Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive game Wednesday 17:59 - Nov 20 with 3263 viewssdm19994

Rangers - 29
Huddersfield - 28

Dare to say biggest game of our season, coming up against a team right below us near on half way through the season, decent outfit Huddersfield and could put some distance between ourselves and them, considering most fans feel we’ve not even hit the level we know we’re capable of, I’d love to see us thump them on Wednesday and make a statement.

COYRSSSS
Massive game Wednesday on 18:16 - Nov 20 with 3173 viewsplasmahoop

Absolutely, a thumping would be great. Any win will be absolutely fine though!
Massive game Wednesday on 18:17 - Nov 20 with 3167 viewshantssi

Yes, it’s a MUST WIN game!
Massive game Wednesday on 18:22 - Nov 20 with 3135 viewssdm19994

Absolutely any win would do! A thumping would be perfect!
Massive game Wednesday on 18:23 - Nov 20 with 3110 viewsstevec

We’re good but I’m not sure equipped to give out thumping wins.
Massive game Wednesday on 18:36 - Nov 20 with 3045 viewssdm19994

I actually think we’re more than capable to do so, if chair, dykes and willock are up for it alongside a solid defensive performance, I think we wallop someone eventually. Not too sure it will be Huddersfield though. Wins a win end of the day.
Massive game Wednesday on 18:37 - Nov 20 with 3027 viewsThe_Beast1976

You rrrrrssss
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 18:39]
Massive game Wednesday on 19:03 - Nov 20 with 2947 viewsMyke

I wouldn't dub it 'must win' at this stage of the season. It would be important to avoid defeat though to prevent them and most likely Blackburn (can't believe they are in the mix, they were so poor at KPS) from over-taking us. Not vital to be in top six in November, but it helps psychologically
Massive game Wednesday on 19:25 - Nov 20 with 2906 viewsdmm

I feel almost as optimistic with this game as I did last night's game. Dangerous I know.

It's the following Derby away game that worries me.
Login to get fewer ads

Massive game Wednesday on 19:33 - Nov 20 with 2877 viewsManinBlack

We have really struggled against Huddersfield in recent years and it is about time we beat them. Even when they were struggling they still won playing us. Now they are doing well I hope this means we will win.
Massive game Wednesday on 19:42 - Nov 20 with 2857 viewssdm19994

We do struggle against them to be fair even my first ever game in 2000 when magic hat scored the first and we drew 1 1 haha. I just think there’s so much more to come for us. I would love to sign that dembele from Peterborough in jan for a cut rate price as he’s out of contract.
Massive game Wednesday on 21:06 - Nov 20 with 2690 viewsderbyhoop

Calm down. It is game 19 of 46.

Obviously, a win puts a gap between us and the 15 other clubs chasing play off spots.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Massive game Wednesday on 21:37 - Nov 20 with 2610 viewsMick_S

Right. Whoever does the thumping match thread must make it a thumper.

If we win this , I may get a bit excited.

Come on my team.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 21:46]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Massive game Wednesday on 22:04 - Nov 20 with 2551 viewsBlackCrowe

we will lost at Derby...it is written. (which gives us half a chance)

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Massive game Wednesday on 22:45 - Nov 20 with 2472 viewsDorse

It's MUST NOT NOT WIN!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Massive game Wednesday on 02:36 - Nov 21 with 2289 viewsBoston

Massive game Wednesday on 21:37 - Nov 20 by Mick_S

Right. Whoever does the thumping match thread must make it a thumper.

If we win this , I may get a bit excited.

Come on my team.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 21:46]

Why the fck does a rabbit starting a match thread matter?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Massive game Wednesday on 07:55 - Nov 21 with 2192 viewsnix

Wouldn't want to make it a must win at this stage. It puts so much pressure on the team and makes all of us excessively disappointed if we don't.

A win would be great but even a draw should keep us up there. A loss would be disappointing but not disastrous.

I agree with Warbs, it's a crazy league and anyone can beat anyone. We're not Bournemouth yet. Even Bournemouth weren't Bournemouth last season, so it's a tough place to reach. Still more than half the season to go. But having nearly a full squad to pick from, as we're moving closer to, should make a big difference.

Enjoy the match everyone who can make it. I'm away. Cheer a bit louder for me!
Massive game Wednesday on 10:26 - Nov 21 with 2023 viewsEsox_Lucius

As Nigel once said; let's take each Armageddon as it comes.

The grass is always greener.

Massive game Wednesday on 14:32 - Nov 23 with 1726 viewslosethedrum

Yes an important game but not being treated as such judging by the latest ticket sales.
Really not helpful having 2 home games one after the other , wish some sense could prevail & we could play at home then away . Worse still when there are 2 in a row away within 3 days not sure how the league expect people to cough up over £100 twice in one week also there is the time spent travelling away takes up .
Massive game Wednesday on 14:36 - Nov 23 with 1715 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm losing the will now - 2 away games = bad; 2 home games = bad
Massive game Wednesday on 14:54 - Nov 23 with 1651 viewskensalriser

Massive game Wednesday on 07:55 - Nov 21 by nix

Wouldn't want to make it a must win at this stage. It puts so much pressure on the team and makes all of us excessively disappointed if we don't.

A win would be great but even a draw should keep us up there. A loss would be disappointing but not disastrous.

I agree with Warbs, it's a crazy league and anyone can beat anyone. We're not Bournemouth yet. Even Bournemouth weren't Bournemouth last season, so it's a tough place to reach. Still more than half the season to go. But having nearly a full squad to pick from, as we're moving closer to, should make a big difference.

Enjoy the match everyone who can make it. I'm away. Cheer a bit louder for me!

You've almost persuaded me. I hereby downgrade this game from Must Win to MUST NOT LOSE.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Massive game Wednesday on 15:23 - Nov 23 with 1613 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I have never done one of those matchfred things and frankly, the pressure on this game is tooo big to be allowing a novice to make his debut.

However, if I were to do so, then this would be my thread/fred:

'She were a simple northern lass, but she liked her udders felt matchfred'.

Good luck to the poster with cajones the size of melons to start it.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Massive game Wednesday on 08:14 - Nov 24 with 1269 viewsTheChef

MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Fack me it's just another game out of 46 in the Mercantile Credit Trophy. There'll be another one along in a minute.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024