Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Biden a year on... 22:58 - Jan 20 with 4567 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Does anybody who spent so much time and energy on running down the previous President care to defend the current President's record?

Somebody posted the following on Facebook...

"It’s a sad day in America as the President Donald J. Trump prepares to leave the White House, I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline. This isn’t a political dispute. I am genuinely curious what the next 4 years will bring:
Today is the Biden/Harris Inauguration.
- Gas is currently $1.95 per gallon.
- Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30-year mortgage.
- The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months.
- Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent.
- We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.
- We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.
- North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.
- ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years.
- The housing market is the strongest it has been in years.
- Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.
- And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries–unprecedented!
- Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
#Biden takes over on 1-20-21. Let's see how the next four years fair. God bless America! 🇺🇸🙏🏻 "

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Joe Biden a year on... on 19:58 - Jan 22 with 1408 viewsCatullus

Biden being a terrible POTUS does not mean Trump was good.

Biden most likely shouldn't be in office, he doesn't look fit to hold the post. He is just a puppet being manipulated by people the USA would probably never vote for. Or some such....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joe Biden a year on... on 20:37 - Jan 22 with 1374 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe Biden a year on... on 19:28 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

As you refer to me as corrupted, I’ll finish the conversation. Have a great weekend.

Taking offense at the "system" you are in being corrupt and running away without any other response is a very poor show.
Joe Biden a year on... on 20:55 - Jan 22 with 1364 viewsJack_Meoff

Joe Biden a year on... on 19:58 - Jan 22 by Catullus

Biden most likely shouldn't be in office, he doesn't look fit to hold the post. He is just a puppet being manipulated by people the USA would probably never vote for. Or some such....

is the correct answer.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Joe Biden a year on... on 21:12 - Jan 22 with 1346 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Biden a year on... on 20:55 - Jan 22 by Jack_Meoff

is the correct answer.

Yep.

Odds are that The Donald will be wearing an orange jumpsuit soon. Biden's general haplessness doesn't deflect from how unsuited to high office his predecessor was.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Biden a year on... on 21:55 - Jan 22 with 1317 viewsFlashberryjack

Joe Biden a year on... on 19:58 - Jan 22 by Catullus

Biden is a bigger threat to world peace than Trump was.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joe Biden a year on... on 07:28 - Jan 23 with 1247 viewsYouBackJastard

To think they could’ve had Bernie. What a corrupt state of a country
Joe Biden a year on... on 10:42 - Jan 23 with 1226 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

The bloke is a wibbling gobdaw.
Joe Biden a year on... on 03:36 - Jan 24 with 1148 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:02 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

Ok, let say you’re right re media being controlled. Do you agree that America and the , still prominent KKK, have a history of lynching black people ? That is the prominent reason, other than bypassing any kind of trial, I said the post was abhorrent.

May I also ask why your opinion is clever respect and mine is media controlled ? Could I also have done my research ?

And my first paragraph was in relation to people being hanged in the street which is law and order breaking down
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 14:03]

Just a point of order, that’s another common misconception. They had a history of lynching many people, not just black people.

I think almost a third of all lynchings were against white people. Nobody is supposed to mention that though.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Biden a year on... on 03:45 - Jan 24 with 1147 viewsDr_Parnassus

But yes, back to the thread… an awful President with an awful Vice President, it’s an ugly combination for prosperity that’s for sure.

As many of us stated at the time of course when the media and social media hipsters were on their Trump crusades.

The midterms as a result is looking like a Republican domination as the people wake up to the nonsense they were fed for the last few years and the reality of the decline in their quality of life.

Trump now 5/2 for the Presidency in some establishments, just remarkable for a candidate that hasn’t even confirmed if he is running. Biden 5/1 and drifting, again remarkable for a sitting President 1 year into his term.

Kamala Harris now officially the most unpopular Vice President in modern history despite having the protection of most of the main media outlets.

If the next President isn’t Republican then I will change my username to Kamala Harris. It’s a Dr P guarantee.

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:22 - Jan 24 with 1104 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 03:45 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

But yes, back to the thread… an awful President with an awful Vice President, it’s an ugly combination for prosperity that’s for sure.

As many of us stated at the time of course when the media and social media hipsters were on their Trump crusades.

The midterms as a result is looking like a Republican domination as the people wake up to the nonsense they were fed for the last few years and the reality of the decline in their quality of life.

Trump now 5/2 for the Presidency in some establishments, just remarkable for a candidate that hasn’t even confirmed if he is running. Biden 5/1 and drifting, again remarkable for a sitting President 1 year into his term.

