Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 20:35 - Jan 18 with 4998 viewstraininvain

Last 3 games:

7-0
6-2
4-0 (half time)

Edit. Now 4-1. The Birmingham comeback is on!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 20:36]
Fulham on 20:38 - Jan 18 with 3976 viewsaston_hoop

thats more goals in 2.5 games than Barnsley have scored all season

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fulham on 20:38 - Jan 18 with 3973 viewsSuperhoop83

I think we should focus on 2nd place!

Fulham are walking back up and will win the title by around 15 points.

Suffering since 1978.

Fulham on 20:44 - Jan 18 with 3911 viewstraininvain

Fulham on 20:38 - Jan 18 by Superhoop83

I think we should focus on 2nd place!

Fulham are walking back up and will win the title by around 15 points.

I think you’re probably right but we’ll be within 7 points of them if we win our game in hand, albeit Fulham currently have +38 goal difference on us so realistically it’d be more like 8 points!

Fulham goal difference is +46 with Bournemouth next best on +20.
Fulham on 20:51 - Jan 18 with 3879 viewsbosh67

Thank god we're not playing them till April.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fulham on 20:54 - Jan 18 with 3850 viewsqpr_1968

Fulham on 20:51 - Jan 18 by bosh67

Thank god we're not playing them till April.

did'nt coventry beat them 4-1.
wonder what they had for breakfast.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Fulham on 21:21 - Jan 18 with 3703 viewseghamranger

4-2… comeback is actually ON!!
Fulham on 21:23 - Jan 18 with 3684 viewstraininvain

Short lived. Now 5-2.
Fulham on 21:42 - Jan 18 with 3607 viewstraininvain

Sheff Utd were 2-0 up against 10 man Preston but now 2-2.

Fulham now 6-2.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham on 21:45 - Jan 18 with 3577 viewsaston_hoop

Scored more than us and WBA combined now. 70 goals from 26 games. Mad

for perspective, Norwich and Watford went up on 75 and 63 goals from 46 games last season
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 21:48]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fulham on 21:56 - Jan 18 with 3503 viewsHarbour

Too good for the championship not good enough for the Premier League.
Fulham on 22:07 - Jan 18 with 3427 viewsManinBlack

If Newcastle come down they will romp it next season with their finances topped off with Parachute payments. Then Fulham will be back to walk it the season after. Money is fast reducing this league to the play offs for the rest of us without parachute cash.
Fulham on 23:07 - Jan 18 with 3225 viewsstowmarketrange

How good are we that we only conceded 4 against them?
Fulham on 02:12 - Jan 19 with 3038 viewsbob566

Fulham on 22:07 - Jan 18 by ManinBlack

If Newcastle come down they will romp it next season with their finances topped off with Parachute payments. Then Fulham will be back to walk it the season after. Money is fast reducing this league to the play offs for the rest of us without parachute cash.

Agreed. Once Fulham don't spend. Norwich are the masters of it along with WBA. Get promoted. Take the money. Get promoted again. Build an infrastructure with the cash. Then when youve your bits in place have a go in the premiership. If we get promoted the secret is don't spend a cent
Fulham on 04:11 - Jan 19 with 2987 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Can’t help but feel that Fulham can be ‘got at’, I know we got hit 4-1 but that Dykes goal came at the right time in the game before that Mitrovic goal and of course Willock hitting the post in that first half.
Yes, ‘ifs and buts’, but, but, but…
Fulham on 09:39 - Jan 19 with 2606 viewsgazza1

If we go up we will invest in players....like it or not, we will and that would be the correct decision. Furthermore, the 'top boys' in the Club will do what they can to keep us in the Premiership - 100%, no 'ifs or buts'.

The good news is that if 'our best' is not good enough then we will not be stupid enough to 'skint' ourselves for the following season and future seasons. I also believe that there will be no managerial changes if we get relegated and MW wants to remain here.

Onwards and upwards, we are now a 'proper' run football club.
Fulham on 09:46 - Jan 19 with 2579 viewsJuzzie

Fulham on 09:39 - Jan 19 by gazza1

If we go up we will invest in players....like it or not, we will and that would be the correct decision. Furthermore, the 'top boys' in the Club will do what they can to keep us in the Premiership - 100%, no 'ifs or buts'.

The good news is that if 'our best' is not good enough then we will not be stupid enough to 'skint' ourselves for the following season and future seasons. I also believe that there will be no managerial changes if we get relegated and MW wants to remain here.

Onwards and upwards, we are now a 'proper' run football club.

Has to be the right players (the Holy Grail for all clubs). We made such a pigs ear of it last time, twice, cannot do that again.
Fulham on 10:32 - Jan 19 with 2446 viewsstevec

Has any team ever amassed 19 goals in 3 consecutive games in EFL. Very impressive.
Fulham on 10:59 - Jan 19 with 2374 viewstraininvain

Fulham on 09:46 - Jan 19 by Juzzie

Has to be the right players (the Holy Grail for all clubs). We made such a pigs ear of it last time, twice, cannot do that again.

And signings on contracts/wages that won’t see us fall foul of FFP if we get relegated. I doubt the owners will be splashing the cash.
Fulham on 11:11 - Jan 19 with 2335 viewsPlanetHonneywood

They seem intent on being up before the end of March.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fulham on 11:14 - Jan 19 with 2314 viewshantssi

Fulham on 10:59 - Jan 19 by traininvain

And signings on contracts/wages that won’t see us fall foul of FFP if we get relegated. I doubt the owners will be splashing the cash.

I agree with this.
Just a few signings, the Dunnes and Fields of this world with further potential NOT the Barton’s, SWP’s!
Fulham on 15:30 - Jan 19 with 2077 viewsBathRanger

Fulham on 10:32 - Jan 19 by stevec

Has any team ever amassed 19 goals in 3 consecutive games in EFL. Very impressive.

First English side in 88 years to score 6 or more goals in 3 consecutive games according to BBC report. Last achieved by Chester in 1933/34
Fulham on 15:36 - Jan 19 with 2054 viewsgazza1

Fulham on 09:46 - Jan 19 by Juzzie

Different people 'in charge' now......so I think they will get 85% right rather than 85% wrong.
Fulham on 15:40 - Jan 19 with 2038 viewsgazza1

Fulham on 11:14 - Jan 19 by hantssi

I agree with this.
Just a few signings, the Dunnes and Fields of this world with further potential NOT the Barton’s, SWP’s!

At the time SWP & Barton were decent signings......I know it goes against the grain but I thought Barton did OK for us on the pitch. SWP just never worked out apart from a few performances, one being Chelsea away. I would suggest every one of them that we signed were well overpaid.
Fulham on 16:04 - Jan 19 with 1957 viewsgazza1

As for Fulham, certs to go up but will need 4/5 more top players to stay in the Premier and that is what they will be trying to do. They have some very good Championship players but were not very good in the Premier, the freescoring CF being one of them (maybe he will have developed but I doubt if he will be anywhere near the same threat in the Premier). They are conceding too many goals as well so that will need addressing.

They are better than us currently but maybe not in 12 months time....football is a 'funny old game' as they say.
Fulham on 16:23 - Jan 19 with 1895 viewsRangersw12

Top of the league, playing amazing football and yet they're only taking 800 to Stoke on Saturday

Seems very odd especially when they get half decent home gates but then I go back to my comments earlier in the season after our usual defeat that majority of those who attend CC just treat it like the theatre and don't really care who wins
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 16:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024