Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight 14:21 - Dec 3 with 4065 viewsBoston

…right?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 14:24 - Dec 3 with 3225 viewsdaveB

draw would be good then we can catch both of them
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 14:31 - Dec 3 with 3177 viewslightwaterhoop

Sorry not me,never.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 14:35 - Dec 3 with 3162 viewsRs_Holy

I'm rooting for our friends up the road.... Got my happy clapper at the ready!!!
Lets be totally honest ... we've no chance of catching fulham! They've got Premier quality options everywhere and an eye watering budget... (Not sure how true it is but it was reported that Mitrovic is on £100 K a week... I reckon there's a few squads in the division costing less).
If Bournemouth lose Solanke for any length of time I think they may suffer... if Fulham lose Mitrovic they have other options (plus would probably get a loan from the Prem in Jan if that happened).
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 14:38]
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 14:56 - Dec 3 with 3092 viewsDavieQPR

A win for us and Fulham would put us 4 points behind Bournemouth. Would make our home game against them on the 27th very interesting.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 15:05 - Dec 3 with 3048 viewsMick_S

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 14:56 - Dec 3 by DavieQPR

A win for us and Fulham would put us 4 points behind Bournemouth. Would make our home game against them on the 27th very interesting.

We’ve a far better chance of catching Bournemouth, so it’s a 5-0 win for Fulham for me.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 15:35 - Dec 3 with 2940 viewssuperhoopdownunder

It's likely Fulham will win this division easily.

Therefore we need Fulham to win and Bournemouth to lose.

Interesting we have not played that well this season and are third.
I think if we bolster the squad in January and keep improving we can do this.

U R's
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 15:48 - Dec 3 with 2875 viewsWokingR

Always nice to see Scott Parker's sulky slapped arse face too
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 20:52 - Dec 3 with 2458 viewsRs_Holy

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 15:48 - Dec 3 by WokingR

Always nice to see Scott Parker's sulky slapped arse face too

0-1 to the Cherries
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 21:03]
Login to get fewer ads

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:21 - Dec 3 with 2368 viewsStanisgod

Would love to have seen Stroud ref this one 😂😂

Refs booked the Bournemouth goalie on about 60 mins for time wasting, see it can be done.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:30 - Dec 3 with 2327 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:31 - Dec 3 with 2316 viewssdm19994

Another team trying to time waste and it completing smashes them in the face, Bournemouth had so many chances to break with Fulham players all forward but decided to take their time.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:36 - Dec 3 with 2279 viewsaston_hoop

not that concerned about the result but this has been a really enjoyable game to watch. Especially given the last couple of Championship games not involving QPR I got to watch were horrendous 0-0 draws

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:40 - Dec 3 with 2245 viewssdm19994

Great game, both teams beatable, very good thing for us we’ve played them both away.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:42 - Dec 3 with 2213 viewsNoDiddley

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:40 - Dec 3 by sdm19994

Great game, both teams beatable, very good thing for us we’ve played them both away.

Beatable?
Different gravy to us all over the park.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:45 - Dec 3 with 2166 viewsNorthantsHoop

Cracking game, but if we can keep our home form up think we might have a good chance on closing gap on top two. Bournemouth love the old professional foul played it same way against us in September.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2021 21:50]
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:45 - Dec 3 with 2163 viewsaston_hoop

Steve Cook for Bournemouth at times reminded me of that spell Ryan Nelson had for us where he basically defended on his own game after game. Could be an interested game on the 27th if we keep up our end of the bargain and win more games

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:47 - Dec 3 with 2150 viewssdm19994

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:42 - Dec 3 by NoDiddley

Beatable?
Different gravy to us all over the park.

Each to their own pal, unlucky to lose vs Bournemouth and we’re in great form.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:57 - Dec 3 with 2067 viewsbarbicanranger

I tend to agree with Diddley. While we're exciting, on the up and developing our own talent in a great story I think both these teams have too much for us. Unless our rising stars can really step up for the rest of the season, Andre Gray find previous form and a number of other things go in our favor (January loans?, sum of the parts, etc.) I can't see us finishing above these two. Maybe I'm being overly negative?! Maybe our side can achieve more?! That's just how I feel about it. However, I would be delighted with a playoff spot finish and continuing to build on what we are doing.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 21:59 - Dec 3 with 2050 viewsDieByYourSide

We're on a good run but they're the best two sides in the division underlined by the quality on show tonight.

Strength in depth coming off the bench is another level, especially when you look at what might be a pretty makeshift XI for us on Sunday if some of the injury doubts don't make it.

If we do beat Stoke then a 7pt gap to 7th is a very nice position to be in and we can start looking up at the top 2 a bit more...

Poll: And it's hi ho

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 22:05 - Dec 3 with 2013 viewssdm19994

It feels so good to be talking about the top 6/automatics, how long we’ve had to wait for these conversations, ursssss
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 22:20 - Dec 3 with 1928 viewsbarbicanranger

It certainly does. I've found with football it is the journey, not the destination, that is most rewarding and these last few years some of our games, moments, plays, fan and supporter enjoyment / reaction, the way we are playing, seeing players develop - it has been very enjoyable to watch (even from afar like me). We must enjoy these times.
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 22:31 - Dec 3 with 1873 viewsswitchingcode

Good game Fulham the better side overall but great entertainment,how I miss the championship
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 22:34 - Dec 3 with 1848 viewsbosh67

Interesting if we win on Sunday!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 00:50 - Dec 4 with 1580 viewsLythamR

On paper these 2 should finish clear but its not always the teams with the best players that win, both teams have faltered a bit lately, a draw is a great result for us, the pressure is all on them and i wouldnt be surprised to see one of them crack
We’re all rooting for Fulham tonight on 09:31 - Dec 4 with 1222 viewsGloryHunter

QPR are leading the peloton, reeling the race leaders back into touching distance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024