Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne 21:42 - Nov 20 with 15447 viewsLowerloftLad

I don't want to come back to QPR and be third or fourth choice,last season I used to sit around eating Jaffa cakes and getting fat, He may support Ipswich but I think his comment's show me about his attitude.

Get him sold to Ipswich or anyone else in league one who fancy spending 3mill.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 21:43]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bonne on 21:48 - Nov 20 with 6294 viewsMedwayR

The attitude of wanting to play rather than sit around eating Jaffa cakes & getting fat???

Yeah, terrible that.

Poll: Who’s better?

Bonne on 22:01 - Nov 20 with 6196 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

He won't make the forever R's I suspect!

Never saw him play in person I don't think.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bonne on 22:01 - Nov 20 with 6187 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Wants to chose his words carefully though before chopping off.
Don’t bite the hand that feeds you….

Phil_i_P

Bonne on 22:04 - Nov 20 with 6154 viewsconnell10

I think he should just keep his mouth shut . Kinda find that a bit disrespectful to Rangers.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bonne on 22:06 - Nov 20 with 6130 viewsloftboy

Smacks of a player trying to engineer a move.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bonne on 22:11 - Nov 20 with 6084 viewsstowmarketrange

Bonne on 22:01 - Nov 20 by Phil_i_P_Daddy

Wants to chose his words carefully though before chopping off.
Don’t bite the hand that feeds you….

Jaffa cakes.
Bonne on 22:30 - Nov 20 with 5968 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I don’t get this? Has anyone got a source? On the face of it it seems like he’s saying he wants to play no?
Bonne on 22:32 - Nov 20 with 5948 viewsstowmarketrange

Bonne on 22:30 - Nov 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don’t get this? Has anyone got a source? On the face of it it seems like he’s saying he wants to play no?

East Anglian daily times interview.I can’t do links but you can google it at eadt
Login to get fewer ads

Bonne on 22:36 - Nov 20 with 5925 viewsconnell10

Understand that but no need for being a tad disrespectful to the club he is actually employed by.

Bonne on 22:37 - Nov 20 with 5925 viewsMaggsinho

Here’s the article. Says he wants to play and not be third or fourth choice which seems fair enough.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/bonne-on-his-itfc-loan-8505040
Bonne on 22:37 - Nov 20 with 5868 viewsRussian__Bot

Bonne on 21:48 - Nov 20 by MedwayR

The attitude of wanting to play rather than sit around eating Jaffa cakes & getting fat???

Yeah, terrible that.

He signed a 3 year contract to us. If he breaks his leg or does a ligament in the next game and he comes back to us in Jan it will be us he expects to pay his wages for the next 18 months while he sits at hone eating Jaffa cakes so he shouldn’t be so disrespectful. He’s saying this partly for ego. Because he wants to be a club legend. The talk of picture on the ground etc. And saying this goes over well with their fans. But he’s a plonker in the short term because we can and should use his desperation as levarage.

We set our price. Toney averaged 0.5 goals a game for Peterborough and signed for Brentford for £10m

I'm not saying we should demand anywhere near that amount for Bonne. But he is averaging 0.7 goals a game in that team. So the only way he leaves if our fee is met.

He comes across very naive here. Let’s say between now and Jan we can’t agree a fee. Well he’s made very clear he thinks money side isnt important so then he can move for a lower wage. Let's say he knocks £5,000 a week off his wage demands and signs a 4 year deal that saves Ipswich £1 million. And they can use that toward the much higher fee we can and should demand.

Hopefully he's got enough left over in wages to get the odd pack of Jaffa cakes

[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 22:41]
Bonne on 22:39 - Nov 20 with 5902 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

He'd rather play football than eat jaffa cakes obviously?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bonne on 22:54 - Nov 20 with 5814 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bonne on 22:36 - Nov 20 by connell10

Understand that but no need for being a tad disrespectful to the club he is actually employed by.

I dunno mate. He’s not ruled out a return, just doesn’t want a return in January.

He also said this, which was nice:

“Last night I watched the QPR game and they won 2-0 (against Luton) and I was buzzing for them. They played really well. But I feel happy here.

If he’s genuine, it’s a local lad who wants first team football. If he’s full of shit he’s more likely drumming up a bid from Ipswich.

