Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? 11:36 - Jan 30 with 2020 viewsNW5Hoop

I don't think I've seen Amos, Dykes and Field play better (admittedly, because Iike most of us I've barely seen him). Willock was outstanding, but he often is — our most influential creative player since Taarabt under Warnock? — and Johansen was on top form. The back three were all fantastic. The wing backs didn't do anything wrong. Keeper had a good un.

Admittedly, Reading were absolutely abject. But that was fantastic, everywhere on the pitch.
Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 12:07 - Jan 30 with 1935 viewsdavman

Amos and Dykes definitely.

Field has been absolute class since he joined us. Many on here have only just noticed how good he is; in my view, he's been racking up performances like that for a little while...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 12:17 - Jan 30 with 1899 viewsessextaxiboy

You can only beat what is in front of you but Reading are absolute shite..wide open from the second minute.
Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 12:33 - Jan 30 with 1842 viewsted_hendrix

I watched the highlights from the fakes previous games, what was noticeable was their defence which stood out as poorly organised, but their GK has/had been dreadful.
I posted somewhere on here last week that Field could make POTY, that is still the case for me anyway.
All Is good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 13:16 - Jan 30 with 1762 viewsAntti_Heinola

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 12:17 - Jan 30 by essextaxiboy

You can only beat what is in front of you but Reading are absolute shite..wide open from the second minute.

Love you Essex, but not a fan of posts like this.
How many QPR sides in the past have gifted 'poor' teams wins? As Clive has noted - Rotherham's only away win in a year was against us; Swindon's only double in the Prem etc etc.
Winning 4-0 against a team in your own league does not deserve to be caveated.

Bare bones.

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 13:18 - Jan 30 with 1751 viewskensalriser

We got done by Peterborough not so long ago, too.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 16:13 - Jan 30 with 1605 viewsessextaxiboy

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 13:16 - Jan 30 by Antti_Heinola

Love you Essex, but not a fan of posts like this.
How many QPR sides in the past have gifted 'poor' teams wins? As Clive has noted - Rotherham's only away win in a year was against us; Swindon's only double in the Prem etc etc.
Winning 4-0 against a team in your own league does not deserve to be caveated.

I get you . I thought more than twice about posting but my God they were monumentally crap. I posted the same at half time on the match thread .

The way they set up reminded me of the old cricket fielder instructions "just spread out lads"
We spent the last 40 minutes in 2nd gear . Not once from the moment I took my seat did I think we would lose .
Sorry if it come across as churlish
Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 16:17 - Jan 30 with 1585 viewsMick_S

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 16:13 - Jan 30 by essextaxiboy

I get you . I thought more than twice about posting but my God they were monumentally crap. I posted the same at half time on the match thread .

The way they set up reminded me of the old cricket fielder instructions "just spread out lads"
We spent the last 40 minutes in 2nd gear . Not once from the moment I took my seat did I think we would lose .
Sorry if it come across as churlish

I said something similar to my youngest yesterday at 3-0 - we’re not losing or drawing this one. Reading were rubbish apart from a five minute spell early in the first half. At least they didn’t come to S H their way throughout the match and tried to keep playing, which worked perfectly for us.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Did three players have their best games for us yesterday? on 16:31 - Jan 30 with 1554 views100percent

Took a friend yesterday who is a man utd supporter.
He basically likened Stef to a championship Modric, which I think is a well reasonable comparison. Great all round performance, especially after a frustrating tuesday night.
I though that Amos, Field and Stef upped the tempo really early, which is what has been lacking IMO. Willock was literally unplayable at times and Dykes run his socks off and scored two killer goals from great positions.
Thought we took our foot off the pedal 20 mins before the end, but it was a fantastic all around team performance....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024