Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R.I.P. Jethro. 15:25 - Dec 15 with 2925 viewsSonofpugwash

Sad news.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

R.I.P. Jethro. on 15:27 - Dec 15 with 2918 viewsbosh67

This is such sad news. A real titan of comedy and apparently a really lovely chap to boot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

R.I.P. Jethro. on 19:01 - Dec 15 with 2698 viewsWokingR

Naturally funny bloke
Saw him live many years ago in Guildford and, as said above, a genuinely nice person too
R.I.P. Jethro. on 20:07 - Dec 15 with 2596 viewsNorthernr

Always marvel at the perfect structure of this.

R.I.P. Jethro. on 09:32 - Dec 16 with 2239 viewsNortholt_Rs

Yeah it’s a real shame. RIP Jethro.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

R.I.P. Jethro. on 13:30 - Dec 16 with 2092 viewsdaveB

He was my Grandads favourite, he used to cry with laughter at his dvd's every year before doing his best Jethro impression to us all at Christmas
R.I.P. Jethro. on 15:42 - Dec 16 with 2007 viewsdaveB

This was a fun hour

R.I.P. Jethro. on 16:37 - Dec 16 with 1915 viewsBoston

Funny guy, appreciated his take on humour.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

R.I.P. Jethro. on 12:52 - Dec 17 with 1674 viewsA40Bosh

R.I.P. Jethro. on 16:37 - Dec 16 by Boston

Funny guy, appreciated his take on humour.

Mum got in to a habit of buying tickets for dad, myself and my brothers a few times - think the last time I saw him was the Beck in Hayes.

Like Billy Connolly cheeks were aching at the end of the night. Doesn't pretend to be high brow, but for men of a certain age that humour of his still hits the spot albeit largely un-PC I suspect.

Train don't stop Cambourne Wednesdays! - Heard it a 100 times but it is just his delivery.
My own party piece after a few is doing his gag about finding his next door neighbour giving his wife the portion one lunchtime when he came home and what he then did to the neighbour - classic.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

R.I.P. Jethro. on 12:53 - Dec 17 with 1666 viewsstowmarketrange

R.I.P. Jethro. on 12:52 - Dec 17 by A40Bosh

Mum got in to a habit of buying tickets for dad, myself and my brothers a few times - think the last time I saw him was the Beck in Hayes.

Like Billy Connolly cheeks were aching at the end of the night. Doesn't pretend to be high brow, but for men of a certain age that humour of his still hits the spot albeit largely un-PC I suspect.

Train don't stop Cambourne Wednesdays! - Heard it a 100 times but it is just his delivery.
My own party piece after a few is doing his gag about finding his next door neighbour giving his wife the portion one lunchtime when he came home and what he then did to the neighbour - classic.

Don’t leave us hanging mate.
R.I.P. Jethro. on 13:07 - Dec 17 with 1656 viewsMick_S

I was there for that. A very funny, gentle man, not afraid of being non - pc.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

R.I.P. Jethro. on 19:25 - Dec 18 with 1433 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I saw him live in Camden many years ago and he was very good.

RIP

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

R.I.P. Jethro. on 22:50 - Dec 18 with 1323 viewsBoston

Billy Connolly 'jumped the shark', for me in the early 90's. Before that, I'd really enjoyed his material, particularly the monologue type meanderings about Glasgow or its citizens therein. Up to that point I'd seen him in a number of countries, and he was always hysterical, though one night in New Jersey springs to mind when a few of his expat mates advised him to drop the playing to American act, which he did, pronto. But it was the noticeable rise in the F word that really got me, when the materials sparse, start swearing to cover the gaps.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2021 23:04]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024