Personally I’d rather have the £ but don’t think he’s being a shit to be honest. Maybe I’ve misread the tone of the article.
Bonne on 23:16 - Nov 20 with 5720 viewsQPR_Jim

Bonne on 22:54 - Nov 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

I dunno mate. He’s not ruled out a return, just doesn’t want a return in January.

He also said this, which was nice:

“Last night I watched the QPR game and they won 2-0 (against Luton) and I was buzzing for them. They played really well. But I feel happy here.

If he’s genuine, it’s a local lad who wants first team football. If he’s full of shit he’s more likely drumming up a bid from Ipswich.

Personally I’d rather have the £ but don’t think he’s being a shit to be honest. Maybe I’ve misread the tone of the article.

If I wasn't being selected I'd be training harder and putting more effort in to making myself fitter and faster. Not sure why he'd turn to the Jaffa cakes.

I get the feeling he wants to stay at Ipswich in the same way I'd want to play for QPR, so I don't begrudge him that. I just don't want QPR to lose out financially to make his dreams come true. If he only wants to play for Ipswich he shouldn't have stayed at Charlton then join Ipswich on a free.
Bonne on 00:02 - Nov 21 with 5567 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bonne on 23:16 - Nov 20 by QPR_Jim

If I wasn't being selected I'd be training harder and putting more effort in to making myself fitter and faster. Not sure why he'd turn to the Jaffa cakes.

I get the feeling he wants to stay at Ipswich in the same way I'd want to play for QPR, so I don't begrudge him that. I just don't want QPR to lose out financially to make his dreams come true. If he only wants to play for Ipswich he shouldn't have stayed at Charlton then join Ipswich on a free.

Just can’t get myself worked up over Jaffa cake for some reason.

When he played I couldn’t fault his effort, just his finishing.
Bonne on 00:08 - Nov 21 with 5555 viewsPerth_R

Bonne on 00:02 - Nov 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Just can’t get myself worked up over Jaffa cake for some reason.

When he played I couldn’t fault his effort, just his finishing.

I believe someone needs to have a word with him about the comments he makes, the other silly comment was when he moved saying I will have an extra 10% to give playing for Ipswich. So if or when he returns we get 10% less effort.
Bonne on 00:15 - Nov 21 with 5531 viewsFrankRightguard

Bonne on 22:37 - Nov 20 by Maggsinho

Here’s the article. Says he wants to play and not be third or fourth choice which seems fair enough.

He seems to be missing out the part about why he was 3rd/4th choice and why we needed to go and get Austin…he could hit the cows proverbial with a banjo. Jaffa cakes indeed.
Bonne on 00:18 - Nov 21 with 5515 viewsMrSheen

Footballer likes playing football shock. Why can’t he sit on the bench playing with his phone?
Bonne on 00:21 - Nov 21 with 5513 viewsGloryHunter

What an ungrateful pratt. We paid good money for him and gave him a chance in the championship, and he wasn't up to it. He's now back at his natural level, which is League 1.
Bonne on 00:31 - Nov 21 with 5480 viewsWatfordR

Easy one this.

Get his agent to persuade Ipswich to pay us what we paid Charlton, plus what we've paid him in wages, and get Ipswich to pay him what he's getting paid by us for the remainder of his contract.

Then he can eat all the jaffa cakes he wants.

What a pr1ck.
Bonne on 05:34 - Nov 21 with 5310 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If he can finish the chances presented to him like he can finish a box of Jaffa cakes, then he’ll have no worries about being our third or fourth striker!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bonne on 07:26 - Nov 21 with 5201 viewsjohncharles

Jaffagate

Strong and stable my arse.

Bonne on 07:40 - Nov 21 with 5168 viewsDorse

Maybe he has a side hustle flogging Jaffa Cakes and all this is actually a cunning marketing ploy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bonne on 08:14 - Nov 21 with 5075 viewsconnell10

Bonne on 07:40 - Nov 21 by Dorse

Maybe he has a side hustle flogging Jaffa Cakes and all this is actually a cunning marketing ploy.

Mmmmm I like ya angle mate but I prefer hobnobs...js

Bonne on 08:15 - Nov 21 with 5069 viewsgazza1

Firstly, lets clear up the Jaffa cakes........it is a food that many footballers eat because of the ingredients in the Jaffa cakes. They will eat them at training, before a game and at half time and after the game.

As for what he is saying re football, basically he wants to play football and not train all week and then play for 5 mins on Saturday afternoon when he comes on as a sub or start a game once a month.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he is saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024