Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post-Stroud: it could be worse . . . 09:52 - Dec 5 with 1336 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59536451

We could be playing in the Bundesliga, where apparently even officially bent refs. are routinely recycled.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 9:53]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Post-Stroud: it could be worse . . . on 11:48 - Dec 5 with 1188 viewsPinnerPaul

Not quite as it seems ......................for a change.

Both decisions were debateable, which ones are not?!, and the case was 17 years ago.

Now, I don't think that a referee 'convicted' of that offence should ever referee again, certainly not at this level, but the actual case has nothing to do with this match and is just another player having another moan about another ref.
Post-Stroud: it could be worse . . . on 18:50 - Dec 5 with 1053 viewspaulhoop2

What did you think of Harrington today Pinner ? I thought he was ok

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Post-Stroud: it could be worse . . . on 15:46 - Dec 6 with 865 viewsPinnerPaul

Thought he was good.

Let a few challenges go - which is the norm these days.

Discussed the 'injuries' in another thread.

Good - Cautioned the Stoke player for the nasty late one on Kakay, even though he had already given a fk for earlier foul on Austin

Bad - Urged players to restart the game 10 seconds before end of minute's applause - bit unnecessary that I thought.

Overall though - good.
Post-Stroud: it could be worse . . . on 18:44 - Dec 6 with 804 viewsfrancisbowles

Post-Stroud: it could be worse . . . on 15:46 - Dec 6 by PinnerPaul

Thought he was good.

Let a few challenges go - which is the norm these days.

Discussed the 'injuries' in another thread.

Good - Cautioned the Stoke player for the nasty late one on Kakay, even though he had already given a fk for earlier foul on Austin

Bad - Urged players to restart the game 10 seconds before end of minute's applause - bit unnecessary that I thought.

Overall though - good.

He seemed to eventually tell one of the injured to leave the pitch. Lazarus, I think it was as he soon recovered. Plus mark for that one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024