shearer on 5live tonight moaning about the Ashley regime.Funny he wasn’t as vocal when he was taking his money or his free tickets.
Newcastle takeover on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 2455 viewsGloryHunter

Sometimes it takes a cartoonist to describe it best:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2021/oct/12/david-squires-on
Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle takeover on 00:29 - Oct 24 with 2291 viewsloftboy

How is this racist?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Newcastle takeover on 00:59 - Oct 24 with 2262 viewsFredManRave

Newcastle takeover on 00:29 - Oct 24 by loftboy

How is this racist?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-

It's not. But it's 2021, so somebody has been offended by it on somebody else's behalf.

This is a great quote from the article though. Concise and to the point;

“To give the thumbs up to this deal at a time when the Premier League is promoting the women’s game and inclusive initiatives such as rainbow armbands, shows the total hypocrisy at play and demonstrates the league’s soulless agenda where profits trump all.”

Apologies in advance...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Newcastle takeover on 07:11 - Oct 24 with 2183 viewsPunteR

Newcastle takeover on 00:29 - Oct 24 by loftboy

How is this racist?

Those pesky football fans trying to ruin everything again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Newcastle takeover on 08:11 - Oct 24 with 2133 viewsdmm

I applaud the Palace fans for their bravado and agree with their banner's sentiment. As has already been pointed out, the human rights violations in the UAE, whose deputy prime minister Sheikh Mansour owns Man City, plus the many serious crimes and misdemeanours of other PL and EFL club owners are largely overlooked.

I've no doubt this outrage over Newcastle's takeover will slowly subside and be forgotten about. Football is a corrupt and unethical business.
Newcastle takeover on 10:13 - Oct 24 with 2041 viewsPaddyhoops

Have to ask yourselfs the question " is there anything on the banner that isn't true?" The answer is probably no.
The Premier leauge are a shameful organisation for allowing these owners to be passed as fit and proper.
Quiet a large majority of Newcastle couldn't give a flying f**k about the morals and ethics of their owners so long as they take them back to the so called success of decades ago. Deluded
Newcastle takeover on 10:21 - Oct 24 with 2036 viewsNortholt_Rs

Newcastle takeover on 10:13 - Oct 24 by Paddyhoops

Have to ask yourselfs the question " is there anything on the banner that isn't true?" The answer is probably no.
The Premier leauge are a shameful organisation for allowing these owners to be passed as fit and proper.
Quiet a large majority of Newcastle couldn't give a flying f**k about the morals and ethics of their owners so long as they take them back to the so called success of decades ago. Deluded

The answer is no. There’s no probably.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Newcastle takeover on 08:26 - Oct 30 with 1876 viewswood_hoop

It gets better and better, the perfect match......

'John Terry tipped to be next Newcastle United manager and replace "idol" Steve Bruce'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/next-newcastle-manager-terry-bruce-
Newcastle takeover on 08:54 - Oct 30 with 1813 viewsJuzzie

Newcastle takeover on 08:26 - Oct 30 by wood_hoop

'John Terry tipped to be next Newcastle United manager and replace "idol" Steve Bruce'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/next-newcastle-manager-terry-bruce-

The club would hence force be known as ‘John Terry’s Newcastle’
Newcastle takeover on 10:01 - Oct 30 with 1762 viewshantssi

Newcastle takeover on 08:54 - Oct 30 by Juzzie

The club would hence force be known as ‘John Terry’s Newcastle’

JTNU!
Newcastle takeover on 10:32 - Oct 30 with 1723 viewsQPRSteve

Newcastle takeover on 08:26 - Oct 30 by wood_hoop

Too good to be true. Just imagine when he fûcks it up - public beheading on the pitch.
Newcastle takeover on 17:16 - Oct 30 with 1654 viewsted_hendrix

Well this is going well.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Newcastle takeover on 17:43 - Oct 30 with 1597 viewsCamberleyR

The Saudis will be wanting their money back at this rate.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Newcastle takeover on 17:53 - Oct 30 with 1555 viewsToast_R

Funny how delusional Necastle fans get when they're thrown a bone. With Bruce going last week, TS Radio did a live show from a pub in Newcastle, they're fans were predicting an immediate up turn in results.
Newcastle takeover on 18:04 - Oct 30 with 1532 viewsted_hendrix

What world class Manager is going to walk away from currently Managing an established club and look at Newcastles current position with any positivity? nobody that's who.
And what world class player is going to do the same? none of them that's who.

All the best players and Managers are currently employed.

"The ship has sailed"

It's too late.

Guffaw's a couple of times.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Newcastle takeover on 18:24 - Oct 30 with 1492 viewsShotKneesHoop

Newcastle takeover on 18:04 - Oct 30 by ted_hendrix

What world class Manager is going to walk away from currently Managing an established club and look at Newcastles current position with any positivity? nobody that's who.
And what world class player is going to do the same? none of them that's who.

All the best players and Managers are currently employed.

"The ship has sailed"

It's too late.

Guffaw's a couple of times.

Pinocchio is available. ""Always liked the Geordies, especially as I was born here misself,weren't I?"- said 'Arry Redknobb with his hand on a copy of the Sporting Life. "And I live in Poole Toon too. A perfect fit innit?"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Newcastle takeover on 11:39 - Nov 9 with 1212 viewsKonk

Just a short note to say that now he's Newcastle's manager, I will henceforth be referring to Eddie Howe as Eddie Howe-ay-man! Feel free to join me.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Newcastle takeover on 11:43 - Nov 9 with 1174 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle takeover on 11:39 - Nov 9 by Konk

Just a short note to say that now he's Newcastle's manager, I will henceforth be referring to Eddie Howe as Eddie Howe-ay-man! Feel free to join me.

Lucky he never joined Sunderland or he be called Hway man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024