Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland game ticket not active 10:20 - Oct 25 with 3147 viewsQPR_Hibs

Just wondered if any ST holder who has purchased their own seat for tomorrow can see their ticket yet? Mine says inactive on the app and the ticket online is there as a purchase, but has no details of the opposition.
It may be that they will activate the ticket nearer KO but I'm pretty sure the Everton ticket appeared straight away.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:22 - Oct 25 with 2736 viewsNorthernr

Yeh mine isn't there yet either.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:25 - Oct 25 with 2728 viewsMaggsinho

Doesn't it just get added to the ticket in your wallet? ie You just scan the QR code as normal as you go in.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:26 - Oct 25 with 2716 viewsNW5Hoop

Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:25 - Oct 25 by Maggsinho

Doesn't it just get added to the ticket in your wallet? ie You just scan the QR code as normal as you go in.

Yeah, that's what happened for the Everton game.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:27 - Oct 25 with 2709 viewsNorthernr

It gave me a seperate one specifically for Everton and Oxford, but it hasn't done that this time yet.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:27 - Oct 25 with 2708 viewsozranger

Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:25 - Oct 25 by Maggsinho

I am on the auto and previously have had a separate item in my digital wallet for the Cup games. So, that is why, my guess, there is a question here. At this stage, without notice, I am hoping that it either appears or that the season ticket in the digital wallet will suffice.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:33 - Oct 25 with 2684 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:27 - Oct 25 by ozranger

I am on the auto and previously have had a separate item in my digital wallet for the Cup games. So, that is why, my guess, there is a question here. At this stage, without notice, I am hoping that it either appears or that the season ticket in the digital wallet will suffice.

For Everton I did just scan my ST in my digital wallet with no issues but the confusion here is that the app says my ticket for Sunderland is "inactive."
Does that mean that I don't have a ticket or that I have one but they haven't activated the tickets yet?

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sunderland game ticket not active on 12:07 - Oct 25 with 2554 viewssevenhoop

Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:27 - Oct 25 by ozranger

i asked when i bought my tickets at the box office and the chap said that the barcode will let me in as all will be updated
Sunderland game ticket not active on 13:11 - Oct 25 with 2453 viewsNW5Hoop

Thank God for this thread: it made me go back to check my tickets, couldn't find any evidence of them anywhere, and called the box office. Weirdly, that's the second time this season — Peterborough away is the other — where I've gone through the whole ticket purchase process, assumed all was fine, only to find I didn't have any tickets. Must be doing something wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland game ticket not active on 13:38 - Oct 25 with 2397 viewsconnell10

I presume for us still using a plastic card ticket this has be uploaded to that ???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sunderland game ticket not active on 13:51 - Oct 25 with 2371 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sunderland game ticket not active on 13:38 - Oct 25 by connell10

I presume for us still using a plastic card ticket this has be uploaded to that ???

Yes. That's what the Offish says.
To be fair to the club, I have not actually had an issue getting into any of the games with my digital ticket. It's just the mixed messages that are confusing.

Sunderland game ticket not active on 14:31 - Oct 25 with 2302 viewsKensal_Ranger

Went online to buy mine this morning, but my ST seat was greyed out so couldn’t purchase.
Got the one next to it which was free and it’s in my phone’s wallet now but too much fannying around for a simple transaction if you ask me.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 14:51 - Oct 25 with 2275 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland game ticket not active on 13:38 - Oct 25 by connell10

I hope so.

That's what it said when I bought it.

Being 'old school' , like yourself, I shall be taking my email confirmation with me (in paper form!) along with my card.....just in case!
Sunderland game ticket not active on 14:52 - Oct 25 with 2270 viewsCroydonCaptJack

My App only has the season ticket and I definitely had a separate ticket once before but I feel they are now on your season ticket QR code . I am going to blindly assume that is the case as I definitely purchased them
Sunderland game ticket not active on 15:23 - Oct 25 with 2222 viewsozranger

Sunderland game ticket not active on 14:52 - Oct 25 by CroydonCaptJack

My App only has the season ticket and I definitely had a separate ticket once before but I feel they are now on your season ticket QR code . I am going to blindly assume that is the case as I definitely purchased them

