Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider 11:39 - Jan 8 with 4229 viewsDaleVisconti236

https://www-footballinsider247-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.footballinsider247
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 11:42 - Jan 8 with 4199 viewsJames1980

Why is the header picture one of Matt Lund?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 11:44 - Jan 8 with 4183 views1907

Think this is a done deal personally
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 11:51 - Jan 8 with 4132 viewsjudd

What are "advanced talks" - using big and clever words or summat?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 12:02 - Jan 8 with 4070 viewsDaleiLama

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 11:44 - Jan 8 by 1907

Think this is a done deal personally

Now I'm confused- is it Done or Bees?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 12:09 - Jan 8 with 4042 views1907

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 12:02 - Jan 8 by DaleiLama

Now I'm confused- is it Done or Bees?

Which it was Done. Likely to be Beesley
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 12:35 - Jan 8 with 3921 viewsEllDale

As far as I’m aware it’s still part of the club business policy to develop and sell players.
Which is exactly what we’ve done here.
Just hope it’s not an undisclosed fee because he’s gone for £150k!
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 13:33 - Jan 8 with 3725 viewsseasidedale

Ting is what sell on would we owe Solihull . If we owe them something like 20-25% ten we would only make about 65-70 k profit
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:13 - Jan 8 with 3539 viewsdale1968

And he is not in todays team.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:30 - Jan 8 with 3393 viewsDaleiLama

And Blackpool knocked out by Hartlepool after only scoring 1

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:33 - Jan 8 with 3337 viewsSuddenLad

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:13 - Jan 8 by dale1968

And he is not in todays team.

Neither is Morley.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:43 - Jan 8 with 3248 viewsEllDale

Nor Coleman either.
Brad Wade on the bench.
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:49 - Jan 8 with 3135 viewsShun

It’s worth noting that (not that anybody really though it was), his omission from today’s squad is most likely not Covid-related. It’s only been a few hours since he was filmed sitting in the ground talking about his PotM award, something which wouldn’t have been possible if he were positive.
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 15:02 - Jan 8 with 3048 viewselectricblue

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:49 - Jan 8 by Shun

It’s worth noting that (not that anybody really though it was), his omission from today’s squad is most likely not Covid-related. It’s only been a few hours since he was filmed sitting in the ground talking about his PotM award, something which wouldn’t have been possible if he were positive.

The interview with beesley was yesterday and whos to say that morley, coleman tested positive yesterday as RS says that a couple have tested positive and Beesley could have also tested positive this motning.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 15:17 - Jan 8 with 2906 viewsShun

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 15:02 - Jan 8 by electricblue

The interview with beesley was yesterday and whos to say that morley, coleman tested positive yesterday as RS says that a couple have tested positive and Beesley could have also tested positive this motning.......

He could have, but Occam’s Razor would suggest it’s unlikely.

Alan Nixon answered a question of the fee being 300k - 400k with ‘it’s around that range’.
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 16:21 - Jan 8 with 2726 viewsD_Alien

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 15:17 - Jan 8 by Shun

He could have, but Occam’s Razor would suggest it’s unlikely.

Alan Nixon answered a question of the fee being 300k - 400k with ‘it’s around that range’.

I doubt leccyblue's a Blades fan

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 16:44 - Jan 8 with 2591 viewsrichfoad32

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 14:30 - Jan 8 by DaleiLama

And Blackpool knocked out by Hartlepool after only scoring 1

They're not exactly struggling in the table though and have a decent amount of both goals and strikers (possible outgoings permitting). Any chance they bung him back to us for the remainder of the season?
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:07 - Jan 8 with 2478 views1907

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 16:44 - Jan 8 by richfoad32

They're not exactly struggling in the table though and have a decent amount of both goals and strikers (possible outgoings permitting). Any chance they bung him back to us for the remainder of the season?

What’s the point of signing him to loan him out? He’s not a teenager he’s in his mid 20’s. Clearly they’re signing him to make an impression on their first team. Whether he is capable of that level is another matter entirely.
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:15 - Jan 8 with 2428 viewsrichfoad32

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:07 - Jan 8 by 1907

What’s the point of signing him to loan him out? He’s not a teenager he’s in his mid 20’s. Clearly they’re signing him to make an impression on their first team. Whether he is capable of that level is another matter entirely.

Bloody hell, didn't realise he's 25, had it in my head he is 22/23 for some reason. Yeah, scrub that idea then . I really like Beesley but I hope if he does go to Blackpool that their fans remember how far he's come in such a short space of time and have a bit of patience with him.
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:29 - Jan 8 with 2375 viewsJames1980

So here some questions in my head. (Not just relating to Bees being sold. Are there players in the youth set up ready to make a more regular appearance in league matches, Brierley for example. Will funds from the sales be used to secure O'Keefe from Mansfield? I know people on here are unlikely to know the answers.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:33 - Jan 8 with 2346 views1907

I find Brierley’s minutes on the pitch this season concerning. Undoubtedly he looks like a talent who could easily outmatch Allen & Morley’s legacy yet Stockdale has literally given him next to no game time. In my opinion if we could sign a battling, ball winning midfielder Brierley could comfortably slot in at the side and make a difference.
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 2265 viewsjonahwhereru

If this is going to happen, then the sooner the better. Don’t want another Jamie Allen when a deal gets done with about a hour of the window left.
I am normally very realistic about valuations, but we would be selling a contracted player who is at his peak. Nothing less than 400k for him is fair. Could easily see it raising to 500k plus if another club also stepped in.
Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:52 - Jan 8 with 2205 viewsboromat

Blackpool in 'advanced talks' to sign Jake Beesley according to football insider on 17:33 - Jan 8 by 1907

I find Brierley’s minutes on the pitch this season concerning. Undoubtedly he looks like a talent who could easily outmatch Allen & Morley’s legacy yet Stockdale has literally given him next to no game time. In my opinion if we could sign a battling, ball winning midfielder Brierley could comfortably slot in at the side and make a difference.

Agree feel like he should have had some minutes. Stockdale did mention after one of the EFL Trophy games that he was unlucky not to start and the only reason he didn't was due to first team players needing minutes I think Kelly was one of them.

On the bench today and depending on signings on January he might start to get a chance. He has some dynamism about him when I've seen him play so I'm surprised RS hasn't gambled on him from the bench more when chasing games.

Morley and Bees will be big losses but we'll only sell for the right fee and Morley especially is out of contract in the summer. Just need to hope we can find the right replacements. We're a little too dependant on loan signings at the minute especially up top.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024