Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN 03:33 - Oct 23 with 26916 viewsFredManRave

I'm convinced there'll be a result in this game. Could go either way though.

Rangers to win 2 -1.

Enjoy!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 3:40]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 09:11 - Oct 23 with 7741 viewssixnil

Looking forward to a good away day.
3-1 Rangers
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 09:28 - Oct 23 with 7705 viewsfrancisbowles

Looking forward to the match, did a reckie on the area last night.
Big Rrrrs following, what could possibly go wrong?

Hoping we can get our previously good away form back. Come on u Rrrrrs.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 10:34 - Oct 23 with 7659 viewsDorse

Posh 0 Rs 2

Dom Ball to reenact his favourite scenes from Sharknado 3 to universal acclaim. Quentin Bumjoy turns up to be inducted into Forever Rs but he got the date wrong and we were playing away.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 10:35]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 11:11 - Oct 23 with 7615 viewskensalriser

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 10:34 - Oct 23 by Dorse

Posh 0 Rs 2

Dom Ball to reenact his favourite scenes from Sharknado 3 to universal acclaim. Quentin Bumjoy turns up to be inducted into Forever Rs but he got the date wrong and we were playing away.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 10:35]

Ridiculous nonsense.

No chance of a second consecutive clean sheet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:15 - Oct 23 with 7455 viewsPinnerPaul

2-1 us Dykes to score 1st for us
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:32 - Oct 23 with 7401 viewscolinallcars

Another clean sheet and three net-bursters. 3-0 to us.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:35 - Oct 23 with 7391 viewsQPRSteve

Has banana skin written all over it.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:41 - Oct 23 with 7369 viewsconnell10

Any dodgy streams to watch said game??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:42 - Oct 23 with 7363 viewsPinnerPaul

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:35 - Oct 23 by QPRSteve

That wins the mixed metaphor of the day Steve!

Lets hope you're wrong and we win the match!
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:44 - Oct 23 with 7363 viewsRs_Holy

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:35 - Oct 23 by QPRSteve

Indeed… how many times have we been in this scenario??? I hate being optimistic about QPR… it doesn’t feel right 😫… 2-2
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:52 - Oct 23 with 7335 viewsQPRSteve

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:42 - Oct 23 by PinnerPaul

That wins the mixed metaphor of the day Steve!

Lets hope you're wrong and we win the match!

Lol. I'm hoping if any of our players eat a banana before the match that they dispose of the skin responsibly.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:04 - Oct 23 with 7265 viewsQPRSteve

Dozzel and Willock out, Johansen and Austin in.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:05 - Oct 23 with 7262 viewssupahoopsa

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:41 - Oct 23 by connell10

Try here http://air.freestreams-live1.com/football-streamz5/

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:06 - Oct 23 with 7235 viewsPinnerPaul

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:04 - Oct 23 by QPRSteve

Dozzel and Willock out, Johansen and Austin in.

Presume Willock has a knock/needs a rest/is being saved for Sunderland?
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:07 - Oct 23 with 7224 viewsHarbour

Chris Willock on the bench Albert starts. Think will be a hard game hopefully 2-1 to the Rs
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:08 - Oct 23 with 7204 viewsDiscodroids

Have a great day to the frankie WhatsApp group boys who are in attendance today.

Bring back 3 points , tales of bestial degeneracy and Chemical Beats.

Wish i was there.

[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 14:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:10 - Oct 23 with 7195 viewsWren67

Both teas score and concede. Lots of goals goals goals, but we score more
4-2 to Rrrrrrrrrrrrssssss.
Dykes Willock Chair
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:16 - Oct 23 with 7116 viewsSimonJames

I always find it's best if I don't comment on these potential cock ups

...oh dammit!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:23 - Oct 23 with 7044 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:25 - Oct 23 with 7005 viewsDiscodroids

That's a Strong Bench.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:43 - Oct 23 with 6841 viewsMelakaRanger

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 13:41 - Oct 23 by connell10

Use a VPN and pay the club a tenner
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:45 - Oct 23 with 6814 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Posh 1, QPR 5.

A day which in years to come, will see the number of Rangers fans who say they were there, exceed Posh’s ground capacity a dozenfold.

Dykes hat trick, Austin and Amos.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 6712 viewsMyke

Now we get to see if this AA (Adomah/Austin) partnership will work. I feel it will and that Adomah will provide assists for both Austin and Dykes in the first half before going off knackered on 60 minutes. A third by Dunne with 15 to go , before posh spoil our clean sheet with a late consolation
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:02 - Oct 23 with 6529 viewsBacon

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 14:43 - Oct 23 by MelakaRanger

Use a VPN and pay the club a tenner

Can you recommend a VPN?
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:04 - Oct 23 with 6491 viewsPinnerPaul

No Brian Motson today?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024