Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MAJOR OPEN ALL R'S PODCAST PUNDIT SHOCK! For once in his life Finney is right. 08:43 - Feb 12 with 2333 views18StoneOfHoop

it's a grand wee cracker of a fillum...
[Post edited 12 Feb 2022 8:47]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

MAJOR OPEN ALL R'S PODCAST PUNDIT SHOCK! For once in his life Finney is right. on 09:23 - Feb 12 with 2216 viewsnix

Absolutely loved it. Excellently acted and beautifully crafted film.
MAJOR OPEN ALL R'S PODCAST PUNDIT SHOCK! For once in his life Finney is right. on 09:35 - Feb 12 with 2186 viewskomradkirk

i quite enjoyed it,so i did.
not too heavy and not too focussed on "the troubles"
not sure it will an epic though.
MAJOR OPEN ALL R'S PODCAST PUNDIT SHOCK! For once in his life Finney is right. on 10:01 - Feb 12 with 2140 viewslightwaterhoop

I was very disappointed with it.It was just sentimental tosh it glossed over the awful political
and sectarian problems that lead to a part of the UK being engulfed in a civil war for years.The film was shallow and at no time did it reflect the hardship of people's lives in this period.The boys dad for instance had to go to England to work as a joiner but was still able to go back to Belfast every fortnight! the boys Mother hardly looked or dressed like a Belfast housewife who was very short of money.I could go on but you get my drift.The wife enjoyed it though!
MAJOR OPEN ALL R'S PODCAST PUNDIT SHOCK! For once in his life Finney is right. on 11:16 - Feb 12 with 2045 viewsderbyhoop

Loved it.
Plenty of humour to leaven the violent under current.

1 line I shall use often, with family and friends who can't sing a note.
Where did the money go?
What money?
The money your mother gave you for singing lessons.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

MAJOR OPEN ALL R'S PODCAST PUNDIT SHOCK! For once in his life Finney is right. on 11:35 - Feb 12 with 2009 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I enjoyed it but was also a bit disappointed by it. Probably a strong 3 star for me.

I wasn’t sure about having such well known actresses/actors in it. I think I would have preferred it with a talented but lesser known cast. It was a bit strange watching when every now and then you’re like ‘oo there’s Judy Dench’.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

MAJOR OPEN ALL R'S PODCAST PUNDIT SHOCK! For once in his life Finney is right. on 14:02 - Feb 12 with 1886 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I find Brannagh too much of a lovey, so when Mrs PH dragged me to a film festival last month, Brannagh sent a short piece to introduce the film and I did think to myself, 'here we go!'

But it's a good film that told a story that's historically been hogged by violence from a different perspective: should a family stay or go?

Loved the scene when they were doing the morning fry-up!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024