Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 3 games 14:58 - Jan 17 with 5117 viewsSuffolkHoop

Three more league games in January before Posh in Cup first weekend in Feb.

Coventry (A)
Swansea (H)
Reading (H)

These all seem winnable with Coventry being the toughest on paper. It feels like a big few weeks ahead for where our season ultimately goes.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 14:59]
Next 3 games on 15:04 - Jan 17 with 4538 viewsPinnerPaul

If we're comfortably in the top 6 - ie 3 or more points clear of 7th when Seny and Illias come back, I'll be happy.
Next 3 games on 16:13 - Jan 17 with 4379 viewsqpr1976

Next 3 games on 15:04 - Jan 17 by PinnerPaul

If we're comfortably in the top 6 - ie 3 or more points clear of 7th when Seny and Illias come back, I'll be happy.

I’ll be Very Very happy.
Next 3 games on 16:18 - Jan 17 with 4362 viewsenfieldargh

Next 3 games on 15:04 - Jan 17 by PinnerPaul

Not having Ilias in the side gives us a different dynamic with maybe a more solid midfield however I love Ilias and him playing, especially teaming with Willock is worth the entry fee itself

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Next 3 games on 16:33 - Jan 17 with 4327 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Are Ilias Seny and Ozzie back for the FA Cup tie? Seems like a good opportunity to get them reintegrated with the squad.
Next 3 games on 16:41 - Jan 17 with 4284 viewsenfieldargh

Next 3 games on 16:33 - Jan 17 by EmpireStateRanger

Are Ilias Seny and Ozzie back for the FA Cup tie? Seems like a good opportunity to get them reintegrated with the squad.

depends on whether they reach the finals.

Ilia will need to have the splinters removed from his botty

captains fantastic

Next 3 games on 17:08 - Jan 17 with 4188 viewsrobith

Sorry to bleed over from my stats thread, but since you posed the Q I was interested

If we won those 3 games

We'd actually be tracking towards the historical precedent for automatic promotion
Next 3 games on 17:50 - Jan 17 with 4091 viewsPinnerPaul

Next 3 games on 17:08 - Jan 17 by robith

Sorry to bleed over from my stats thread, but since you posed the Q I was interested

If we won those 3 games

We'd actually be tracking towards the historical precedent for automatic promotion

We won't win all 3, that's not how it works!
Next 3 games on 17:52 - Jan 17 with 4084 viewsNorthernr

Hoping that sodding Reading manager hangs on another couple of weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Next 3 games on 17:54 - Jan 17 with 4072 viewsPinnerPaul

Next 3 games on 17:52 - Jan 17 by Northernr

Its possible I guess but that would be 6/6, can't see it, but been wrong many many times, including Saturday's prediction, so fingers crossed I am again!
Next 3 games on 17:56 - Jan 17 with 4062 viewsdaveB

Saturday looks a nailed on defeat as hopes are high again but nothing to fear from any of these games
Next 3 games on 18:01 - Jan 17 with 4047 viewsbosh67

No game in this league is easy. Coventry had a real wobble and then scored 4 away from home last weekend. As Warbs says each week, it's about us meeting the challenge... rather than underestimating it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Next 3 games on 18:27 - Jan 17 with 3957 viewsgazza1

One game at a time......Cov away on Saturday - every chance of 3 points against an average side. We have a week off to prepare, all good stuff, play well to our potential and we will be 'happy supporters' on Saturday evening on our way home.
Next 3 games on 19:35 - Jan 17 with 3887 viewsNed_Kennedys

Next 3 games on 18:27 - Jan 17 by gazza1

One game at a time......Cov away on Saturday - every chance of 3 points against an average side. We have a week off to prepare, all good stuff, play well to our potential and we will be 'happy supporters' on Saturday evening on our way home.

Coventry will likely start with Bidwell and Kane as wing backs....
Next 3 games on 19:40 - Jan 17 with 3859 viewsgazza1

Next 3 games on 19:35 - Jan 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Coventry will likely start with Bidwell and Kane as wing backs....

