Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go 17:49 - Oct 24 with 4871 viewsbollockchops

taxi for ole
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 17:52 - Oct 24 with 4090 viewsBoston

It reminds me of the Iraq v Iran war and the wondering if there was any way both of them could lose.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 17:54 - Oct 24 with 4076 viewshantssi

Pogba just sent off 15 minutes after being bought on as sub!
This could get pretty nasty for Utd now 😆
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:01 - Oct 24 with 4037 viewsbollockchops

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 17:54 - Oct 24 by hantssi

Pogba just sent off 15 minutes after being bought on as sub!
This could get pretty nasty for Utd now 😆

not that long ago utd fans stopped the liverpool coach and broke into old trafford what happened to all that , did the arrival of ronaldo shut them up ?
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:07 - Oct 24 with 3997 viewsQPRSteve

I believe that thrashing Manure at Old Trafford is called "doing a QPR".
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:17 - Oct 24 with 3946 viewsGroveR

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:07 - Oct 24 by QPRSteve

I believe that thrashing Manure at Old Trafford is called "doing a QPR".

"Mo Salah joins the very select list of players who've scored a hat-trick at Old Trafford"

Denis Bailey HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:18 - Oct 24 with 3938 viewsToast_R

Man United spent 2 years with Sancho their primary transfer target and finally signed him for way more than they should have and then f*cked him off for Ronaldo. Mental.
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:20 - Oct 24 with 3927 viewsNorthernr

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:18 - Oct 24 by Toast_R

Man United spent 2 years with Sancho their primary transfer target and finally signed him for way more than they should have and then f*cked him off for Ronaldo. Mental.

Beautiful.

And they only did that so Ronaldo didn’t go to City.

And he’s absolutely destroyed their shape.

I am aroused.
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:35 - Oct 24 with 3863 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When he's not sucking his daughter's toes he's predicting the future:

Login to get fewer ads

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:36 - Oct 24 with 3855 viewsdixiedean

Call me greedy but it seems Liverpool “ declared” at 5? Surely they could have knocked in a couple more against 10 men ? May as well go for the full humiliation. These days come along once in a generation so you have to milk it .
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:38 - Oct 24 with 3851 viewsToast_R

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:20 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Beautiful.

I am aroused.

What made it more funny was the effect it had on their shallow fans. Andy Goldstein on Talksport (only listen to it while in the gym after work btw) had United as potential Premier League champions on that signing, his show that Friday turned into a Man United w@nkfest, supporters calling up in tears about it, how good its going to be. Not one of them realised that this was unpopular owners throwing the fans a bone. And they lapped it up.
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:44 - Oct 24 with 3814 viewsNorthernr

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:36 - Oct 24 by dixiedean

Call me greedy but it seems Liverpool “ declared” at 5? Surely they could have knocked in a couple more against 10 men ? May as well go for the full humiliation. These days come along once in a generation so you have to milk it .

Agreed.

Referee the same - leaving Maguire on out of sympathy, and the rapist as well, both could and should be reds if the game was competitive. Still think this idea that Anthony Taylor “supports Altrincham” is a bloody farce.
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 3733 viewswelwynranger

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:44 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Agreed.

Referee the same - leaving Maguire on out of sympathy, and the rapist as well, both could and should be reds if the game was competitive. Still think this idea that Anthony Taylor “supports Altrincham” is a bloody farce.

IMO. Ronaldo should have gone as well
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 19:21 - Oct 24 with 3669 viewsCamberleyR

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:17 - Oct 24 by GroveR

"Mo Salah joins the very select list of players who've scored a hat-trick at Old Trafford"

Denis Bailey HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH

I might be wrong but I think Salah is the first to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in a league game since Bailey in the New Year's Day massacre. The only other player to do it in that time was Brazilian Ronaldo for Real Madrid in a Champion's League game in 2003.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 19:37 - Oct 24 with 3623 viewsLunarJetman

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 19:21 - Oct 24 by CamberleyR

I might be wrong but I think Salah is the first to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in a league game since Bailey in the New Year's Day massacre. The only other player to do it in that time was Brazilian Ronaldo for Real Madrid in a Champion's League game in 2003.

