Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread 08:53 - Nov 24 with 20534 viewsnix

Okay, I'm taking the plunge because I'm brave that way.

Apologies, it's my first match thread - and possibly my last.

2-2 Dykes and Chair.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:54]
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:07 - Nov 24 with 5654 viewscolinallcars

'Oodersfield were famously, Harold Wilson's favourite team. Sorry 'Arold but it'll be 2-1 to the R's.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:12 - Nov 24 with 5645 viewsdmm

Yep, I've got a similar optimistic feeling to the Luton game. 2-1 for me too.

Derby on a Monday night worrying me still.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:14 - Nov 24 with 5636 viewsbosh67

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:12 - Nov 24 by dmm

Yep, I've got a similar optimistic feeling to the Luton game. 2-1 for me too.

Derby on a Monday night worrying me still.

Similar for me. It would be typical QPR to win tonight and then switch off at Derby.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:15 - Nov 24 with 5629 viewsParkRoyalR

Hopefully Dykes is fit as we definitely need the ball sticking around up top better than it did against Luton.

I enjoyed Field's late defensive cameo so would hope he's fit enough to start - still thinking Adomah + Wallace pushing up with SJ + Dozell in middle leaves us too open to counter-attack.

I think our best 11 includes Dykes + Field so hopefully we can get the win tonight + push on as play-off spots seems to be wide open this year.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:25 - Nov 24 with 5588 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 Charlie with another.

To counter balance the Huddersfield record though, don't we usually play better after a 'proper' period of time between games?

Even a fixture pile up sceptic like myself can see the benefit of playing Friday - Wednesday.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:42 - Nov 24 with 5534 viewslondonscottish

Heart says 2-1 Rangers

Rangers have either drawn or lost 4 of the 5 home league games I've been to so far. And lost both away games. But won three of the 4 cup games I've been to.

Err....so 2-1 it is then.

I think.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:49 - Nov 24 with 5519 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Based on an unscientific assessment - that Huddersfield’s strengths seem to be in areas that won’t hurt us - I’m going for 2-0 to Rangers, Jo Jo 🇳🇴 with the goal.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 10:01 - Nov 24 with 5501 viewsnix

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:42 - Nov 24 by londonscottish

Heart says 2-1 Rangers

Rangers have either drawn or lost 4 of the 5 home league games I've been to so far. And lost both away games. But won three of the 4 cup games I've been to.

Err....so 2-1 it is then.

I think.

Are you going tonight though?
Login to get fewer ads

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 13:34 - Nov 24 with 5366 viewsHarbour

A game of few goals I am going 1-0 to the Rs with Dickie to get the winner.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 14:58 - Nov 24 with 5248 viewsRangersw12

1 nil Rangers
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 14:58 - Nov 24 with 5247 viewslondonscottish

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 10:01 - Nov 24 by nix

Are you going tonight though?

Yes, I am.

Sorry about that Nix.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 15:41 - Nov 24 with 5136 viewsDorse

It is either a brave or foolhardy person who would predict a QPR win on a wet Wednesday night against Huddersfield.

3-1 Rangers. Dozzell to get one.

Dom Ball will entertain the crowds by attempting to break the record for the world's longest belch whilst operating a spacehopper (currently held by Floella Benjamin, performed on Playschool in 1979). This is after he narrowly failed to beat Tony Hart's record 26ft score in the 'world's highest piss' category.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 24 with 5091 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-0 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 17:09 - Nov 24 with 4914 viewsderbyhoop

I fancy a narrow win as its under the (candle)lights at KPFS.

Forget the recent history, we have stopped conceding like we did, they dont score or concede many

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 17:13 - Nov 24 with 4906 viewsCiderwithRsie

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:14 - Nov 24 by bosh67

Similar for me. It would be typical QPR to win tonight and then switch off at Derby.

Be even more typical to lose to Huddersfield too.

Hope I'm wrong but I've got as bad feeling about this, made worse by LondonScottish admitting that he's going along to jinx us. Early goal for Rangers followed by two sickeners and mass typing of "FFS Rangers".
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 17:26 - Nov 24 with 4883 viewsLandshark

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 09:15 - Nov 24 by ParkRoyalR

Hopefully Dykes is fit as we definitely need the ball sticking around up top better than it did against Luton.

I enjoyed Field's late defensive cameo so would hope he's fit enough to start - still thinking Adomah + Wallace pushing up with SJ + Dozell in middle leaves us too open to counter-attack.

I think our best 11 includes Dykes + Field so hopefully we can get the win tonight + push on as play-off spots seems to be wide open this year.

Judging by his Instagram I don't think he will be playing today. Took his kid to Hamleys which is a work out just walking around that place and then took his missus out for a meal as of 2 hours ago.

I don't really follow footballers but that doesn't sound normal preparation for game day.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 17:30 - Nov 24 with 4866 viewsthemodfather

hoping for a win, 2 teams in decent form, a draw may not be a disaster , could be close....as ever much depends on the 5hit ref you get ( how can a billion pound industry be left to numpties???) 2-1 r;s.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 17:37 - Nov 24 with 4839 viewskensalriser

Don't forget your extra gear tonight.

https://www.bresseruk.com/Binoculars-Sport-Optics/Digital-NightVision-Binocular-

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 18:53 - Nov 24 with 4563 viewsCamberleyR

Tonight's team. Same as Friday.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 18:59 - Nov 24 with 4489 viewsWren67

2-1 Rsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Chair, Wallace
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 19:19 - Nov 24 with 4292 viewsSuperhoops2808

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 15:57 - Nov 24 by Metallica_Hoop

3-0 Rangers.

I am with Metallica and going 3-0

Unchanged side for a first time in quite a while
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 19:32 - Nov 24 with 4158 viewsQPRSteve

Think we might get held to a draw tonight. Hope I'm wrong and Chair and Willock tear them a new one.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 24 with 4141 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I shall rightly take pellets, but I’m at the opera tonight.

Curtain up soon and I expect to log on to find 4-2 Rangers at the end.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 19:37 - Nov 24 with 4097 viewsBrazilNutR

Any links for the game today? Otherwise I'll have to put up with Man City v PSG
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 19:39 - Nov 24 with 4058 viewsdistortR

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 19:33 - Nov 24 by PlanetHonneywood

I shall rightly take pellets, but I’m at the opera tonight.

Curtain up soon and I expect to log on to find 4-2 Rangers at the end.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024