Check your account history as well through the tickets part of the web site. Mine showed that I have bought the ticket back in early October (which was by the auto-ticket scheme). It also shows that I have already, i assume already, received the 10 points for the game. So, if it does not appear anywhere else in a digital wallet, then it just has to be part of the season ticket. It would be nice of the club to tell us this.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 15:29 - Oct 25 with 2206 viewsKensal_Ranger

Sunderland game ticket not active on 14:52 - Oct 25 by CroydonCaptJack

I think, if you’re taking your ST seat tomorrow, it will on the ST image.
I had to purchase an adjacent seat and so now have a 2nd image in the app/wallet.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 17:19 - Oct 25 with 2111 viewssaxbend

For the Everton game they completely removed my ticket from the app. I could still access my season ticket ticket from google pay, but for Everton all I had was my booking confirmation. Missed the first four minutes sorting it out.

So for Sunderland I had them email me my digital tickets separately just in case that too disappears from the app. I strongly recommend you sort yourselves out with a plan B before setting off for the game tomorrow, even that plan B is just arrive really sodding early to get the club to print you a paper ticket in good time to get in.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 17:30 - Oct 25 with 2090 viewslondonscottish

I can't see any tickets in the QPR app in my phone or in my Google wallet.

But if I log into the site from my laptop and then do that really irritating log again and then again (FFS) it tells me my next game is tomorrow.

So I think I have a ticket.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Sunderland game ticket not active on 21:27 - Oct 25 with 1984 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Sunderland game ticket not active on 17:30 - Oct 25 by londonscottish

But if I log into the site from my laptop and then do that really irritating log again and then again (FFS) it tells me my next game is tomorrow.

Out of interest, does anyone know how many we’ve sold for tomorrow?
Sunderland game ticket not active on 09:30 - Oct 26 with 1864 viewsPinnerPaul

Sunderland game ticket not active on 21:27 - Oct 25 by GaryBannisterswedge

Out of interest, does anyone know how many we’ve sold for tomorrow?

Offy gives you % available by block and last time I looked, apart from ER S & T, most areas were showing about 40 - 45% unsold.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:18 - Oct 26 with 1815 viewsterryb

Sunderland game ticket not active on 15:23 - Oct 25 by ozranger

Check your account history as well through the tickets part of the web site. Mine showed that I have bought the ticket back in early October (which was by the auto-ticket scheme). It also shows that I have already, i assume already, received the 10 points for the game. So, if it does not appear anywhere else in a digital wallet, then it just has to be part of the season ticket. It would be nice of the club to tell us this.

I followed your advise & checked my ticketing account & the Sunderland match wasn't included.

A phone call to the box office & they assured me that their records had me as having purchased my usual ST seat & to use the google pay app as normal.

I will be taking a printout of the email confirmation with me as backup though!
Sunderland game ticket not active on 10:52 - Oct 26 with 1771 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sunderland game ticket not active on 17:30 - Oct 25 by londonscottish

The App has played up for me but my Google pay account has always shown the ST
Sunderland game ticket not active on 16:43 - Oct 26 with 1646 views81A

QR codes for tonight and Florist on Friday have appeared in my QPR app in the last half an hour. Wahooooo
Sunderland game ticket not active on 15:48 - Oct 27 with 1480 viewsPinnerPaul

My card worked fine last night, only bright spot of the evening though!
Sunderland game ticket not active on 16:39 - Oct 27 with 1438 viewsNorthernr

Showed it my phone. Got the greenlight. Turnstile didn't move.
Showed it to the steward, he said my choices were back to the box office (queue humongous) or try and force my way through with a mate.
Forced my way through with a mate, dropped phone in the process, smashed into a million pieces, £180 fix booked in for tomorrow.
Sunderland game ticket not active on 16:41 - Oct 27 with 1435 viewsWatfordR

Sunderland game ticket not active on 16:39 - Oct 27 by Northernr

Showed it my phone. Got the greenlight. Turnstile didn't move.
Showed it to the steward, he said my choices were back to the box office (queue humongous) or try and force my way through with a mate.
Forced my way through with a mate, dropped phone in the process, smashed into a million pieces, £180 fix booked in for tomorrow.

Apart from that, how was your evening?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024