Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chaz's assist 08:02 - Nov 30 with 2725 viewsRed_Ranger

I thought the run and the perfect cross were class!
Chaz's assist on 08:35 - Nov 30 with 2646 viewstraininvain

The cross field pass to Willock after our first goal was also different class. I was fully expecting Willock to lob the keeper. It would’ve been a great goal.

It was good to see Austin with a smile on his last night. He’s generally been a frustrated figure this season but it looks like he’s enjoying his football again.
Chaz's assist on 08:41 - Nov 30 with 2627 viewsWatford_Ranger

Good run and cross. Absolutely atrocious defending.
Chaz's assist on 08:50 - Nov 30 with 2576 viewsbosh67

Chaz's assist on 08:41 - Nov 30 by Watford_Ranger

Good run and cross. Absolutely atrocious defending.

Yes there were 4 defenders running back and they all lost Willock. Charlie has become a far better footballer and team player in his second spell here.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chaz's assist on 09:03 - Nov 30 with 2533 viewsHAYESBOY

Also the cross field 60 yarder hit first time for Willock, which he should of done better with as the keeper came out. But it was a great pass by Chaz.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Chaz's assist on 09:05 - Nov 30 with 2510 viewsRs_Holy

Chaz was quality last night... great to see a return to form!
Chaz's assist on 09:15 - Nov 30 with 2436 viewsStanisgod

Chaz's assist on 09:03 - Nov 30 by HAYESBOY

Also the cross field 60 yarder hit first time for Willock, which he should of done better with as the keeper came out. But it was a great pass by Chaz.

I thought the same until I saw it again, but the spin Charlie had put on the ball made it go away from him when it bounced.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Chaz's assist on 09:20 - Nov 30 with 2422 viewskernowhoop

The Derby defenders were less concerned than they should have been.
I think they thought 'It's only Charlie Austin out there. Too far out to shoot. He's right-footed and he's on the left wing. No problem.'
I confess that that is what I was thinking before he put the ball over to Willock.
Chaz's assist on 09:26 - Nov 30 with 2387 viewsfrancisbowles

I was thinking what's he going to do now then as he ambles down the left wing then that pass/cross and then I thought that Willock was putting it over the bar as he seemed to be leaning back but what a finish!
Login to get fewer ads

Chaz's assist on 09:46 - Nov 30 with 2299 viewsBeckenhamhoop

It was the first time this season that I got the sense that Austin was match fit. He did a lot of, as they say, defending from the front.
Chaz's assist on 10:42 - Nov 30 with 2112 viewsLazyFan

Austin dropped deep more and as a result, had more of an effect on the game than he has recently.

If he can repeat that more often then it won't matter if he does score as that link play is crucial. However, I suspect against faster, younger CB's he cannot do that, but we shall see.

zzzzzzzzzz

Chaz's assist on 10:47 - Nov 30 with 2102 viewsMyke

Chaz's assist on 10:42 - Nov 30 by LazyFan

Austin dropped deep more and as a result, had more of an effect on the game than he has recently.

If he can repeat that more often then it won't matter if he does score as that link play is crucial. However, I suspect against faster, younger CB's he cannot do that, but we shall see.

He was much more like last season, dropping deep and linking up the play. Looks much fitter since the last International break. According to Sky that's 100 goals/assists he has now - not too shabby
Chaz's assist on 11:10 - Nov 30 with 2009 viewsthemodfather

good break by rangers, quick passes and a quality cross by chas and top finish by willock, almost like an adel/routledge move!
Chaz's assist on 12:34 - Nov 30 with 1747 viewsParkRoyalR

Chaz's assist on 09:26 - Nov 30 by francisbowles

I was thinking what's he going to do now then as he ambles down the left wing then that pass/cross and then I thought that Willock was putting it over the bar as he seemed to be leaning back but what a finish!

I was thinking same based on Austin's 1st Half performance, but sat up a decent cross for Willock in yards of space at the back-post for a wonder finish.

I think one decent cross and a Barbet-esque cross-field pass when in alot of space glosses what was again a below -par Austin performance.

Offered zero goal threat, did'nt run the channels, did'nt make the Derby defence work and missed a very decent chance.

Gray by contrast scored two worldies in his 15 minute cameo, so it could be Austin is 3rd choice striker if Gray can repeat that level of performance and Dykes can resume where he left off.
Chaz's assist on 13:01 - Nov 30 with 1684 viewsWestonsuperR

Brilliant cross, still question Austin’s fitness and pace especially, no complaints on his all round performance though and passion still clearly there.
Chaz's assist on 14:05 - Nov 30 with 1548 viewsW7Ranger

Is it me or is the commentary for Willock's goal rather subdued by Nick London and Andy Sinton's usually excitable standards??!!

Chaz's assist on 14:37 - Nov 30 with 1446 viewskernowhoop

Chaz's assist on 14:05 - Nov 30 by W7Ranger

Is it me or is the commentary for Willock's goal rather subdued by Nick London and Andy Sinton's usually excitable standards??!!

They are beginning to take brilliance for granted...?
Chaz's assist on 14:58 - Nov 30 with 1376 viewsW7Ranger

Chaz's assist on 14:37 - Nov 30 by kernowhoop

They are beginning to take brilliance for granted...?

I'm sure they weren't that subdued when the 2nd went in!
Chaz's assist on 15:14 - Nov 30 with 1320 viewsW7Ranger

That's better!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024