Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR 19:03 - Dec 1 with 2302 viewsthame_hoops

After watching Hang ‘Em High recently, I started re-watching all the dirty Harry films on Blu-ray.

I’ve seen the newer ones like gran Torino and the mule, can anyone recommend any old Clint Eastwood films that are really good.

Seen ‘play misty for me’ too and liked it
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:13 - Dec 1 with 2286 viewsLythamR

The Beguiled
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:18 - Dec 1 with 2276 viewsitsbiga

Unforgiven
Any Which Way but Loose and Any Which Way You Can
Any of the spag westerns

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:26 - Dec 1 with 2254 viewsDiscodroids

The Beguiled.
Play Misty for me.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:27 - Dec 1 with 2247 viewsflynnbo

Dirty Harry and Magnum Force, High Plains Drifter.

Edit: Hadn't noticed you'd mentioned the first two films. Have you watched "The Mule"?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 19:37]
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:31 - Dec 1 with 2239 viewsthame_hoops

The Beguiled does look interesting !
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:47 - Dec 1 with 2191 viewsqpr_1968

high plains drifter......the dry comedy in it from eastwood cracks me up every time.

outlaw josey wales.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 2164 viewshantssi

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/278807/over-60-fi
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:57 - Dec 1 with 2163 viewsTacticalR

Didn't we have this discussion a couple of weeks ago?
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/278807

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 20:07 - Dec 1 with 2138 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 20:52 - Dec 1 with 2083 viewsMrSheen

The Good, the Bad and the Spackman.
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 21:09 - Dec 1 with 2054 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Escape From Spackatraz.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 21:20 - Dec 1 with 2042 viewsJohnMcCo

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 21:09 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Escape From Spackatraz.

Mystic River, it is very harrowing but it basically proves that Eastwood knows more about the human and the relationship psyche than any other director that I ever encountered.
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 21:24 - Dec 1 with 2029 viewsMrSheen

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 21:09 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Escape From Spackatraz.

Paint Your Spackman
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 22:08 - Dec 1 with 1992 viewsBucksRanger

My top 3 for thame_ hoop. Play Misty for Me was not chosen as TH said he'd seen it.

1. The Outlaw Josey Wales
2. The Bridges of Madison County.
3. Mystic River (directed but not acting in it).

Just outside the top 3 - The Changling - director only.
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 22:25 - Dec 1 with 1961 viewsToast_R

Gran Torino was very good..
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 22:34 - Dec 1 with 1947 viewsDorse

Always loved The Outlaw Josey Wales/Wails/Whales.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 22:54 - Dec 1 with 1919 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2083383/

Liked this one. Good cast, gentle, far from groundbreaking but a really nice flick.

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 22:55 - Dec 1 with 1919 viewsgobbles

Letters from Iwo Jima and Flags of our Fathers are both sensational films
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 23:06 - Dec 1 with 1909 viewstoboboly

Escape from alcatraz

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 00:09 - Dec 2 with 1865 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh God, I just watched 'Bridges of Madison County' again.

I'm going to be dehydrated for a week.

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 00:23 - Dec 2 with 1852 viewsthame_hoops

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 21:20 - Dec 1 by JohnMcCo

Mystic River, it is very harrowing but it basically proves that Eastwood knows more about the human and the relationship psyche than any other director that I ever encountered.

This is one of my favourite films, I forgot he directed it.

Edit I bumped into Kevin bacon at an NFL game at Wembley couple years ago, and I told him this was one of my favourite films and he was just ”meh”
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 0:26]
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 00:24 - Dec 2 with 1851 viewsthame_hoops

Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 19:57 - Dec 1 by TacticalR

Didn't we have this discussion a couple of weeks ago?
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/278807

Sorry, I should really check this website six times a day, so I don’t miss anything 😬
Clint Eastwood film recommendations *Non QPR on 06:38 - Dec 2 with 1786 viewsitsbiga

This was a good one

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024