Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The actual Fulham thread 14:30 - Oct 15 with 33189 viewsMyke

So going for three in a row here, but I suspect my biggest challenge yet. I'm going for a thrill -a-minute 2-2 draw, with us being ahead, behind and finally a last-minute equaliser from Willock. Probably be 0-0 so! Austin also to score.
The actual Fulham thread on 18:11 - Oct 15 with 6851 viewsqpr_1968

18 hours until i stick my size 8's through them turnstiles.....2-1 qpr.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The actual Fulham thread on 18:23 - Oct 15 with 6824 viewsdutch

Can't go because of work. This is my favourite away game, love a beer or three on the Fulham Palace Road, and the early exit with Adel at the Bus stop, so will be fretting in front of a TV. Come on you R's Hammersmith is R's.Or at least the bit as far as the Golden Gloves.
The actual Fulham thread on 18:41 - Oct 15 with 6792 viewsMalintabuk

The actual Fulham thread on 18:23 - Oct 15 by dutch

Can't go because of work. This is my favourite away game, love a beer or three on the Fulham Palace Road, and the early exit with Adel at the Bus stop, so will be fretting in front of a TV. Come on you R's Hammersmith is R's.Or at least the bit as far as the Golden Gloves.

There is a memory Jerker... The Golden Gloves with 'enry behind the bar and his picture scoring that header against Brazil pride of place
Having several beers in there after the 82 semi final win with Victor Stephenson ..........an Rs legend
Always remembered it being a more Fulham boozer than a QPR one but a great boozer all the same
The actual Fulham thread on 18:58 - Oct 15 with 6767 viewsPaddyhoops

Massive game for us. A real indicator of where we are.
1.1. Chair.
The actual Fulham thread on 19:57 - Oct 15 with 6701 viewskensalriser

Anyone for an early tear up with the Fulham over a breakfast lobster at the River Cafe?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2021 20:05]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The actual Fulham thread on 21:07 - Oct 15 with 6639 viewsjoe90

I’m going for 2-0 Fulham.

As I always, I hope I’m wrong.
The actual Fulham thread on 21:41 - Oct 15 with 6614 viewsKonk

The actual Fulham thread on 18:41 - Oct 15 by Malintabuk

There is a memory Jerker... The Golden Gloves with 'enry behind the bar and his picture scoring that header against Brazil pride of place
Having several beers in there after the 82 semi final win with Victor Stephenson ..........an Rs legend
Always remembered it being a more Fulham boozer than a QPR one but a great boozer all the same

Definitely much more of a Fulham pub and still plenty of Fulham around Hammersmith even when we were absolute khazi.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The actual Fulham thread on 23:42 - Oct 15 with 6500 viewsBoston

2-2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The actual Fulham thread on 01:10 - Oct 16 with 6453 viewsParkRoyalR

The actual Fulham thread on 21:41 - Oct 15 by Konk

Definitely much more of a Fulham pub and still plenty of Fulham around Hammersmith even when we were absolute khazi.

I'd disagree on that one, Gloves on a Sunday night was full of Rangers, as was Studio opposite Lillee Road Rec afterwards, and always Palais, very few Fulham in mid 80's early 90's in those parts, changed now with demographics tho.
The actual Fulham thread on 07:08 - Oct 16 with 6321 viewsDorse

Can't think of any gags appertaining to the stark economic and social class differences between the clubs. Hope all in attendance have a great game and that the half time pulled slow-roasted venison with a red wine jus, wilted greens and truffle on lightly toasted ciabatta burgers aren't too rich for your pallette.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The actual Fulham thread on 07:33 - Oct 16 with 6290 viewsKonk

The actual Fulham thread on 01:10 - Oct 16 by ParkRoyalR

I'd disagree on that one, Gloves on a Sunday night was full of Rangers, as was Studio opposite Lillee Road Rec afterwards, and always Palais, very few Fulham in mid 80's early 90's in those parts, changed now with demographics tho.

