Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What kit at Derby 18:51 - Nov 27 with 3477 viewscharmr

I’m going

Away shirt, home shorts, away socks. Or we could borrow their away kit (70,s reference)
What kit at Derby on 19:17 - Nov 27 with 3395 viewsOldPedro

Against Fulham we wore the black away kit, so would expect the same

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

What kit at Derby on 19:48 - Nov 27 with 3325 viewskensalriser

I'll be in my normal clothes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What kit at Derby on 19:53 - Nov 27 with 3313 viewscharmr

Considered that. Night game and on global tv though.

Today Newcastle wore their home kit at Arsenal. Arsenal always change up there. I know sometimes the kit man chooses and officials intervene. Too much white in our home kit at corners from my understanding. Didn’t care for Warnock but he always had us in hoops at away games as much as poss. I also now see teams with the same colour socks as the ref. That was a no no once upon a time.

Guilitt put Newcastle in white socks ages ago to help his team identify teammates especially with players heads down. Newcastle fans went ape schit Now I’ve seen them in white socks numerous times. Who’s running the show?😃
What kit at Derby on 20:48 - Nov 27 with 3209 viewsbosh67

I suspect we will wear the black kit.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What kit at Derby on 07:59 - Nov 28 with 2926 viewsNorthernr

Home shirt with blue shorts, same as it was the year before last when Eze scored.
What kit at Derby on 08:48 - Nov 28 with 2862 viewsstevec

What kit at Derby on 07:59 - Nov 28 by Northernr

Home shirt with blue shorts, same as it was the year before last when Eze scored.

Hope you’re right.

Incidentally, has any team wearing a pink shirt ever had a good season? Stumbled on a few games this season and they’re always taking a good hiding.
What kit at Derby on 12:25 - Nov 28 with 2685 viewspaulhoop2

Do we actually care?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

What kit at Derby on 19:50 - Nov 28 with 2574 viewscharmr

Judging by how many pages get devoted to the new kits every year and posts about the hashed together kit up at Preston last year I’d say maybe.

Our home shirt has a lot more white in it since wearing the hoops up there a while back. The black kit has the same colour shorts as derby and the same shorts and socks as the officials. As I said who’s running the show.

My solution is instead of producing a 3rd kit have a 3rd choice shorts and socks combination every season. We could have had shorts and socks in that yellow in the home kit for example.

Anyone post the video of the player passing to the hi vis decorated steward instead of a teammate.

Thanks
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 19:55]
Login to get fewer ads

What kit at Derby on 19:53 - Nov 28 with 2561 viewsslmrstid

What kit at Derby on 07:59 - Nov 28 by Northernr

Its nerdtastic but I've always had a bit of a love thing about us wearing blue shorts away so we can keep the blue and white hoops on, as like a halfway house away kit.

Didn't like it that Flavio year we had them as the full home kit though.
What kit at Derby on 09:22 - Nov 29 with 2333 viewsthemodfather

all sky blue, go retro? yuk.... never liked an all black or dark navy kit. as long as we get a good result, we can wear pink mankini's with elf hats!
What kit at Derby on 09:45 - Nov 29 with 2306 viewsbosh67

What kit at Derby on 19:53 - Nov 28 by slmrstid

Its nerdtastic but I've always had a bit of a love thing about us wearing blue shorts away so we can keep the blue and white hoops on, as like a halfway house away kit.

Didn't like it that Flavio year we had them as the full home kit though.

Yeah that was all weird, the blue home shorts. However, as one of the others said on here, who cares?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What kit at Derby on 10:47 - Nov 29 with 2236 viewsRs_Holy

how about resurrecting this one for one match only? .... :)
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/eaFkcRTLqJlyFNkHfziAlqoigI1XLZoq351qp5op
What kit at Derby on 11:54 - Nov 29 with 2182 viewsE17hoop

I really thought we'd have gold shorts to go with the black shirt and would create an option for games against teams in white shirts and black shorts.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

What kit at Derby on 12:14 - Nov 29 with 2164 viewsBAWHoops

Black Shirts with white shorts and white socks perhaps?

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

What kit at Derby on 17:30 - Nov 29 with 2024 viewsthemodfather

if they play in white/black and us black/white it will be a "negative" game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024