Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bogey Bogey Barnsley 03:13 - Feb 10 with 2378 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Can we finally beat this team? Surely on pace to be one of the worst Championship sides in recent memory, haven't earned a point since December 17, yet I'm not expecting us to come away with all three.

When even was the last time we won there?
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 06:44 - Feb 10 with 2260 viewsdavman

It is so annoying being an R sometimes. They are shocking, but, like Peterborough, we're just destined to lose there.

My niece's bf is a Barnsley fan, but he has joined a boycott of the club in protest of the owners. He is still a fan, but has asked to sit with us on Saturday. He has ZERO expectations, but I am fearing the worst.

See you all there...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 07:44 - Feb 10 with 2182 viewsWestonsuperR

We won in our promotion season 10/11 1v 0 Adel scored early
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:01 - Feb 10 with 2119 viewsRs_Holy

I'm expecting a repeat of Posh :( ... anyone know how many tickets sold so far
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:12 - Feb 10 with 2100 viewsstowmarketrange

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:01 - Feb 10 by Rs_Holy

I'm expecting a repeat of Posh :( ... anyone know how many tickets sold so far

I saw that we’d sold 1700.They haven’t won for 15 games,and that’s the sort of record to make every R’s fan panic.
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:21 - Feb 10 with 2077 viewsShotKneesHoop

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:12 - Feb 10 by stowmarketrange

I saw that we’d sold 1700.They haven’t won for 15 games,and that’s the sort of record to make every R’s fan panic.

I’m not going to Barnsley, so the risk of making it me seeing 12 losses on the trot is still on ice!

Even mentioning the fixture probably puts a curse on the result. I predict a 1-0 loss so pu your house on that!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2022 9:19]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:26 - Feb 10 with 2064 viewsRs_Holy

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:12 - Feb 10 by stowmarketrange

some of the stereotypes for QPR are being put to bed this season so you never know??? At least its not a tuesday or wednesday night although the weather forecast is wet and windy for Saturday.
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:32 - Feb 10 with 2044 viewsstowmarketrange

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:26 - Feb 10 by Rs_Holy

some of the stereotypes for QPR are being put to bed this season so you never know??? At least its not a tuesday or wednesday night although the weather forecast is wet and windy for Saturday.

80% chance of heavy rain at 3pm and gusts of 41mph.Can’t we play it at 8pm after all?
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 08:41 - Feb 10 with 2016 viewsbosh67

Yes, a game a truly fear, especially as we seemed quite static in defence last night and not exactly awash with chances. In Barnsley where as said above, it will be grim, windy and raining.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:13 - Feb 10 with 1945 viewsqueensparker

Thought they looked really handy in the home game as well, a decent side. Wheels must have really come off
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:19 - Feb 10 with 1925 viewstraininvain

It’s another big game with Blackburn away to WBA, Bournemouth away at Blackpool and Huddersfield at home to Sheff Utd.

Some teams in the mix will drop points so it’s important that we take advantage with a win.

Every fixture feels like a big cup game at the moment and I dare say that’ll be the case until the end of this season. Nice to be involved in the promotion mix!
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:33 - Feb 10 with 1876 viewsenfieldargh

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:19 - Feb 10 by traininvain

It’s another big game with Blackburn away to WBA, Bournemouth away at Blackpool and Huddersfield at home to Sheff Utd.

Some teams in the mix will drop points so it’s important that we take advantage with a win.

Every fixture feels like a big cup game at the moment and I dare say that’ll be the case until the end of this season. Nice to be involved in the promotion mix!

Boro home to WRDCFC
Florists V Poke

Not sure if I'm going waiting to hear if my son is off work

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:43 - Feb 11 with 1613 viewsfrancisbowles

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:33 - Feb 10 by enfieldargh

Boro home to WRDCFC
Florists V Poke

Not sure if I'm going waiting to hear if my son is off work

I think it's going to be very difficult to get ourselves 'up' for this match. The temptation will be to see it as an easier fixture and not be in the right mind, which would fatal!

The 'boro game will have taken a lot out of us, we picked up a handful of knocks and subs had to be made for 'fitness' reasons. Put these factors with a short turnaround and a long journey and the challenges increase.

So, we may need to freshen things up a bit and start with a few who were on the bench on Wednesday.
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:49 - Feb 11 with 1599 viewsdaveB

Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:43 - Feb 11 by francisbowles

I think it's going to be very difficult to get ourselves 'up' for this match. The temptation will be to see it as an easier fixture and not be in the right mind, which would fatal!

The 'boro game will have taken a lot out of us, we picked up a handful of knocks and subs had to be made for 'fitness' reasons. Put these factors with a short turnaround and a long journey and the challenges increase.

So, we may need to freshen things up a bit and start with a few who were on the bench on Wednesday.

I think we'll see a few changes in midfield, think Amos will start possibly Hendrick as well
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 09:57 - Feb 11 with 1585 viewssparkey

I have emailed the QPR box office and we have sold 1200 tickets.

Not a huge following (compared to our recent turnouts!) so hopefully the team show up
Bogey Bogey Barnsley on 10:28 - Feb 11 with 1511 viewsactonman

Not great results against them in recent years if any including a couple arrs handed to us games at oakwell , not expecting much tbh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024