Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fury vs Wilder 3 07:59 - Oct 8 with 6011 viewstraininvain

Predictions?

I think it’ll be tighter than the second fight and Wilder always has a punchers chance but I fancy Fury to edge it.
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 08:06 - Oct 8 with 3703 viewsToast_R

If Fury has trained properly and is focused, he'll win easily.
Wilder has been a fortunate champion. He has no boxing instinct and has been around at a time where the competition has been so poor. Average fighter at best and a complete dickhead.
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 08:25 - Oct 8 with 3660 viewsbosh67

As long as Fury doesn't walk onto that right hand he should easily outbox Wilder. If he can keep out the way of it and just soften him up in the first 4-5 rounds I can't see Fury losing it. But there is always the chance of that right, but he knows it can knock him down.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 08:37 - Oct 8 with 3635 viewstraininvain

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 08:25 - Oct 8 by bosh67

As long as Fury doesn't walk onto that right hand he should easily outbox Wilder. If he can keep out the way of it and just soften him up in the first 4-5 rounds I can't see Fury losing it. But there is always the chance of that right, but he knows it can knock him down.

That’s how I see it. I wonder if Fury will adopt the same attacking approach from the outset that we saw in second fight, where he had the element of surprise. Or if he’ll be a bit more cautious early on and look to tire Wilder before going in for the knockout later on in the fight.
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 08:56 - Oct 8 with 3610 viewsdanehoop

Been a strange year for boxing. I think it's Fury's to lose, but have a nagging doubt about whether he has taken the fight seriously enough. If he has trained and trained hard for this fight (rather than the planned follow up with Joshua) he should have enough to beat Wilder as he is quicker and much more skilled a boxer.

As for Wilder, not sure just how much he will have taken from the last fight in what he will need to do to adapt his style to beat Fury. He seems to have convinced himself that he somehow was cheated out of the fight, when the reality was he was basically schooled by Fury from the off. Also not sure whether he has it in him to change from what had worked for him until he met Fury - essentially being the bigger puncher against more static opponents.

Never knowingly understood

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 09:51 - Oct 8 with 3547 viewsthemodfather

if up for it, Fury will ko wilder in 5 rds, we saw wilder last time is not a boxer but a one punch merchant and was struggling from the bell. but he has a hell of a big punch and has had fury down before, there's the problem but fury has a good jab, is quite mobile for a huge fella and hits too. changing trainer may not help wilder imo. as he is a brawler not a boxer .
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 10:51 - Oct 8 with 3491 viewsSonofpugwash

Got money on Wilder.
That's him poxed then.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 07:31 - Oct 9 with 3256 viewstraininvain

Feeling a little less confident after watching the weigh in. Fury seemed a bit wild and agitated whereas Wilder was quite calm and focussed. Fury perhaps also carrying a cold as he was sniffing a lot during the interview.

Maybe reading too much into it but can’t shake the feeling that we might be in for another upset. Hope I’m wrong!
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 09:32 - Oct 9 with 3190 viewsToast_R

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 07:31 - Oct 9 by traininvain

Feeling a little less confident after watching the weigh in. Fury seemed a bit wild and agitated whereas Wilder was quite calm and focussed. Fury perhaps also carrying a cold as he was sniffing a lot during the interview.

Maybe reading too much into it but can’t shake the feeling that we might be in for another upset. Hope I’m wrong!

Wouldn't pay much attention to that, its all for show aint it?

Doubt this has sold as much as they would want it to have. I'm still undecided on buying it. £25 notes for an early start reckon ring walk will be between 5 and 6am GMT. Usually the whole fight is on YouTube for a short spell soon after its finished.
Login to get fewer ads

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 11:11 - Oct 9 with 3120 viewsSonofpugwash

Both fighters weighed in at their heaviest ever....and a three stone difference.Wilder,he of the spindly legs,could suffer the most - shades of David Haye.

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 11:22 - Oct 9 with 3114 viewsDavieQPR

It will also depend if Wilder has learnt from his mistakes or keeps on making excuses.
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 11:28 - Oct 9 with 3106 viewsthemodfather

looking at their records as boxers, wilder bar fury has fought no one of note, he fought ortiz twice had dementia issues and was all over wilder until thumped, he fought audley sodding harrison as well , fury has some pedigree but has been down but a much better record v noted fighters. i am still on for Fury ,

other big fights coming up, Whyte v walliin ( the guy who cut fury to ribbons and the fight should have been stopped ) and
Derek Chisora v Joe Parker, ex champ on the comeback
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 11:41 - Oct 9 with 3108 viewstraininvain

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 11:22 - Oct 9 by DavieQPR

It will also depend if Wilder has learnt from his mistakes or keeps on making excuses.

