Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tables for home & away games. 12:19 - Jan 24 with 1986 viewsSnipper

We’ve won 24 points at home, and 23 points away. 6th in home form, while 3rd in away form.

We have 10 home games, and 10 away games left. As a fan, you’d look to win your home games, and draw your away games for the average 2 points per game for promotion. I doubt we’ll win all 10 home games, nor draw all 10 away games.

It’s exciting and nerve shredding in equal measure.

https://imgflip.com/i/62gg87"> src="

https://imgflip.com/i/62ggki"> src="

https://imgflip.com/i/62ggqg"> src="
Tables for home & away games. on 12:55 - Jan 24 with 1824 viewsstowmarketrange

Unfortunately the away form is due to plummet as I’m thinking of going to most of the remaining away games.Should I send a random note saying I’ll stay away for a small sum each month?
Tables for home & away games. on 12:56 - Jan 24 with 1817 viewskensalriser

Ah but to reach two points per game we’ll need to do better than that - we need to win the next five to get to 62 points from 31 games. I don’t think 92 points will be required for auto this year though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tables for home & away games. on 13:05 - Jan 24 with 1770 viewshantssi

Tables for home & away games. on 12:55 - Jan 24 by stowmarketrange

Unfortunately the away form is due to plummet as I’m thinking of going to most of the remaining away games.Should I send a random note saying I’ll stay away for a small sum each month?

Random or ransom note Stowe?!
Tables for home & away games. on 13:07 - Jan 24 with 1760 viewsslmrstid

I'm just enjoying it game by game. I've seen us go up, I've seen us go down, and I'm sure I will again at some point. I'm just enjoying the fact for the first time in years we have a really good team in the league, and a really good team to watch.

What will be will be from thereonin, I can't really control it so just enjoying it.

We're in the fight for the top 6 and second currently rather than looking nervously at the bottom 3 for 6 months. That's good enough for me for now.
Tables for home & away games. on 13:10 - Jan 24 with 1748 viewsTacticalR

Away is the new home.

Air hostess clique

Tables for home & away games. on 14:50 - Jan 24 with 1556 viewsBoston

Tables for home & away games. on 13:10 - Jan 24 by TacticalR

Away is the new home.

Shuddup, you’ll get the Aussies going!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tables for home & away games. on 15:27 - Jan 24 with 1469 viewsstowmarketrange

Tables for home & away games. on 13:05 - Jan 24 by hantssi

Random or ransom note Stowe?!

I meant to put ransom but it came out as random.It seems like every post I enter now has a missing word in it or a spelling mistake.Lucky there is an edit option,and I normally read through them again,but I missed it this time.
I have to put it down quickly or I forget what I was going to post anyway.Old age is wonderful.
Tables for home & away games. on 15:56 - Jan 24 with 1405 viewsdaveB

We have a couple of big away games to come such as Forest, Sheff Utd and Blackburn.
Should be a really exciting end to the season also 5 of our last 7 games will be away so hopefully the good away form continues
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 16:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Tables for home & away games. on 16:45 - Jan 24 with 1295 viewsNelson_Rs

Looking at the home form table, we've played most in the top 10 away already which bodes well.
Tables for home & away games. on 09:45 - Jan 25 with 1063 viewsfrancisbowles

Tables for home & away games. on 12:55 - Jan 24 by stowmarketrange

Nah just crowd fund it.

Or make the extreme sacrifice. When we won at Hillsborough to get out of whatever league one was called then, first division I think, I stayed at home and listened in which was horrible but worth it.

Up to that point the only away games that I had been to that we had won, were in London. Scum, Wet Spam and Fools. I broke my duck with the 10 man victory at the fakes in the Warnock season and have seen a few more since, Ipswich, Birmingham, WBA, Wolves. I went to Reading and Peterborough this season but we needed a last minute goal to get one point. So I think I'm going to stay at home for the greater good and watch or listen to Nick and Andy,
Tables for home & away games. on 09:57 - Jan 25 with 1044 viewsstowmarketrange

Tables for home & away games. on 09:45 - Jan 25 by francisbowles

Nah just crowd fund it.

Or make the extreme sacrifice. When we won at Hillsborough to get out of whatever league one was called then, first division I think, I stayed at home and listened in which was horrible but worth it.

Up to that point the only away games that I had been to that we had won, were in London. Scum, Wet Spam and Fools. I broke my duck with the 10 man victory at the fakes in the Warnock season and have seen a few more since, Ipswich, Birmingham, WBA, Wolves. I went to Reading and Peterborough this season but we needed a last minute goal to get one point. So I think I'm going to stay at home for the greater good and watch or listen to Nick and Andy,

But I enjoy the away games more than the home games,even though it normally ends in defeat when I put in an appearance.
This season I’ve been to Orient,Middlesbrough,Bournemouth,Blackpool,Fulham and Peterborough.I’ve booked train tickets to Blackburn and Peterborough,and hope to visit Barnsley,Huddersfield,Preston,Stoke,Forest and Sheffield Utd.
Or should I stay at home instead?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024