Maybe I just know all the Fulham from round there then! I know/knew quite a lot who lived off the top end of the Fulham Palace Road. And in my time of drinking in pubs before games - early 90’s onwards - the Gloves/Punch has always had a lot of Fulham in on match days, partly because most of the Fulham-supporting families who moved out to NW London tend to drink on that side of the Broadway when they go to the Cottage. If we were at home on the same day, there used to be very few Rangers in those places in my experience.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The actual Fulham thread on 07:48 - Oct 16 with 6274 viewsdmm

The full Desmond seems to be a popular prediction for this one and, given each team's goals scored column, you can see why. Must be a nailed on 0-0 then.
The actual Fulham thread on 08:24 - Oct 16 with 6222 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-2 Rangers.

It will probably go the other way but damn it. I'm going to a museum with a friend when the game is on.
I hope I dont look like a generation X keep checking my phone
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 8:25]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The actual Fulham thread on 08:40 - Oct 16 with 6194 viewsdistortR

The actual Fulham thread on 08:24 - Oct 16 by Metallica_Hoop

3-2 Rangers.

It will probably go the other way but damn it. I'm going to a museum with a friend when the game is on.
I hope I dont look like a generation X keep checking my phone
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 8:25]

A museum you say? Will they have an artefacts from the days when we used to be able to beat that annoying lot?

1-1
The actual Fulham thread on 09:32 - Oct 16 with 6103 viewsbosh67

I am hoping Johansen plays a blinder to show Fulham what they are missing.

I would be pleased with a point today but suspect we may get done. If we really step up 1-1 and if we aren't quite up to it, 2-1 Fulham. A 2-1 defeat is our usual fair on Sky. Let's hope for 1-1.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The actual Fulham thread on 10:34 - Oct 16 with 6030 viewsQPR_Jim

The preview has reminded me how far we've come as a club, I started to think yeah we have learnt some lessons, maybe we're going to win today. So I'm going 2-1 to us based purely on optimism and relief that the international break is over.
The actual Fulham thread on 10:53 - Oct 16 with 5990 viewsjohncharles

Best to avoid Chiswick High Road on the way home. It’ll be packed with Scum searching for Brentford

Strong and stable my arse.

The actual Fulham thread on 11:23 - Oct 16 with 5895 viewsPinnerPaul

2-1 to us Willock to score 1st.

Team up soon don't forget.
The actual Fulham thread on 11:34 - Oct 16 with 5815 viewsPinnerPaul

McCullum back, Charlie up front and big Jordi back as well.
The actual Fulham thread on 11:38 - Oct 16 with 5750 viewstraininvain

Surprised to see Cairney on the bench for Fulham. Always rated him. Does he not get a game for them?
The actual Fulham thread on 11:52 - Oct 16 with 5605 viewsloftus77

The actual Fulham thread on 21:07 - Oct 15 by joe90

I’m going for 2-0 Fulham.

As I always, I hope I’m wrong.

This but 3-1 Fulham.
The actual Fulham thread on 12:00 - Oct 16 with 5517 viewsbosh67

Strong team

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The actual Fulham thread on 12:02 - Oct 16 with 5482 viewsQPRSteve

Would like to have seen Amos in for Ball as I think he adds more quality.

Have no idea how this one will go but hoping we have enough to see the posh boys off.
The actual Fulham thread on 12:02 - Oct 16 with 5482 viewsderbyhoop

The actual Fulham thread on 07:48 - Oct 16 by dmm

The full Desmond seems to be a popular prediction for this one and, given each team's goals scored column, you can see why. Must be a nailed on 0-0 then.

2 brilliant attacks. 2 ropey defences.got 0-0 written all over it.

I'm going for 2-2 draw but any result is possible.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The actual Fulham thread on 12:06 - Oct 16 with 5447 viewsMick_S

2-3 Rangers. Chair first goal scorer. Bonkers.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024