And didn’t Sky say the first player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in the Premier League, conveniently ignoring any football before that..
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 19:38 - Oct 24 with 3617 viewsCamberleyR

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:44 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Agreed.

"Still think this idea that Anthony Taylor “supports Altrincham” is a bloody farce"

About as convincing as this "Martin Tyler supports Woking" guff. Always thought that was a smokescreen. Had my suspicions ever since the infamous game against Sheff Weds in 92/93 when Bruce scored those two goals to win the game during the final reading of the classified results. Saw this tweet earlier:

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 19:56 - Oct 24 with 3562 viewstraininvain

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:20 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Beautiful.

I am aroused.

I wouldn’t be surprised if City very publicly courted Ronaldo to force United’s hand. Never felt like a Guardiola signing.

Not seen one pundit or journalist even question whether Ronaldo might be part of the problem. Juventus didn’t seem too fussed to see him leave.

You’d need a heart of stone not to laugh at this video: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV/status/1452258898103226368?s=20
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 20:00]
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 22:58 - Oct 24 with 3287 viewsBoston

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 18:36 - Oct 24 by dixiedean

In kids baseball we call it 'the slaughter rule'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 08:37 - Oct 25 with 3097 viewsthame_hoops

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 22:58 - Oct 24 by Boston

In kids baseball we call it 'the slaughter rule'.

It’s a weird thing in US sports not to run up the score. In nfl players will slide to run the clock done rather than score a TD. Some unwritten rules
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 09:06 - Oct 25 with 3058 viewsSK_hoops

Some guy at the pub (In a Brentford shirt) said there was no way Ronaldo should be sent off because the whistle had gone. What kind of logic is that?

"Ref, you're not going to even give him a yellow?! He just kung fu kicked him square in the face for no reason!"

"Sorry mate, whistle had already gone."
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 09:46 - Oct 25 with 3008 viewsTheChef

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 09:06 - Oct 25 by SK_hoops

Some guy at the pub (In a Brentford shirt) said there was no way Ronaldo should be sent off because the whistle had gone. What kind of logic is that?

"Ref, you're not going to even give him a yellow?! He just kung fu kicked him square in the face for no reason!"

Er yeah well clearly the ref can issues cards after the final whistle and include any incidents in his report.

But it's ManUre and Ronaldo so of course nothing to see here move along.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 09:53 - Oct 25 with 2997 viewsdaveB

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 19:56 - Oct 24 by traininvain

I wouldn’t be surprised if City very publicly courted Ronaldo to force United’s hand. Never felt like a Guardiola signing.

Not seen one pundit or journalist even question whether Ronaldo might be part of the problem. Juventus didn’t seem too fussed to see him leave.

You’d need a heart of stone not to laugh at this video: https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRedmenTV/status/1452258898103226368?s=20
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 20:00]

Carragher was leaning towards saying that yesterday does seem to have completely unbalanced the side. Hilarious though
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 10:24 - Oct 25 with 2969 viewsSK_hoops

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 09:46 - Oct 25 by TheChef

Er yeah well clearly the ref can issues cards after the final whistle and include any incidents in his report.

But it's ManUre and Ronaldo so of course nothing to see here move along.

As in the whistle to give a free kick not final whistle.
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 11:21 - Oct 25 with 2899 viewsloftboy

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 10:24 - Oct 25 by SK_hoops

As in the whistle to give a free kick not final whistle.

By your logic Barton shouldn’t have been sent off at Man City as the ref had blown his whistle before the melt down.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 15:27 - Oct 25 with 2713 viewsPinnerPaul

omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 09:06 - Oct 25 by SK_hoops

You're right, total nonsense - Violent Conduct, is Violent Conduct, ball in play or not.
omg man u 0 liverpool 5 with 40 minutes to go on 17:45 - Oct 25 with 2607 viewsTGRRRSSS

SOme guy in a Brentford shirt..... huhhhmmm

ON the game a result like this has been a long time coming, and it certainly cheered the weekend up especially the Ferguson/Dalglish shots.

OGS really is poor but he's had a lot of times when he's been dug out of bad results, and I think the behind closed doors saved him another year as it took alot of pressure off the team when things went wrong early on.

Luckily for him they've got Spurs next
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024