Yes I saw that Bidwell, who I actually thought deserved his place at LB for us despite many thinking he was useless, has just signed. Don't know what he has been doing recently so we will probably see on Saturday if selected.

Will be interesting....
Next 3 games on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 3831 viewsDavieQPR

Just hope this is not another Peterboro when hopes were high and there was a large away following.
Next 3 games on 08:13 - Jan 18 with 3520 viewsRangersw12

Next 3 games on 19:40 - Jan 17 by gazza1

Yes I saw that Bidwell, who I actually thought deserved his place at LB for us despite many thinking he was useless, has just signed. Don't know what he has been doing recently so we will probably see on Saturday if selected.

Will be interesting....

He was a solid 5/6 out 10 player and did a good job for us

He isn't attacking enough IMO to be playing for a side going for the play offs though
Next 3 games on 08:52 - Jan 18 with 3448 viewsenfieldargh

Its a bit weird with Reading that they have a humungous injury list but John Swift isnt on it!!!

The stars will be in alignment should Panovic still be blundering on and Swift has to sit out our game because he sprained the sphincter in his nose sniffing an out of date milk bottle(not as funny as your)

captains fantastic

Next 3 games on 11:29 - Jan 18 with 3302 viewsSuffolkHoop

Next 3 games on 17:08 - Jan 17 by robith

If we won those 3 games

Lots of teams with varying numbers of games in hand all over the place.
Next 3 games on 11:59 - Jan 18 with 3238 viewskensalriser

We'll need to win all of those to keep AC Blackburn in sight.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Next 3 games on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 3016 viewsfrancisbowles

To the op. Could be the difference between challenging for automatic or just the play offs.
Next 3 games on 12:04 - Jan 19 with 2974 viewsdannyblue

Next 3 games on 16:18 - Jan 17 by enfieldargh

Not having Ilias in the side gives us a different dynamic with maybe a more solid midfield however I love Ilias and him playing, especially teaming with Willock is worth the entry fee itself

I respectfully disagree. I thought we struggle to sustain any good posession in the opposition half without Ilias, and his absence has shown how vital his interplay with Chrissy W is in getting us up the pitch. Great that we're maintaining results without him but we were a touch fortunate against both West Brom and Rotherham, (and Birmingham were just broken).

Dykes is turning into someone who wins more headers than he loses which gives us another route up the pitch, but we haven't found a way of getting runners on the end of them yet.
Next 3 games on 12:42 - Jan 19 with 2884 viewsngbqpr

Next 3 games on 12:04 - Jan 19 by dannyblue

I respectfully disagree. I thought we struggle to sustain any good posession in the opposition half without Ilias, and his absence has shown how vital his interplay with Chrissy W is in getting us up the pitch. Great that we're maintaining results without him but we were a touch fortunate against both West Brom and Rotherham, (and Birmingham were just broken).

Dykes is turning into someone who wins more headers than he loses which gives us another route up the pitch, but we haven't found a way of getting runners on the end of them yet.

Good point re Dykes' headers, I'd have thought reading them and getting on the end was Gray's role?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Next 3 games on 12:48 - Jan 19 with 2860 viewsRs_Holy

good point Clive... they are in one hell of a downward spiral right now.
Next 3 games on 13:33 - Jan 19 with 2798 viewswood_hoop

Next 3 games on 12:48 - Jan 19 by Rs_Holy

good point Clive... they are in one hell of a downward spiral right now.

You know what's going to happen, we will be exasperated by some results but others will keep our hopes alive.

We are currently in a good position, playoffs in sight, auto promotion a bit on the horizon but still possible.

As much as I would like to go up would prefer to do it auto, does give that bit more stress free watching of games, but then we are QPR, its obligartory to keep us on tenterhooks until the last moment of the season.
Next 3 games on 16:45 - Jan 19 with 2692 viewsSuffolkHoop

Next 3 games on 11:37 - Jan 19 by francisbowles

To the op. Could be the difference between challenging for automatic or just the play offs.

I agree with you. With 7 or 9 points we'd gain real momentum in the League, being very near to the top 2 if not in the top 2 by that time and going into February with a lot of belief.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024