Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that 19:47 - Feb 11 with 909 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s even lost on those who have spent years doing what they retweet 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 893 viewsonehunglow

Granted we didnt have the net around when we were on the job Keith but,even it we did,Id be hard pressed to imagine me texting anyone when at work.
I was more concerned with watching my back.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 11:12 - Feb 12 with 838 viewsCatullus

Social media is often a stain on society. When the police use it to spread bad stuff, doesn't that say it all about where we are as a society?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 11:31 - Feb 12 with 824 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

The youngsters only join for the sock medis selfies in their uniform these days.
Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 11:53 - Feb 12 with 811 viewsNotLoyal

People who retweet bad news and go on about trolling and abuse but do it themselves 😂 yes, that's a Fact.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 12:19 - Feb 12 with 797 views73__73

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 19:51 - Feb 11 by onehunglow

Granted we didnt have the net around when we were on the job Keith but,even it we did,Id be hard pressed to imagine me texting anyone when at work.
I was more concerned with watching my back.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 12:23 - Feb 12 with 792 views73__73

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 11:12 - Feb 12 by Catullus

Social media is often a stain on society. When the police use it to spread bad stuff, doesn't that say it all about where we are as a society?

Ridiculous comment

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 12:25 - Feb 12 with 789 views73__73

The police are a disgrace in this country. Worse than the Russians by a mile

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 14:11 - Feb 12 with 767 viewsCatullus

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 12:25 - Feb 12 by 73__73

Have you been to Russia then? Have you experienced policing Russian style? Maybe take Alexei Navalny as an example of that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 15:24 - Feb 14 with 661 viewsTreforys_Jack

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 12:25 - Feb 12 by 73__73

Russians in general or Russian police.
Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 16:04 - Feb 14 with 630 viewsonehunglow

You didn’t have to visit
Nazi Germany
North Korea
Venezuela
Zimbabwe
Or any of the eastern bloc to know how dirty they are

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Social media abuse retweeted by those who do just that on 17:34 - Feb 14 with 600 viewsKeithHaynes

Bit of a sweeping statement.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024