Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... 19:54 - Nov 12 with 4465 viewsBrianMcCarthy

...and all the R's from Alba.

One more step.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 21:27 - Nov 12 with 3450 viewsdanehoop

Agree with that. They deserve to progress.

Never knowingly understood

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 21:30 - Nov 12 with 3431 viewsozranger

Saw the game in full. It was like watching QPR at times.

Well done to them anyway. Moldova were poor and the Scots should have won by more. Great support by the Tartan Army. More of them than of the Moldovan fans.
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 01:20 - Nov 13 with 3260 viewskarl

Thanks of course but unfortunately 2 more steps Brian, 12 teams in the playoffs but only 3 places up for grabs!

Get a point against Denmark and we should probably be seeded and home draw but more likely lose to them and we’re unseeded away tie, however getting to these playoffs is a big step forward so let’s take it for that alone.

5 straight wins is uncharted territory so we’re enjoying that alone😄
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 01:39 - Nov 13 with 3255 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 01:20 - Nov 13 by karl

Thanks of course but unfortunately 2 more steps Brian, 12 teams in the playoffs but only 3 places up for grabs!

Get a point against Denmark and we should probably be seeded and home draw but more likely lose to them and we’re unseeded away tie, however getting to these playoffs is a big step forward so let’s take it for that alone.

Shit, sorry Karl, really?

I had no idea. I thought it was the usual two-legged playoff.

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 09:22 - Nov 13 with 2991 viewsnix

It's been a great effort, especially in recent matches.

I'd love them to go through. The singing at the end last night was magnificent!
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 10:46 - Nov 13 with 2866 viewsDorse

Never stop looking, never stop looking, for Lyndon...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 11:59 - Nov 13 with 2786 viewskarl

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 01:39 - Nov 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Shit, sorry Karl, really?

I had no idea. I thought it was the usual two-legged playoff.

One legged play off matches so getting seeded is a home draw against a lower ranked nation, keeps the Denmark game important but not essential.
I’m heading down to the game on Monday, my kids have infiltrated the group I travel with so a real spread of ages in it now!
Their first game was against Israel, great way to start as it was loud, lot of goals, ups and downs for the full 90 with a last minute winner. Supporting Scotland is easy for them!
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:05 - Nov 13 with 2692 viewsextratimeR

Really enjoyed the game, Scotland very good, Gilmour, Tierney and of course McGinn excellent.

Away fans amazing, odd at start, looked like a quarter of away end, which as game progressed seemed to become the whole end, great support, liked the Lyndon song, ( substitute "going up for World Cup" and it lifts across for us nicely.

Jesus, even Ally McCoist said some nice things about Lyndon!

Tough job against Denmark, but I can see at least a point?
Login to get fewer ads

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 18:18 - Nov 13 with 2536 viewsShotKneesHoop

I would rathe support Scotland rather than England .. they do play with a death wish, just like the R's do.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 19:12 - Nov 13 with 2492 viewsWestonsuperR

Almost the entire population of Scotland would want England to lose, combined with the fact they have played Dykes so much it has been a negative to QPR I wish them nothing but failure to qualify.
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 19:35 - Nov 13 with 2467 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 19:47 - Nov 13 with 2443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 19:35 - Nov 13 by ted_hendrix

Apologies to Karl and the other Caledonian R's but Sweet Jesus! Bagpipes are the work of the Devil!

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 21:56 - Nov 13 with 2350 viewskarl

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 19:47 - Nov 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Apologies to Karl and the other Caledonian R's but Sweet Jesus! Bagpipes are the work of the Devil!

It’s a funny one isn’t it, that gets the hairs on neck but obviously for so many people it is so different.
Being next to a good sized marching band is great
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 23:59 - Nov 13 with 2249 viewsNorthLondonR

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 10:46 - Nov 13 by Dorse

Never stop looking, never stop looking, for Lyndon...

Get the hell out of my head sir.... I thought about this when he scored against the Florists only to completely forget about it again.. there was this and a tenuous reworking of A Flock of Seagulls "and it's Yo-ann, Yo -ann Ba-ar-bey-et-et" (or to quote Nick London "Yo-ann Baarrrrrrr-bey-et-et")
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:48 - Nov 14 with 2106 viewsdmm

Clarke says Dykes is only 50/50 for the game v Denmark. What have they done to him? He seemed fine finishing the Blackpool game.
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 09:49 - Nov 16 with 1748 viewsterryb

It's not going to be easy to qualify from the play offs, being seeded or not. Portugal, Sweden, Italy & Russia are in them. The Netherlands have not qualified yet either.

I'm not sure what the situation is for Wales either. Do they qualify because of their Euro league position even if they lose to the Czech Republic?
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 11:17 - Nov 16 with 1637 viewsQPR_Hibs

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 09:49 - Nov 16 by terryb

It's not going to be easy to qualify from the play offs, being seeded or not. Portugal, Sweden, Italy & Russia are in them. The Netherlands have not qualified yet either.

I'm not sure what the situation is for Wales either. Do they qualify because of their Euro league position even if they lose to the Czech Republic?

Yes. Wales and the Czech Republic have both qualified for the play-offs. One will qualify in 2nd place and the other through Nations league position. Austria have also qualified as the other Nations league "best" performer.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 11:33 - Nov 16 with 1618 viewsjohncharles

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 19:12 - Nov 13 by WestonsuperR

Almost the entire population of Scotland would want England to lose, combined with the fact they have played Dykes so much it has been a negative to QPR I wish them nothing but failure to qualify.

Almost the entire population of Scotland don’t really care that much about England. Maybe that’s what winds you up so much ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 11:52 - Nov 16 with 1597 viewsRangersw12

Play offs are 100% the best thing that has happened to qualifying as it's nice it gives the insignificant nations like Scotland and Wales a bit of chance of reaching major tournaments

Otherwise their highlight would be supporting whoever England are playing although they can save that to the knockout stages
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 12:13 - Nov 16 with 1538 viewswortonranger

This is great for Lyndon and us. Can’t fail to improve his confidence, great experience and his value rises. Hope they make it all the way.
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 13:41 - Nov 16 with 1440 viewslondonscottish

That was a great game last night - Scotland dominated for large periods and thoroughly deserved the win.

It stopped Denmark getting 10 out of 10 and meant that Scotland got 6 in a row for the first time since the 30's.

Onwards to Italy and or/Portugal in the playoffs.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:25 - Nov 16 with 1382 viewsjohncharles

Scotland 2, Denmark 0. Really didn’t see that one coming. There was a coach going down from my local yesterday. Going to pop in soon and check on the casualties 🤣🤣🤣

Strong and stable my arse.

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 22:51 - Nov 16 with 1229 viewsextratimeR

First half best I have seen Scotland play in years, McGinn was superb, ditto Gilmour.

Wonderful atmosphere at Hampden Park.
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:05 - Nov 17 with 1039 viewsthemodfather

whoever scotland or wales get in the p/offs i will cheer the oppo on, whole heartedly like they do when we play.
and if they go out to a disgraceful "henry " type hand ball goal, all the sweeter.
Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:11 - Nov 17 with 1028 viewsgazza1

Delighted for Scotland and Dykes... on 14:05 - Nov 17 by themodfather

whoever scotland or wales get in the p/offs i will cheer the oppo on, whole heartedly like they do when we play.
and if they go out to a disgraceful "henry " type hand ball goal, all the sweeter.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024