Kamala Harris now officially the most unpopular Vice President in modern history despite having the protection of most of the main media outlets.

If the next President isn’t Republican then I will change my username to Kamala Harris. It’s a Dr P guarantee.

"Biden 5/1 and drifting, again remarkable for a sitting President 1 year into his term."

...especially as we are expected to buy that the bloke broke all records, getting more votes than any other President in history.
A year later his polling is the worst in history.

...and we have all the people who came forward with witness statements, we have legislatures changing the law illegally (often) to enable voter fraud just prior to the election, we have video footage of young Democrat activists dropping off thousands of ballots (illegally) in the middle of the night in Georgia, we have the article in 'Time' magazine where those involved admit what they did.
Only the naive believe Biden won that election.

In reality, the Democrat party is over, finished...in terms of being able to persuade the majority of Americans to vote for them from here on in...which is why they will steal the next elections again.
Because grassroots Republicans have figured out how the last election was stolen they are doing something about removing the opportunities to steal at future elections.
This will drive the Democrats on to taking even more extreme measures...they can't go back now you see.
If a fair election is held the Republicans win in a landslide, Trump will be President again and this time he and the people around him will not be playing nice...why on earth should they...if the Democrats allow a fair election to take place they know that a lot of them will be going to jail and tried for treason.
They will be treated from here on in the same way that they treat their political opponents.
Every line that a political party is not supposed to cross, the Democrats have crossed.
They do not have a leg to stand on from here on in when appealing to public decency.
The public knows that the Democrats don't believe in decency.

So my advice is do not take that bet, even though it is literally impossible for the Democrats to win the mid terms or the Presidential election from here, they will fix it (whatever it takes - they have no shame...in their minds they are fighting Hitler) and most likely there will be some kind of Civil War.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:55 - Jan 24 with 1088 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden has taken $31 million from Chinese secret services according to Peter Schweitzer, here he is being interviewed about his book;

...any chance the BBC will do any journalism and investigate the most corrupt President in U.S. history?

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:59 - Jan 24 with 1085 viewsYouBackJastard

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:22 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

"Biden 5/1 and drifting, again remarkable for a sitting President 1 year into his term."

...especially as we are expected to buy that the bloke broke all records, getting more votes than any other President in history.

...and we have all the people who came forward with witness statements, we have legislatures changing the law illegally (often) to enable voter fraud just prior to the election, we have video footage of young Democrat activists dropping off thousands of ballots (illegally) in the middle of the night in Georgia, we have the article in 'Time' magazine where those involved admit what they did.

In reality, the Democrat party is over, finished...in terms of being able to persuade the majority of Americans to vote for them from here on in...which is why they will steal the next elections again.
Because grassroots Republicans have figured out how the last election was stolen they are doing something about removing the opportunities to steal at future elections.
This will drive the Democrats on to taking even more extreme measures...they can't go back now you see.
If a fair election is held the Republicans win in a landslide, Trump will be President again and this time he and the people around him will not be playing nice...why on earth should they...if the Democrats allow a fair election to take place they know that a lot of them will be going to jail and tried for treason.
They will be treated from here on in the same way that they treat their political opponents.
Every line that a political party is not supposed to cross, the Democrats have crossed.
They do not have a leg to stand on from here on in when appealing to public decency.

So my advice is do not take that bet, even though it is literally impossible for the Democrats to win the mid terms or the Presidential election from here, they will fix it (whatever it takes - they have no shame...in their minds they are fighting Hitler) and most likely there will be some kind of Civil War.

Bet you were first in line to mock the liberals calling the 2016 election rigged and demanding a redo of the Brexit vote. What a laughable delusional post you’ve just written without a smitten of satire. Civil war over Trump for gods sake, get off facebook and enter the real world!
Joe Biden a year on... on 13:36 - Jan 24 with 1062 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:22 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

It is certainly true that people are waking up.

These “news” channels are no longer having the effect they once did, viewing figures have plummeted and people have no faith in the nonsense they are being fed.

While the propaganda may have worked in the short term to appoint Biden, it’s done some serious long term damage to that mode of communication now people have realised how one sided and manipulative they are.

People are also seeing through the race hoaxes that the democrat party have campaigned off the back of (and in many cases created), it’s usually their main angle for vote canvassing, because let’s face it their policies are hardly attractive to anyone with an iota of common sense.

Cancel culture, extreme leftist violence and sympathising, dishonest collaborations with MSM as well as horrific policy and identity politics has killed the party. People are tired of the nonsense.

