Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amos on scoring the winner and playing again 14:38 - Nov 26 with 1250 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/video-amos-recalls-incredible-moment-251

What a super humble character. Go Luke!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 16:55 - Nov 26 with 1170 viewsLongsufferingR

Lovely guy. Shades of Eze there.
Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 18:15 - Nov 26 with 1081 viewsextratimeR

So pleased for him, nice guy, very good player.
Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 22:04 - Nov 26 with 955 viewsnix

Lovely interview. Thanks for posting. What a nice guy. He really deserves a bit of luck now.
Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 10:21 - Nov 27 with 790 viewsgazza1

Proper, proper person in the first place. To come through his injury(s) means that you need to be 'proper'. Fair play to the lad.

Apart from him scoring on Wednesday which was the obvious highlight, the way his fellow team mates got around him to celebrate was 'most touching' and says a lot about team spirit, vital to being a successful team.
Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 11:20 - Nov 27 with 731 viewsBklynRanger

That guy has a really genuine quality about him I must say - and everyone who works with him seems to notice it.

I see he thanks god at the end - I don't actually believe in god and generally think religion is more trouble than it's worth - but he is a really good advert for Christianity.

Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 11:43 - Nov 27 with 695 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think Warburton said in his post-match interview that some of the players were calling out “speech” to Amos after the game. That’s funny.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 12:06 - Nov 27 with 661 viewsMyke

Just after reading Warburton's piece on him. I didn't realise the second injury was far more complex and serious than the first. Top bloke, let's hope he gets ten injury-free years - he deserves it
Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 12:11 - Nov 27 with 650 viewsdmm

Amos on scoring the winner and playing again on 12:06 - Nov 27 by Myke

Just after reading Warburton's piece on him. I didn't realise the second injury was far more complex and serious than the first. Top bloke, let's hope he gets ten injury-free years - he deserves it

Yep, indeed Myke. Very fulsome praise from Warburton here: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/amos-needs-time-but-can-be-a-big-success-at-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024