Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report 16:50 - Dec 6 with 2394 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/56455
Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report on 18:01 - Dec 6 with 2126 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reasoned and reasonable, as ever.

Thanks Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report on 19:04 - Dec 6 with 2001 viewsdaveB

I got back from a day trip to Finland seeing Santa with the kids so had no idea of the score, thought about just checking on my phone but opted to watch the game when i got home at around half 12 last night after a 3am start to the day.

First 10 mins I thought we were really good and was a case of how many but once they scored it instantly felt like one of those days. I got as far as the penalty miss before I decided there was no way we score here and just skipped ahead to the end. A really crap way to watch a football match and really disappointing result. Think if we'd have got level we'd have won the game but can't keep gifting teams the lead.

Agree with Clive on the atmosphere, it felt really flat watching on tv. Not sure what the answer is really. This move to the lower loft might make a difference but not sure why those desperate to move are not making noise when sat elsewhere.
Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report on 22:20 - Dec 6 with 1681 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive.

Spot on with your report again.

I’ve always rated O’Neill as a shrewd manager. He certainly got their tactics right yesterday.
Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report on 22:53 - Dec 6 with 1614 viewsstevec

R’s ?

Think you missed a trick there with Superhoops.
Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report on 00:48 - Dec 7 with 1496 viewsNorthernr

Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report on 22:53 - Dec 6 by stevec

R’s ?

Think you missed a trick there with Superhoops.

Character limit in the headlines.
Smart Stoke set up slays R’s scoring sequence — Report on 19:19 - Dec 7 with 772 viewsPunteR

O Neil looks a lot like Alex Ferguson

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024