Good point. And all Wilder’s excuses suggest he hasn’t learnt much at all.

I’d have my money on Fury if I was a betting man but I think it’ll be closer than the last fight between them.
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 12:08 - Oct 9 with 3093 viewsLythamR

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 11:41 - Oct 9 by traininvain

Good point. And all Wilder’s excuses suggest he hasn’t learnt much at all.

I’d have my money on Fury if I was a betting man but I think it’ll be closer than the last fight between them.

Wilder has changed his trainer and apparently replaced him with someone promoted from within his camp. that doesnt inspire much confidence

I am expecting Fury to win, but i live in hope.
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 12:21 - Oct 9 with 3076 viewsstevec

Wonder how much longer the promoters will get away with mugging off the punters with these constant rematches.
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 13:59 - Oct 9 with 3010 viewsdaveB

I hope Fury wins and he should but I think Wilder looks the more focused going into this one. Fury has a lot going on with his daughter seriously ill after birth, can see an upset happening.

Can't decide whether to pay the 25 quid or not
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 14:21 - Oct 9 with 2988 viewsSimonJames

I think the only way Fury loses this is if he's too cut up to continue.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 14:28 - Oct 9 with 2971 viewsSonofpugwash

25 quid and five o'clock in the morning to watch two fairground pugs holding on to each other for dear life?
No thanks,think I'll wait for the musical to come out.

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 14:49 - Oct 9 with 2941 viewsdenhamhoop2

Think it will be a controversial win for Wilder either on a disqualification for a low blow or late hit. Then winner take all 4th fight to top up both pension pots
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 17:01 - Oct 9 with 2873 viewsstevec

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 14:49 - Oct 9 by denhamhoop2

Think it will be a controversial win for Wilder either on a disqualification for a low blow or late hit. Then winner take all 4th fight to top up both pension pots

It’s getting like wrestling. Not the ears!
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 17:06 - Oct 9 with 2869 viewscollegeranger

Got a feeling we will go from Brits holding all the belts to no belts at all in the space of 3 weeks.

Both Fury and Joshua camps will rue the day that they didn't have an all British unification fight - they all got greedy is my summation and will end up boxing each other for a fraction of the purse they would have got !!
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 18:19 - Oct 9 with 2822 viewsitsbiga

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 09:51 - Oct 8 by themodfather

if up for it, Fury will ko wilder in 5 rds, we saw wilder last time is not a boxer but a one punch merchant and was struggling from the bell. but he has a hell of a big punch and has had fury down before, there's the problem but fury has a good jab, is quite mobile for a huge fella and hits too. changing trainer may not help wilder imo. as he is a brawler not a boxer .

Agree with this.
Wilder ain't much of a boxer but he can throw bombs. Can always win with a bomb but if you put these 2 together 50 times Fury will win a lot more than lose.
Fury has landed 26% of his punches and Wilder 17%.
Odds say Fury wins.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 18:21 - Oct 9 with 2814 viewsSonofpugwash

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 17:06 - Oct 9 by collegeranger

Got a feeling we will go from Brits holding all the belts to no belts at all in the space of 3 weeks.

Both Fury and Joshua camps will rue the day that they didn't have an all British unification fight - they all got greedy is my summation and will end up boxing each other for a fraction of the purse they would have got !!

If Fury loses then you can bet your bottom dollar(Pound)the fight with AJ will finally happen.Hearn won't miss a trick like that,plenty of mug punters around to swell his coffers.

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 22:11 - Oct 9 with 2709 viewsdaveB

anyone know what time it starts?
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 22:15 - Oct 9 with 2705 viewstraininvain

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 22:11 - Oct 9 by daveB

anyone know what time it starts?

4am/4:30am ring walk apparently. Early start!
Fury vs Wilder 3 on 22:18 - Oct 9 with 2696 viewsdaveB

Fury vs Wilder 3 on 22:15 - Oct 9 by traininvain

4am/4:30am ring walk apparently. Early start!

cheers, I've paid for it so will try and stay awake
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024