Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. 23:38 - Oct 12 with 2635 viewsMyke

A few days to go, but just wondering is everyone happy for me to perpetuate the myth that I am responsible for our last two wins by starting the match thread, or does someone else want to have a go for Fulham?
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 08:59 - Oct 13 with 1956 viewsTheChef

Saturday lunchtime kick off at Craven Cottage, what could possibly go wrong?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 09:07 - Oct 13 with 1945 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Myth?

It's a scientific fact.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 10:11 - Oct 13 with 1873 viewsfrancisbowles

Well with the thread title, I think you are in the driving seat now. I'm sure whenever we have had a 'Not the match thread' it has de facto become the actual one.

The best of Irish to you Myke, may you keep your run going.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 10:43 - Oct 15 with 1596 viewsfrancisbowles

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 10:11 - Oct 13 by francisbowles

Well with the thread title, I think you are in the driving seat now. I'm sure whenever we have had a 'Not the match thread' it has de facto become the actual one.

The best of Irish to you Myke, may you keep your run going.

In the absence of any objections, Myke you are the thread author.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 10:50 - Oct 15 with 1565 viewsBrianMcCarthy

4/1 to win in the bookies seems long odds to me.

Under Warburton we're usually much improved for an extended spell on the training pitch and while he may have been isolating there's not much that he'll have been restricted from doing given modern communications.

Team selections will be interesting. After the International break we may be without Ian Stewart, David Pizanti and Rachid Harkouk.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 10:51 - Oct 15 with 1567 viewsBuckR

Whats everyones teams then? Think it will be

Seny
Moses
Dickie
De Wijs
Barbet
MCallum
Stef
Ball
Willock
Chair
Dykes

Tough call with Dunne but experience needed for this one I think
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 11:48 - Oct 15 with 1500 viewsRBlock

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 10:51 - Oct 15 by BuckR

Seny
Moses
Dickie
De Wijs
Barbet
MCallum
Stef
Ball
Willock
Chair
Dykes

That would be my team, although really hard between Dunne and De Wjis. I think a fit Jordy (not Cheryl Cole) is best equipped for the wrestling match with Mitrovic, and for that reason edges it for me.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 11:49 - Oct 15 with 1499 viewsMalintabuk

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 10:51 - Oct 15 by BuckR

Seny
Moses
Dickie
De Wijs
Barbet
MCallum
Stef
Ball
Willock
Chair
Dykes

That to me looks the likely team apart from Austin for Dykes after the internationals
Can't make it tomorrow due to the Sky scupper as working until 1pm tomorrow
So will even miss the TV coverage.... so it is nailed on we give our best performance of the season.... rip them a new one.... start show boating around the 60th minute after we get our 4th ..... proceeding to then get their manager the sack...... and Chelsea announce they are going into administration........you can thank me for all this later lads for my sacrifice
Heart telling me above.... but head saying I think there is a chance we will be losing this one....0-2
Login to get fewer ads

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 11:52 - Oct 15 with 1493 viewsQPRSteve

McCallum, Wallace and Gray all doubts according to WLS.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 11:56 - Oct 15 with 1481 viewsRs_Holy

we will probably play really well and lose (bit like last time)... bloody fulham
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 12:05]
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:09 - Oct 15 with 1444 viewsjoe90

I didn’t get a bloody ticket!!! Don’t understand how I managed it the previous seasons but not this time. Anyway, seeing as this isn’t the match thread, but it is Fulham related I thought I’d mention it.

Come on your R’sss!
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 12:10]
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:10 - Oct 15 with 1444 viewsjoe90

[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 12:11]
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:21 - Oct 15 with 1413 viewsextratimeR

I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

( We also due a bit of luck against them).
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:24 - Oct 15 with 1404 viewsDavieQPR

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:09 - Oct 15 by joe90

I didn’t get a bloody ticket!!! Don’t understand how I managed it the previous seasons but not this time. Anyway, seeing as this isn’t the match thread, but it is Fulham related I thought I’d mention it.

Come on your R’sss!

Well you should be aware it's reduced capacity. Dykes rarely starts after he plays for Scotland so I would expect Austin to start.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:47 - Oct 15 with 1375 viewsRBlock

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:09 - Oct 15 by joe90

Come on your R’sss!

You see Danny Blue's thread, a bit earlier today?
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 15:20 - Oct 15 with 1224 viewsfrancisbowles

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:24 - Oct 15 by DavieQPR

Well you should be aware it's reduced capacity. Dykes rarely starts after he plays for Scotland so I would expect Austin to start.

'Only ' two matches in the break this time though and not too much travelling. Has had three clear days to recover.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 15:39 - Oct 15 with 1193 viewsdaveB

I'd play Amos instead of either Dykes or Austin. Barbet left wing back with De Wijs coming in and Wilcock to come off the bench second half.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:31 - Oct 15 with 1113 viewsHunterhoop

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 12:21 - Oct 15 by extratimeR

I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

( We also due a bit of luck against them).

We’re due an enormous amount of luck AND a clean sheet against them. Clive’s preview was a reminder of how many bloody penalties they’ve had awarded against us. It’s ridiculous! And so many of them were so soft! They also seem to score 2 or more against us all the time! Surely a clean sheet is due.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:31 - Oct 15 with 1113 viewssparkey

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 15:39 - Oct 15 by daveB

I'd play Amos instead of either Dykes or Austin. Barbet left wing back with De Wijs coming in and Wilcock to come off the bench second half.

Willock not starting??? First name on the teamsheet
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:52 - Oct 15 with 1073 viewsdaveB

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:31 - Oct 15 by sparkey

Willock not starting??? First name on the teamsheet

think he has to leave out one of Wilock or Chair to start Amos, just think Amos pressing in midfield especially in their half will be useful tomorrow.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:55 - Oct 15 with 1057 viewssparkey

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:52 - Oct 15 by daveB

think he has to leave out one of Wilock or Chair to start Amos, just think Amos pressing in midfield especially in their half will be useful tomorrow.

I understand your opinion but I disagree. Fulham are likely going to score at some point and leaving one of our two most dangerous players (imo) out of the first XI would not be clever. Plus, theyre magical together
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:58 - Oct 15 with 1047 viewsNorthernr

The absence of Carvalho and Tete has been pinpointed by Fulham fans as the difference betwene August and September. Unless Silva is pulling a Woodgate on us, he says neither are ready for tomorrow.
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:59 - Oct 15 with 1044 viewsDixie_CT

Currently in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, so looking for a bar to watch it in. I’ll be screwing if Watford is the only game on!!

Always pessimistic when playing Fulham, it’s been a bad 20+ years against them and our biggest ever win is only 3 nil whilst they have royally smashed us on enough occasions! Time to score four for the first time??
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 17:40 - Oct 15 with 1002 viewsdaveB

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:58 - Oct 15 by Northernr

The absence of Carvalho and Tete has been pinpointed by Fulham fans as the difference betwene August and September. Unless Silva is pulling a Woodgate on us, he says neither are ready for tomorrow.

They will both play, I'm not buying that from him about them being a week away
Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 17:41 - Oct 15 with 999 viewsdaveB

Not the Fulham match thread, thread. on 16:55 - Oct 15 by sparkey

I understand your opinion but I disagree. Fulham are likely going to score at some point and leaving one of our two most dangerous players (imo) out of the first XI would not be clever. Plus, theyre magical together

yeah it is a risk to leave him out, other option is Amos in for Ball but not sure he will go that attacking tomorrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024