Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies 14:40 - Nov 6 with 24638 viewsdenhamhoop2

The Blackpool match Thread following on from Clives Shawshank Quote
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 14:44 - Nov 6 with 7593 viewscolinallcars

As Clive says, a happy hunting ground for us negated to a degree by being on bloody Sky.

I think we'll win though - we're overdue for a penalty, so a blaster from Dykes that will necessitate the game being held up for 10 minutes while they fit a new net.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 14:56 - Nov 6 with 7557 viewsstainrods_elbow

'Hope is the last human sentimentality' - Beckett.

Following a football team is irrational, an impenetrable obsession often tipped with violation. All football fans need help while being helpless.

(My name is Simon and I'm a QPR supporter.)
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 14:57]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 16:11 - Nov 6 with 7419 viewskensalriser

Rangers will smash the arse out of their seaside trip.

No idea what the result of the game will be though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 16:14 - Nov 6 with 7410 viewsMick_S

Il y a beaucoup de vent avec beaucoup de pluie.

Beaucoup Rangers.

Come on my team.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 16:36 - Nov 6 with 7307 viewsMalintabuk

So.... a very quick turn around and back again. A great man once said

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose finite hope

Pretty sure the great Martin Luthor King did not have a small West London team in mind when he penned that, but it does seem to sum up a life as an Rs fan
So just about to abandon the SA v Eng game and settle down to see us try again to make sense of this league
This will be a sterner test than Cardiff, but you hope that we have enough to at least not lose. So with eternal optimisation ever in mind, a draw and another clean sheet..0-0
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 16:41 - Nov 6 with 7267 viewsCamberleyR

Tonight's team. Johansen out through illness.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 16:44]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 16:48 - Nov 6 with 7192 viewsMalintabuk

Gray assume was injured on Wednesday Thst looks a little light in CM and Dykes looks like he will be oughing a lone furrow up front.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:01 - Nov 6 with 7085 viewsfrancisbowles

For 'oft when on my couch I lie.
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye,
Which is the bliss of solitude,
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the......Pigbag

Come on U Rrrr

With acknowledgement to William Wordswoth.
Login to get fewer ads

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:05 - Nov 6 with 7049 viewsMalintabuk

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:01 - Nov 6 by francisbowles

For 'oft when on my couch I lie.
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye,
Which is the bliss of solitude,
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the......Pigbag

Come on U Rrrr

With acknowledgement to William Wordswoth.

Think either team will do well to get a 0 in these conditions
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:07 - Nov 6 with 7020 viewsVancouverHoop

Time for Amos and Dozzell to shine.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:11 - Nov 6 with 6984 viewsQPRSteve

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:07 - Nov 6 by VancouverHoop

Time for Amos and Dozzell to shine.

It will be interesting to see how these two perform together.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:12 - Nov 6 with 6978 viewskarlski

Johansen a miss for the darker arts and a bit of nous, but quite like the implied shape of this side with some energy from Amos in midfield and Dozzell hopefully gaining confidence after impressive recent showings, with Chair and Willock to hold the ball and create further up the field. If the players have the legs to work hard after previous long away trip and short turnaround, think this will suit us well.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:17 - Nov 6 with 6913 viewsGaryT

West Brom the only team around us dropping points today but I'll be happy with a draw with Blackpool's recent form.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:27 - Nov 6 with 6823 viewsBklynRanger

I've got this on a 24 hr Sky subscription for a change. Only to have it on the TV. I'll retreat from the dark side next game.

Still love Jamie Mackie - it may be the beer, but he looks well up for us, in a strictly non sexual sense you understand.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:31 - Nov 6 with 6775 viewsVancouverHoop

JoJo has a chest infection apparently.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:34 - Nov 6 with 6723 viewsBklynRanger

COME ON RANGERS. Get into them.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:36 - Nov 6 with 6687 viewscharmr

ESPN+ stopped working just as he moistened his lips and started the last post
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 6609 viewsVancouverHoop

Ugh! 1-0. But wait... No
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 6605 viewsQPRSteve

Big, big let off
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:39 - Nov 6 with 6588 viewsToast_R

Got away with one there
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:40 - Nov 6 with 6564 viewsMyke

Can we put Sunderland behind us now?
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:40 - Nov 6 with 6564 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well there's our Sunderland leveller, should have stood.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:40 - Nov 6 with 6555 viewseastside_r

What goes around comes around.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:40 - Nov 6 with 6523 viewsqueensparker

Shocking decision that. Oh well
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:40 - Nov 6 with 6527 viewsStanisgod

Sunderland anyone??

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024