Joe Biden a year on... on 13:46 - Jan 24 with 1052 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 12:59 - Jan 24 by YouBackJastard

Bet you were first in line to mock the liberals calling the 2016 election rigged and demanding a redo of the Brexit vote. What a laughable delusional post you’ve just written without a smitten of satire. Civil war over Trump for gods sake, get off facebook and enter the real world!

I had no opinion about the 2016 election. When I heard the accusations I think what I usually think in such matters...where's the evidence?
All accusations made by the Left were fully investigated and ZERO evidence was produced.
I wouldn't have cared very much if they didn't keep up with the never ending bullshit for the next 5 + years (this is ongoing).
People like you turned people like me (people who couldn't give less of a shite about Trump) into de facto Trump supporters...forced to defend somebody who was being persecuted by the unhinged.
These days most people can see that the Left is unhinged though, so every cloud.
Most people can see the Left is unhinged because most people DO live in the real world.
For example, when you make out that the idea of civil war is ridiculous, most people are able to recall the Left looting, committing arson, attacking the police and encouraging race riots over the last few years...most people can now see what the Left has done with their stolen Presidency and can compare/contrast with the previous administration. Most people can see the deep level of corruption and the political persecution of anyone who supported Trump and questioned the election results in a manner that was never done by the Trump administration to the arseholes you defend in 2016-2020.

What about you, did you think the 2016 and Brexit referendum was rigged?
If you didn't d you label those who did as political extremists?

Don't answer those questions, they were rhetorical. It is obvious what you think, you follow the Left-wing script and ignore all contradictions don't you son.

Joe Biden a year on... on 13:56 - Jan 24 with 1047 viewsYouBackJastard

Joe Biden a year on... on 13:46 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

I had no opinion about the 2016 election. When I heard the accusations I think what I usually think in such matters...where's the evidence?
All accusations made by the Left were fully investigated and ZERO evidence was produced.
I wouldn't have cared very much if they didn't keep up with the never ending bullshit for the next 5 + years (this is ongoing).
People like you turned people like me (people who couldn't give less of a shite about Trump) into de facto Trump supporters...forced to defend somebody who was being persecuted by the unhinged.
These days most people can see that the Left is unhinged though, so every cloud.
Most people can see the Left is unhinged because most people DO live in the real world.
For example, when you make out that the idea of civil war is ridiculous, most people are able to recall the Left looting, committing arson, attacking the police and encouraging race riots over the last few years...most people can now see what the Left has done with their stolen Presidency and can compare/contrast with the previous administration. Most people can see the deep level of corruption and the political persecution of anyone who supported Trump and questioned the election results in a manner that was never done by the Trump administration to the arseholes you defend in 2016-2020.

What about you, did you think the 2016 and Brexit referendum was rigged?
If you didn't d you label those who did as political extremists?

Don't answer those questions, they were rhetorical. It is obvious what you think, you follow the Left-wing script and ignore all contradictions don't you son.

2016 wasn’t rigged, 2020 wasn’t rigged, brexit wasn’t rigged. I have zero incentive to care about the neo-cons running the democrat party, there is no script, you are simply a man shrouded in ignorance feeding off of facebook trolls.

There has been zero evidence that there was election tampering apart from an extreme minority (in the dozens, of which some were republicans) all of which have been successfully investigated. One person has faced charges for every 10 million votes cast. The conspiracy bubble you live in is nuts and unfortunately you’re likely too far gone to escape the rabbit hole. What a mess.

Not to mention how most media is run by right-wing vultures.
Joe Biden a year on... on 14:04 - Jan 24 with 1042 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Joe Biden a year on... on 13:56 - Jan 24 by YouBackJastard

2016 wasn’t rigged, 2020 wasn’t rigged, brexit wasn’t rigged. I have zero incentive to care about the neo-cons running the democrat party, there is no script, you are simply a man shrouded in ignorance feeding off of facebook trolls.

There has been zero evidence that there was election tampering apart from an extreme minority (in the dozens, of which some were republicans) all of which have been successfully investigated. One person has faced charges for every 10 million votes cast. The conspiracy bubble you live in is nuts and unfortunately you’re likely too far gone to escape the rabbit hole. What a mess.

Not to mention how most media is run by right-wing vultures.

How do you explain Biden getting 80+ million votes a year ago, the most ever...
...and his polling now being the worst of any President ever?

How do you explain the logic behind Voter ID being "racist"?

How do you explain why the people who claimed the last election (which was unique, unprecedented) was perfect...the cleanest in history ...who now claim that The rules around elections need to be changed going forward, in a manner that the constitution doesn't allow?

Why do they want people who are not American citizens, illegal immigrants to vote?

Go on, engage your brain.

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:11 - Jan 24 with 1035 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:04 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

How do you explain why the people who claimed the last election (which was unique, unprecedented) was perfect...the cleanest in history ...who now claim that The rules around elections need to be changed going forward, in a manner that the constitution doesn't allow?

Why do they want people who are not American citizens, illegal immigrants to vote?

Voter ID laws being racist, is one of the most funny things of the modern Democrat era.

It’s so funny because they don’t realise how inherently racist such a suggestion is. Just embarrassingly thick

One of my favorite videos of the year, the looks he got when asking black people in East Harlem if they owned ID was priceless. The latest voting generation really has to be the most brainless yet, can’t even be close.

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:16 - Jan 24 with 1031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe Biden a year on... on 14:04 - Jan 24 by Ajack_Kerouac

When someone says "There has been zero evidence that there was election tampering apart from an extreme minority (in the dozens, of which some were republicans) all of which have been successfully investigated."

They have no brain left to engage, it is full of Mass Media rubbish.
Unless he believes that there really were 100,000 voters over 104 year olds capable of voting in one state.
Joe Biden a year on... on 09:42 - Jan 25 with 985 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-25/joe-biden-answers-fox-news-reporters-inflati

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Joe Biden a year on... on 15:27 - Jan 25 with 927 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Nasty pieces of work...

https://thepostmillennial.com/fda-prohibits-florida-from-using-monoclonal-antibo

Joe Biden a year on... on 19:20 - Jan 25 with 902 viewsCatullus

Joe Biden a year on... on 03:36 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Just a point of order, that’s another common misconception. They had a history of lynching many people, not just black people.

I think almost a third of all lynchings were against white people. Nobody is supposed to mention that though.

To put that into context though, they tended to hang white people who supported Black freedoms!
1300 Republicans and Conservatives wasn't it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Joe Biden a year on... on 20:38 - Jan 25 with 892 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe Biden a year on... on 15:27 - Jan 25 by Ajack_Kerouac

Nasty pieces of work...

https://thepostmillennial.com/fda-prohibits-florida-from-using-monoclonal-antibo

Yes in favour of Pfizer & Merck pills.
Joe Biden a year on... on 21:03 - Jan 25 with 888 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joe Biden a year on... on 19:20 - Jan 25 by Catullus

To put that into context though, they tended to hang white people who supported Black freedoms!
1300 Republicans and Conservatives wasn't it?

They were just as much political terrorists as racial ones. The race thing was simply the pretext to assert power and dominance.

A bit like the church using a book to justify their quest for power, control and dominance.

But yes, while some were lynched for the support of civil rights, others were lynched for other things like stealing cattle; but it was mainly for political intimidation.

Republicans were the targets for their political lynchings. Republicans were trying to pass federal anti-lynching laws while the Democrats were trying to block it. They often used violence to stop people voting for the Republicans, regardless of your colour.

Joe Biden a year on... on 04:51 - Jan 26 with 836 viewsYouBackJastard

Joe Biden a year on... on 21:03 - Jan 25 by Dr_Parnassus

They were just as much political terrorists as racial ones. The race thing was simply the pretext to assert power and dominance.

A bit like the church using a book to justify their quest for power, control and dominance.

But yes, while some were lynched for the support of civil rights, others were lynched for other things like stealing cattle; but it was mainly for political intimidation.

Republicans were the targets for their political lynchings. Republicans were trying to pass federal anti-lynching laws while the Democrats were trying to block it. They often used violence to stop people voting for the Republicans, regardless of your colour.

..I do hope you realize that republicans were the democrat party in this era before their policies flipped in the 20th century, yes
Joe Biden a year on... on 05:29 - Jan 26 with 830 viewsDr_Parnassus

Joe Biden a year on... on 04:51 - Jan 26 by YouBackJastard

..I do hope you realize that republicans were the democrat party in this era before their policies flipped in the 20th century, yes

No, I don’t, that’s just pure nonsense (hardly surprising).

But if you are asking me if I recognise the widely purported myth by people that don’t understand American politics that the parties “switched”, then yes I am aware of those idiots.

The reality is that never happened, it’s just what Democrats say as they are ashamed of their Parties past. There was no “switch”.

The Democrat party became more liberal in the late 20th century if that is what you are referring to, but it’s the same party that was blocking the civil rights movement at the start of the century.

Learn your history would be my advice, especially when discussing with someone who knows it inside out. Try again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024